If news comes out from majority of our reps in congress and military that..

War powers and resolution are two different words..

Learn what the differences are..

But then again what do I expect from someone that supports Obama illegal wars..
"called on Congress to approve new war powers against Islamic State militants."

He can only ask for a resolution be passed..

Only a far left drone would argue differently..
He asked for War Powers, just as agi told you.

Half their top command is dead already - and we've barely even yawned and stretched our arms and left the pillow yet. Give me a break. ISIS' power comes from propaganda and sensationalism, not might. There are 7 ba ba ba billion people on the planet. When they behead less than are currently in a NYC Hospital, don't get your panties in a twist thinking it's Armageddon. We can handle it.

U.S. officials say 6 000 ISIS fighters killed in battles - CNN.com

and they just took and entered an afghanistan city in the south. Sure... whatever cnn and you say... lol..
Right, cuz board handle "judicial review" has a better grasp of what's going on then war reporters that are over there, and military officials with security/intelligence clearances.

kay bro! be scared!

Reporters are saying exactly what I just said that you quoted. LOL!
Yes, and they also said what YOU quoted, which is that half of their top command is dead already and we haven't so much as batted an eye at them yet. Get a grip.

Dude, you don't understand how these things go. That's politics speaking and not reality, even though 600 ISIS soldieres are dead. However, you believe whatever you want, because no body gives a shit, but you.

he needs congressional approval to authorize a completely different war. This one involves isis. Just like Bush did with Iraq.

Half their top command is dead already - and we've barely even yawned and stretched our arms and left the pillow yet. Give me a break. ISIS' power comes from propaganda and sensationalism, not might. There are 7 ba ba ba billion people on the planet. When they behead less than are currently in a NYC Hospital, don't get your panties in a twist thinking it's Armageddon. We can handle it.

U.S. officials say 6 000 ISIS fighters killed in battles - CNN.com

and they just took and entered an afghanistan city in the south. Sure... whatever cnn and you say... lol..
Right, cuz board handle "judicial review" has a better grasp of what's going on then war reporters that are over there, and military officials with security/intelligence clearances.

kay bro! be scared!

Yes, and they also said what YOU quoted, which is that half of their top command is dead already and we haven't so much as batted an eye at them yet. Get a grip.

Dude, you don't understand how these things go. That's politics speaking and not reality, even though 600 ISIS soldieres are dead. However, you believe whatever you want, because no body gives a shit, but you.

No, it's 6, 000 not 600.

And I'm the one not giving a shit. See me, over here? <waves!>

I'm the one telling you to stop peeing yourself over a half assed cave-man force that uses propoganda to fill your head with fear. And to great success, apparently.

he needs congressional approval to authorize a completely different war. This one involves isis. Just like Bush did with Iraq.
who was he calling on?

I forget, I wrote the quote so small up there.

No he asked for a resolution..

If he asked for "War powers" then the far left Obama is an idiot just like all those that follow him without question or hesitation.

kay bro! be scared!

No, it's 6, 000 not 600.

And I'm the one not giving a shit. See me, over here? <waves!>

I'm the one telling you to stop peeing yourself over a half assed cave-man force that uses propoganda to fill your head with fear. And to great success, apparently.

I don't give a shit about 6000 dead. Not at all. That CNN article is classic political correctness to try and sway us from reality. You are believing in CNN's agenda. However, I don't give a damn any more. Go for it. Just don't be surprised when I'm proven correct.

If he asked for "War powers" then the far left Obama is an idiot just like all those that follow him without question or hesitation.

Yupo.

who was he calling on?

Yes you wrote what was reported in an overseas blog site..

kay bro

potus = idiot

anonymous userhandle "kosh" = genius savant

who was he calling on?

as opposed to your first hand account and military clearance

brilliant

kay bro

potus = idiot

Dude, you can't think for yourself. me and Kosh can. By all means continue to be an idiot.

kay bro

potus = idiot

Dude, you can't think for yourself. me and Kosh can. By all means continue to be an idiot.
you and kosh are partisan droolers sitting on the sidelines shitting your pants because the terrorists make propoganda videos and they make ya'z skurred, just like they're supposed to.....

meanwhile the US Military takes out half their force before a morning cup of coffee like the fuckin bosses we are

news: obama asks congress for war powers....

and kosh says...."but but but but he needs war powers"

and judicial says "but but but but he needs to go to congress"

How lame do you really feel?

who was he calling on?

as opposed to your first hand account and military clearance

brilliant

So yes the far left drone would much rather see the world burn than admit they are wrong!

news: obama asks congress for war powers....

and kosh says...."but but but but he needs war powers"

and judicial says "but but but but he needs to go to congress"

How lame do you really feel?

More proof that the far left is just like a two year old..

kay bro

potus = idiot

you and kosh are partisan droolers sitting on the sidelines shitting your pants because the terrorists make propoganda videos and they make ya'z skurred, just like they're supposed to.....

meanwhile the US Military takes out half their force before a morning cup of coffee like the fuckin bosses we are

No I want an authorized ground war to wipe out and shoot to kill at all costs ISIS fighters in 2 weeks of fighting. That's all it will take. Instead of scattered bombing that can't be used in cities where the majority ISIS is mixed in with civilians. See my point? I'm a hard ass when it comes to war and I actually want to reuse of the napalm bomb to burn these fuckers alive so there skin melts off and I want it video taped so people thinking about joining will think again.

Do I sound like a pussy to you? OR does obama's limited fight in their air miles above ISIS sound more like a pussy? Yup. that's what i thought.

Obama has already asked for War Powers to fight ISIS

He's also said no troops on the ground fighting. There are many situations that could arrise where those troops have to fight, which would require additional troops to be recalled and the numbers and involvement just blow up and we have a full blown war on the ground and air. Presidents can't dodge these realities when the y become realities without them.

Hilary is finished if this happens. She can say goodbye.

Because Hillary voted for the Iraq War?

Because she's a woman and a democrat. Why do you think Bush was reelected? Republicans are better at wars and winning them.
How many wars have the GOP alone,,,, won?

kay bro

potus = idiot

No I want an authorized ground war to wipe out and shoot to kill at all costs ISIS fighters in 2 weeks of fighting. That's all it will take. Instead of scattered bombing that can't be used in cities where the majority ISIS is mixed in with civilians. See my point? I'm a hard ass when it comes to war and I actually want to reuse of the napalm bomb to burn these fuckers alive so there skin melts off and I want it video taped so people thinking about joining will think again.

Do I sound like a pussy to you? OR does obama's limited fight in their air miles above ISIS sound more like a pussy? Yup. that's what i thought.
Pussy's can't capitalize proper nouns...

Obama has already asked for War Powers to fight ISIS

He's also said no troops on the ground fighting. There are many situations that could arrise where those troops have to fight, which would require additional troops to be recalled and the numbers and involvement just blow up and we have a full blown war on the ground and air. Presidents can't dodge these realities when the y become realities without them.

Hilary is finished if this happens. She can say goodbye.

Because Hillary voted for the Iraq War?

Because she's a woman and a democrat. Why do you think Bush was reelected? Republicans are better at wars and winning them.
How many wars have the GOP alone,,,, won?

That depends on if you can admit to Obama and his cut and run strategy to appease the extremists in the DNC base.

Forum List

Back