If at first you don't succeed, Trump "flirts" with another tax cut for .... the .1%

Republicans believe another tax cut can always be afforded; health care, education, and infrastructure, not.

Bed wetters like you believe there is no end to what you can steal.

We have plenty of money, you turds establish programs and offices that are designed to fail. The objective is never met, the demand for more funding can never be appeased.

The more we've spent on "education" the more we're surrounded by mindless imbeciles like you. The more we spend on roads, the faster they fall into disrepair. The more we spend on heathcare, the more we see diabetic welfare drones who never seem to run out of EBT money for more Doritoes, Cheese spread, and Cokes. They haul their free shit away in suburbans, to tax payer funded housing with internet and cable, while Vets live in the streets but you can never seem to fund them properly.

IN 50 YEARS of "The War on Poverty" we have the fattest "poor" people in the world and many of them can barely read.

The poverty level in 1960 was %14...

Care to take a guess what it is NOW?

No need to guess, I gave you the answer.

We do not have a funding problem. We have a problem with government failing to do what it's supposed to do within a reasonable budget.

Period, end of fucking discussion.

capital gains tax are not limited to the 1%,

Duh. It benefitS the investor class, not those who live pay check to pay check.

WRONG!!!!!

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how so??

you do know that cap gains isnt just about investments,

WRONG!!!!!

how so??

I do. Do you have a point?

WRONG!!!!!

how so??

my point is you failed to point that out

WRONG!!!!!

how so??

'Cause it's self evident.

Trillion dollar deficits and we can afford another tax cut?

Afford tax cuts? Tax cuts aren’t spending. And it’s been proven time and time again the tax cuts increase revenue, so if you’re worried about deficits it would behoove you to complain about spending.

Also OP is being disingenuous, Trump’s tax cuts weren’t top marginal rate cuts.

Afford tax cuts? Tax cuts aren’t spending. And it’s been proven time and time again the tax cuts increase revenue, so if you’re worried about deficits it would behoove you to complain about spending.

Your premise (tax cuts increase revenue) isn't true.

The Tax Bill Did Not Cause Revenue to Rise

You, much like other biddable supporters of the Republican Party believe this meme, which both common sense and the facts and figures prove is not true.

You, much like other biddable supporters of the Republican Party believe this meme, which both common sense and the facts and figures prove is not true.

Net revenue increased. Your post is bullshit.

WRONG!!!!!

how so??

so is the investor part, and to leave out what you did changes the context of the entire issue
in other words you were being dishonest.

Net revenue increased. Your post is bullshit.

That is not what the link discovered. Likely you couldn't comprehend something which would have caused you to think outside the box.

From the Link (sense you seem unable to grasp the graph bars):

"In other words, revenue has dropped substantially by any measure post the December tax bill. Tax cuts reduce revenue; they don't increase it. While the tax bill does appear to be boosting economic output, that increase in growth won't be nearly enough to offset the substantial costs of the bill.

how so??

so is the investor part, and to leave out what you did changes the context of the entire issue
in other words you were being dishonest.

Thanks for sharing, now go F yourself.

main street and wall street are joined at the hip ....more so today than ever before especially these last few decades where Average joe could log himself on and trade anything and everything

If at first you don't succeed... then skydiving is not for you...

Forum List

Back