IF ISIS manages to attack inside America will

Why dojn
Obama doesn't have a strategy , said it himself. Bush may have been clueless after 9/11, Obama is deaf dumb and blind. Jesus.

So...it's now a good idea to announce publicly that one has a strategy?

Absolutely. Full disclosure. ISIS has every right to know.

Strawman. No one is saying we should give ISIS full disclosure on anything. Everyone is saying Obama is an idiot for saying he has no plan. Guess what? ISIS is listening and they probably feel emboldened knowing everything they've done thus far hasn't even got our attention enough to warrant a plan. Terrorist attacks don't happen in a vacuum, and Obama has shown nothing but weakness since he's been in office.

Basing your argument on pretending to know what ISIS "feels" is a pretty good sign that you're talking out of your ass.

Why don't you tell all of us Doctor what ISIS means.

I've been at the point that you have been ready to dock me.

Tell me Herr Dockter tell me the story of the ISIS.

That you and others on the right seek to contrive this into a partisan issue is unsurprisingly reprehensible.
You need to talk to Obama about that, he is the commander in chief without a plan. How many died today while he was golfing?

Um...

How many people died in the world? In the US?

What is the context of your question?

I'm still having a great time tonight and only checking in to see if you idiots on the left have figured out ISIS yet.

Why dojn
Obama doesn't have a strategy , said it himself. Bush may have been clueless after 9/11, Obama is deaf dumb and blind. Jesus.

Strawman. No one is saying we should give ISIS full disclosure on anything. Everyone is saying Obama is an idiot for saying he has no plan. Guess what? ISIS is listening and they probably feel emboldened knowing everything they've done thus far hasn't even got our attention enough to warrant a plan. Terrorist attacks don't happen in a vacuum, and Obama has shown nothing but weakness since he's been in office.

Basing your argument on pretending to know what ISIS "feels" is a pretty good sign that you're talking out of your ass.

ISIS means Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. I don't know what you mean by your second statement. The story of ISIS is that they evolved out of AQ in Iraq, and have since devolved into a cult of personality around Bahgdadi, making enemies everywhere they go.

Any other questions?

That you and others on the right seek to contrive this into a partisan issue is unsurprisingly reprehensible.
You need to talk to Obama about that, he is the commander in chief without a plan. How many died today while he was golfing?

Um...

How many died because Obama wants to play? Iraq is his mess now, instead of actually doing something about it, he wants to play. Oh, and that red line in syria has really back fired too. You know the one that liberals claim was a success. Tell me, what is Obama doing now? I'll tell you, CAMPAIGNING AS USUAL.

Um...

How many died because Obama wants to play? Iraq is his mess now, instead of actually doing something about it, he wants to play. Oh, and that red line in syria has really back fired too. You know the one that liberals claim was a success. Tell me, what is Obama doing now? I'll tell you, CAMPAIGNING AS USUAL.

How are Iraq and Syria "Obama's mess", exactly?

He's not the President of the whole world.

Why dojn

ISIS means Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. I don't know what you mean by your second statement. The story of ISIS is that they evolved out of AQ in Iraq, and have since devolved into a cult of personality around Bahgdadi, making enemies everywhere they go.

Any other questions?

And ISIS wants the caliphate of1492, an article posted here has some actual information. Claims of invading the US are exaggerated; also, learning about Richard the Lionhearted may help the uninformed understand how ISIS can recruit. His "CRUSADE" has not been forgotten, thus the crusade of 2003 gave fanatics everything they ever dreamed of.........

WTG Liberals!!!!
Online posts show ISIS eyeing Mexican border, says law enforcement bulletin-- LIBERALS SOLD AMERICA for power, ie votes.

They are on their way:

Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago.

Intelligence officials have picked up radio talk and chatter indicating that the terrorist groups are going to “carry out an attack on the border,” according to one JW source. “It’s coming very soon,” according to this high-level source, who clearly identified the groups planning the plots as “ISIS and Al Qaeda.” An attack is so imminent that the commanding general at Ft. Bliss, the U.S. Army post in El Paso, is being briefed, another source confirms. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) did not respond to multiple inquiries from Judicial Watch, both telephonic and in writing, about this information....

Imminent Terrorist Attack Warning By Feds on US Border - Judicial Watch
I recall rightwingers telling us how Al-Qaida had snuck no less than 7 nuclear devices into the U.S. Needless to say, I take rightwinger "news" with a grain of salt.

Please tell us ANYTHING Obama has failed at that in any way compares to the string of catastrophes that Boooosh produced that led us here, hater dupes. We're out of Iraq, Maliki the Booosh moron/a-hole is out, and this ISIS may make Iraq a real united country finally.
he has failed to bring this country together.....its gotten more split since he has been in....and right now this country needs a leader.....sorry Frankie.....the guy you defend,no matter what.....aint much of a leader...
On the day of his inauguration, Republicans established a plan to block everything Obama would propose.

How does one "unite" with folks like that?

Um...

How are Iraq and Syria "Obama's mess", exactly?

He's not the President of the whole world.
He claimed credit for successfully ending the Iraq war, and successfully getting rid of wmd's in syria and democratically solving the threat. Therefore he is responsible for HIS failure. Little secret, don't take credit for something if you don't know for sure it's a success. Something obama and democrats haven't figured out yet. Kinda like the war on poverty y'all started over 50 years ago.

Please tell us ANYTHING Obama has failed at that in any way compares to the string of catastrophes that Boooosh produced that led us here, hater dupes. We're out of Iraq, Maliki the Booosh moron/a-hole is out, and this ISIS may make Iraq a real united country finally.
he has failed to bring this country together.....its gotten more split since he has been in....and right now this country needs a leader.....sorry Frankie.....the guy you defend,no matter what.....aint much of a leader...
On the day of his inauguration, Republicans established a plan to block everything Obama would propose.

even when he is not around those people he doesnt do much uniting.....and a hell of a lot of moderate Republicans were not part of the far right bullshit but yet he hasnt got enough leadership in him to try and win them over.....i worked with Democrats who were starting to question the guy and his ability to lead....i get it...some of you guys like the guy....but geezus....the guy is not flawless....he isnt perfect.....he wasnt ready for this job but your fucking party pushed him even though they knew he wasnt ready....so now we got what we got....

We won't notice ISIS because we're too busy shooting each other. They may as well stay home and just wait for the nutters to finish us off.

10354228_918954791465420_2166217017826090063_n.jpg

They've kept their promise, that's for sure. The Rs have been quite successful in tearing us apart.

Forum List

Back