If at first you don't succeed, Trump "flirts" with another tax cut for .... the .1%

i have capital gains to worry about. I have two houses and many stocks. i'm middle class. See, it's you all that believe middle class people don't have capital gains. you all are truly clueless to the people of this country. perhaps pull your TDS head out of the ground. your ignorance is glowing.

I have two homes and many stocks and bonds, but I also have liquid assets which are earning $4k annually. Trump wants to lower interest rates which will cut into these earnings, and benefit him (if any institution will allow him to refinance on his properties).

On what basis does Trump believe the Executive Branch has the authority to unilaterally change cap gains tax rates?
I think he's just "flirting." One day it was a payroll tax cut, but apparently he was told more deficits would cause havoc with his Treasury dept trying to sell even more debt.

McConnell demanded his tax cuts, and now Trump is just blowing through ideas for more stimulus as the global economy moves to contraction. It's not all on Trump, but our fiscal and fed policy should have been in neutral and deleveraging debt as deficits were reduced, but the rich demanded Trump give them their tax cut after they allowed his election by going all in after he won the nomination.

Perhaps Bernie was right about Hillary being the best candidate for those with capital. (-:

i have capital gains to worry about. I have two houses and many stocks. i'm middle class. See, it's you all that believe middle class people don't have capital gains. you all are truly clueless to the people of this country. perhaps pull your TDS head out of the ground. your ignorance is glowing.

So apparently you do not need a tax cut.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS???

Well anyone with cash in the market does not live paycheck to paycheck and those are the people who NEED it.

not all cap gains is about money in the market dumbass

Once again you offensive Trump cum drinker, you don't know jack shit about me or my means.

However, why should I or anyone give dog's shit about your finances? The issue is what is best for the overall economy's health, and we are staving off a recession with deficit spending right now.

Once again you offensive Trump cum drinker, you don't know jack shit about me or my means.

However, why should I or anyone give dog's shit about your finances? The issue is what is best for the overall economy's health, and we are staving off a recession with deficit spending right now.

thats just your TDS talking,,,
because the economy is better when more people get to keep the money they earned and the government gets less to waste

On what basis does Trump believe the Executive Branch has the authority to unilaterally change cap gains tax rates?
I think he's just "flirting." One day it was a payroll tax cut, but apparently he was told more deficits would cause havoc with his Treasury dept trying to sell even more debt.

McConnell demanded his tax cuts, and now Trump is just blowing through ideas for more stimulus as the global economy moves to contraction. It's not all on Trump, but our fiscal and fed policy should have been in neutral and deleveraging debt as deficits were reduced, but the rich demanded Trump give them their tax cut after they allowed his election by going all in after he won the nomination.

Perhaps Bernie was right about Hillary being the best candidate for those with capital. (-:

Good explanation, thanks :)

because the economy is better when more people get to keep the money they earned and the government gets less to waste
Sure. Economics started at Trump for me. Enjoy your daily glass.

Not to brag about my enormously successful and huge testicles, because at this point only having to get out of bed one time at night to pee is hitting the lottery, and I am nowhere near the .1% (don't confuse this AGAIN with 1% Turmpettes and I'm probably not in that group now either) but I recall having to go to my wife's investment advisor's office years ago probably in the early days of the Great Recession when rates started falling, and seeing the shocked and frightened look of some seniors coming out of a meeting with the guy. But whether you are hurt or helped by the interest rates today is no more on interest to anyone other than yourself than is the size of your enormous testicles.

I'm been a vanguard guy myself because of fees. And I don't believe in picking stocks like my dad used to pick horses and dogs.

Sure. Economics started at Trump for me. Enjoy your daily glass.

Not to brag about my enormously successful and huge testicles, because at this point only having to get out of bed one time at night to pee is hitting the lottery, and I am nowhere near the .1% (don't confuse this AGAIN with 1% Turmpettes and I'm probably not in that group now either) but I recall having to go to my wife's investment advisor's office years ago probably in the early days of the Great Recession when rates started falling, and seeing the shocked and frightened look of some seniors coming out of a meeting with the guy. But whether you are hurt or helped by the interest rates today is no more on interest to anyone other than yourself than is the size of your enormous testicles.

I'm been a vanguard guy myself because of fees. And I don't believe in picking stocks like my dad used to pick horses and dogs.

your constant rant against trumpers proves you have TDS

and its still better for the economy for people to keep more of the money they earned instead of giving it to the government to waste

Do lefties even realize what capital gains taxes entail? Probably not because they aren't celebrating when the President promises to lower them. A poor or middle class person who wins a brand new car in a raffle can never drive it. It has to be sold because the government demands a capital gains tax before you can sign the papers. If the head of a family dies suddenly the government will demand a capital gains tax on the property even though it has been in the same family for several hundred years. Even though sales tax has already been paid on an item the government will demand a capital gains tax on a used car or tractor or work of art when somebody sells it. You have to scratch your heads when (mostly) democrats cut their own throats by demanding high capital gains taxes.

There’s not going to be a tax cut. It’s nothing but campaign rhetoric to wheedle the electorate.

Trump "flirts" with another tax cut for .... the .1%

he cant mention lowering the debt can he .....

:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't disagree with these cuts, but if he wants a slamdunk for 2020, he should look at cuts to Middle Class and the working poor. It would hurt the narrative of the Dems who will position him as being only for the wealthy.

The narrative??? Maybe you ought to read the tax bill which Ryan passed off as reform, and see the ten year consequences for the middle classes and the working poor; the budget which cuts the safety nets and adds to the military industrial complex, and the efforts to weaken the ACA and increase the number of those without health insurance.
We will know by then if the attempt to bring back manufacturing here has any success. Remember.....3 million baby boomers are retiring a year now. That mean most are going from payers to payees. Another dozen years of them to go easily. Supposedly going from about 56 million SS collectors a few years ago to about 100 million SS collectors. There are over 12 million on SS disability now with reports of half being questionable. Add the medicare and oy vey. Then there are the social welfare programs. Back when we had foundation a 25 inch analog furniture TV would cost maybe 500 dollars in 1970. Today a 32 inch HD TV could be had for 100 dollars. The difference Made in America back then versus Made overseas today. We went from physical foundation to human foundation. Paying people off.

On Aug. 20, Trump told reporters that he had been talking for a "long time" about the idea of indexing capital gains to inflation, and that he "would love to do something on capital gains."

But a day later, Trump said he wasn't seriously looking at indexing, adding that he would be perceived as "elitist" because the tax cut would primarily benefit the wealthy.
In other words, this whole article was a waste of my time. Now I wasted yours.

So, in other words Trump contradicted himself one day after making a comment, and you blame the media for that?

On Aug. 20, Trump told reporters that he had been talking for a "long time" about the idea of indexing capital gains to inflation, and that he "would love to do something on capital gains."

But a day later, Trump said he wasn't seriously looking at indexing, adding that he would be perceived as "elitist" because the tax cut would primarily benefit the wealthy.
In other words, this whole article was a waste of my time. Now I wasted yours.

So, in other words Trump contradicted himself one day after making a comment, and you blame the media for that?

For a long time my wife has been telling me who she would help out and give money to if we won the lottery. We don't take our chances of winning seriously, especially since we hardly ever play. I don't see wanting something and next being realistic about its unlikelihood as any sort of contradiction.

So apparently you do not need a tax cut.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE NEEDS???

Well anyone with cash in the market does not live paycheck to paycheck and those are the people who NEED it.
then they should find a higher paying job? duh

I have two homes and many stocks and bonds, but I also have liquid assets which are earning $4k annually. Trump wants to lower interest rates which will cut into these earnings, and benefit him (if any institution will allow him to refinance on his properties).
well you can reinvest the money, right? you sound like you need an adviser.

Forum List

Back