If news comes out from majority of our reps in congress and military that..

No he asked for a resolution..

If he asked for "War powers" then the far left Obama is an idiot just like all those that follow him without question or hesitation.
kay bro

potus = idiot

anonymous userhandle "kosh" = genius savant

Dude, you can't think for yourself. me and Kosh can. By all means continue to be an idiot.
you and kosh are partisan droolers sitting on the sidelines shitting your pants because the terrorists make propoganda videos and they make ya'z skurred, just like they're supposed to.....

meanwhile the US Military takes out half their force before a morning cup of coffee like the fuckin bosses we are

No I want an authorized ground war to wipe out and shoot to kill at all costs ISIS fighters in 2 weeks of fighting. That's all it will take. Instead of scattered bombing that can't be used in cities where the majority ISIS is mixed in with civilians. See my point? I'm a hard ass when it comes to war and I actually want to reuse of the napalm bomb to burn these fuckers alive so there skin melts off and I want it video taped so people thinking about joining will think again.

Do I sound like a pussy to you? OR does obama's limited fight in their air miles above ISIS sound more like a pussy? Yup. that's what i thought.
Pussy's can't capitalize proper nouns...

Going for top posting drone again this month?

Obama has already asked for War Powers to fight ISIS

He's also said no troops on the ground fighting. There are many situations that could arrise where those troops have to fight, which would require additional troops to be recalled and the numbers and involvement just blow up and we have a full blown war on the ground and air. Presidents can't dodge these realities when the y become realities without them.

Hilary is finished if this happens. She can say goodbye.

Because Hillary voted for the Iraq War?

Because she's a woman and a democrat. Why do you think Bush was reelected? Republicans are better at wars and winning them.
How many wars have the GOP alone,,,, won?

That depends on if you can admit to Obama and his cut and run strategy to appease the extremists in the DNC base.
Reagan still holds the cut-n-ruin legacy from Lebanon..So I can see why other presidents do it...

kay bro

potus = idiot

anonymous userhandle "kosh" = genius savant

Dude, you can't think for yourself. me and Kosh can. By all means continue to be an idiot.
you and kosh are partisan droolers sitting on the sidelines shitting your pants because the terrorists make propoganda videos and they make ya'z skurred, just like they're supposed to.....

meanwhile the US Military takes out half their force before a morning cup of coffee like the fuckin bosses we are

No I want an authorized ground war to wipe out and shoot to kill at all costs ISIS fighters in 2 weeks of fighting. That's all it will take. Instead of scattered bombing that can't be used in cities where the majority ISIS is mixed in with civilians. See my point? I'm a hard ass when it comes to war and I actually want to reuse of the napalm bomb to burn these fuckers alive so there skin melts off and I want it video taped so people thinking about joining will think again.

Do I sound like a pussy to you? OR does obama's limited fight in their air miles above ISIS sound more like a pussy? Yup. that's what i thought.

Still trying to think of a zinger?

He's also said no troops on the ground fighting. There are many situations that could arrise where those troops have to fight, which would require additional troops to be recalled and the numbers and involvement just blow up and we have a full blown war on the ground and air. Presidents can't dodge these realities when the y become realities without them.

Hilary is finished if this happens. She can say goodbye.

Because she's a woman and a democrat. Why do you think Bush was reelected? Republicans are better at wars and winning them.

That depends on if you can admit to Obama and his cut and run strategy to appease the extremists in the DNC base.
Reagan still holds the cut-n-ruin legacy from Lebanon..So I can see why other presidents do it...

Wrong!

Nope just showing your true motivations for posting!

Really? What stock will be a good investment?

Wrong!
Were you even alive in 1982?

Really? What stock will be a good investment?

And proves my point in just one post!

Good luck on being top posting drone of the month, provided you have not been banned for doing so..

Wrong!

Obviously you were not!

Wrong!

I suspect they weren't alive in the Vietnam era. If they had been, they might have a clue about fighting a guerrilla "war".

Its also obvious that they have no idea of the power the US has.

Wrong!

I suspect they weren't alive in the Vietnam era. If they had been, they might have a clue about fighting a guerrilla "war".

Its also obvious that they have no idea of the power the US has.
Or what a people of a nation don't want to do to keep their freedoms and way of life intact..

Wrong!

Obviously you were not!
I was an E-1 in Feb of 1982.....in the Army, at Fart Jackson, South Carolina, No pain, No gain...

Forum List

Back