If feminists continue to support Joe Biden then "Me too" is total bullshit

It has always been bullshit.

Biden is not relevant to that. The tagline 'believe all women' and running that to its inevitable conclusion - disbelieve all men - is moronic to put it kindly. As soon as it went political it became nothing more than another hammer with which to beat political opponents with.
this lady is the only person who has ever said anything about sexual assault with Joe Biden in 50 years of service. There is no trend and it is hard to believe. As opposed to the dozens of charges against Trump and his own words. Is there any chance we could have a campaign about issues and solutions instead of crap.
There is seven women, including one that was 14 years old at the time. Anyway we have fifty years of photos of Biden grouping women.

That is like saying a politician who kisses babies is having sex with a minor. The 14 year old story has been debunked. None of the stories rise to a sexual assault.

When "Me Too" started I had hope that women would at long last stop protecting rapists and sexual molesters like Howard Weinstein and Bill Cosby.

Now, I see that there's been no progress at all.

Women, in this thread, are protecting rapist sexual molester Joe Biden because he is a Democrat.

One woman said that because I am a man I could not understand why women would choose to do this.

That is right -- I will never understand.

I will never understand why women protect rapists and sexual molesters like Joe Biden -- simply for political reasons.

And frankly, I'm disillusioned with the whole "Me Too" movement.

Biden has not raped anyone. The only reason you are interested is you can't beat Biden straight up. I am still waiting for you to hold Trump accountable.

I heard tonight on FOX that there are 8 more women about to come forward......

When "Me Too" started I had hope that women would at long last stop protecting rapists and sexual molesters like Howard Weinstein and Bill Cosby.

Women, in this thread, are protecting rapist sexual molester Joe Biden because he is a Democrat.

One woman said that because I am a man I could not understand why women would choose to do this.

That is right -- I will never understand.

I will never understand why women protect rapists and sexual molesters like Joe Biden -- simply for political reasons.

And frankly, I'm disillusioned with the whole "Me Too" movement.

Biden has not raped anyone. The only reason you are interested is you can't beat Biden straight up. I am still waiting for you to hold Trump accountable.
Trump has never been accused of raping a woman with his finger.....and Biden was a senator.....how can you defend that?....get ready there are more women about to come forward.....

1589005031991.png

Well, no, people are protecting him because 1) This woman has changed her story at least four times, 2) She didn't come out with this until it could benefit Bernie Sanders, 3) There is absolutely no corroborating evidence and 4) No one else has ever reported anything near what this woman has reported.

Unlike Weinstein and Cosby and yes, even Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, there are not a lot of women who've said Biden Assaulted them. Just this one woman on story #4.

It has always been bullshit.

Biden is not relevant to that. The tagline 'believe all women' and running that to its inevitable conclusion - disbelieve all men - is moronic to put it kindly. As soon as it went political it became nothing more than another hammer with which to beat political opponents with.
this lady is the only person who has ever said anything about sexual assault with Joe Biden in 50 years of service. There is no trend and it is hard to believe. As opposed to the dozens of charges against Trump and his own words. Is there any chance we could have a campaign about issues and solutions instead of crap.
MeToo was always bullshit to the elected dems....

There is seven women, including one that was 14 years old at the time. Anyway we have fifty years of photos of Biden grouping women.
Bologna. Those are women who felt uncomfortable.

Forum List

Back