If The Economy Is So Great Why Can't Most People Miss One Paycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The middle of the desert is where most human traffickers choose to cross the border.

One lie at a time. You were claiming that the wall will stop DRUGS. Bullshit...and you know it

Whoa, slow that camel down. No one is saying the wall will stop ALL DRUGS, although it may stop 70%, 50%, who the hell knows. But it would stop some of the drugs. Build the wall to find out.

The economy is only doing well if you are in the top 10%. For everybody else, not so much.

/——/ Just because the economy is going well doesn’t mean everyone manages their money wisely. Even you should understand that.

The middle of the desert is where most human traffickers choose to cross the border.

One lie at a time. You were claiming that the wall will stop DRUGS. Bullshit...and you know it

Whoa, slow that camel down. No one is saying the wall will stop ALL DRUGS, although it may stop 70%, 50%, who the hell knows. But it would stop some of the drugs. Build the wall to find out.
Since only about 5-10% of drugs go through places other than ports of entry...and you tell us that even that tiny amount can't be stopped by a wall

Huh?

Last edited:
We have a rather bad problem with our southern border and it's not just with "refugees"...we're dealing with Narco Terrorist cartels who have turned Mexico into a slaughterhouse and are now moving their operations north into the US. A secure border would go a long ways towards fighting that.

When did I make that claim?

The Trumper cultists forget their bullshit as fast as they spew it

Since only about 5-10% of drugs go through places other than ports of entry...and you tell us that even that tiny amount can't be stopped by a wall

Huh?

You realize the latest proposal is not a 2000 mile wall right? Do try to keep up...dumbass.

The one good thing that the trump shutdown has revealed is the amount of people and families who are living on the edge. People who have children to care for. Oh! The FAMILY!

Just where are these "traditional" types? Are they feeding and paying the rents/mortgages of these "hero" parents? Wilbur Ross, who eats every day, doesn't even understand why families are turning to food banks.The anti-abortion types want everyone to take a fertilized egg and add another mouth to feed.
Now we see couples who have made good decisions regarding their creation of families, but they can't get on. What happens to the "traditional" family--two parents, two kids?

You realize the latest proposal is not a 2000 mile wall right? Do try to keep up...dumbass.

I'm trying but the bullshit excuses to support this "emergency" change so fast it makes your head spin.

What exactly IS the "proposal"?

Steel? Concrete? Marshmallow?

How many miles?

1? 100? 1000?

Where?

You have no idea?

oh....

I'm trying but the bullshit excuses to support this "emergency" change so fast it makes your head spin.

What exactly IS the "proposal"?

Steel? Concrete? Marshmallow?

How many miles?

1? 100? 1000?

Where?

You have no idea?

oh....

Maybe you should consider looking it up. Before saying more stupid stuff....dumbass.

We have a rather bad problem with our southern border and it's not just with "refugees"...we're dealing with Narco Terrorist cartels who have turned Mexico into a slaughterhouse and are now moving their operations north into the US. A secure border would go a long ways towards fighting that.

When did I make that claim?

The Trumper cultists forget their bullshit as fast as they spew it
Where in that did I claim that a secure border would stop drugs? Let me guess...you think the cartels are smuggling their people over the border hidden in containers?

What's telling is that the Democrats are now proposing that Trump be given 5 billion dollars for "border security" but with the provision that ZERO of that money be used for any type of barrier! So it's obviously not the cost of a wall that's bothering Democrats...what they want to make absolutely sure of...is that as few people as possible are stopped from coming into the country.

The one good thing that the trump shutdown has revealed is the amount of people and families who are living on the edge. People who have children to care for. Oh! The FAMILY!

Just where are these "traditional" types? Are they feeding and paying the rents/mortgages of these "hero" parents? Wilbur Ross, who eats every day, doesn't even understand why families are turning to food banks.The anti-abortion types want everyone to take a fertilized egg and add another mouth to feed.
Now we see couples who have made good decisions regarding their creation of families, but they can't get on. What happens to the "traditional" family--two parents, two kids?

If you took a job with the government and had no idea this happens now and then, it’s you own fault and nobody else.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Huh?

Where did you get that 5 to 10 figure?

Huh?

Where did you get that 5 to 10 figure?

Can you guess?
th

Has Pelosi shown even the slightest willingness to compromise? In any way? Trump has. So why should the person who hasn't been willing to budge even slightly not be given the blame here? The shutdown has already cost more than the wall would have cost to build. Pelosi was offered amnesty for DACA. She turned her nose up at that. This shutdown that's hurting the entire country? Nancy Pelosi OWNS it from this point forward.
Nope. Trump has said his budget request is non-negotiable. His offer is nothing on DACA . The inaction of the Supreme Court is now protecting DACA kids.

The fact is...Trump has offered a compromise. Pelosi and the Democrats have offered nothing. If one side is willing to compromise and the other is not...then who's at fault for the continuing impasse?
More lies.

If you go and take someone hostage and then tell them give me what I want and I’ll let them go.

And if you don’t give me what I want then whatever happens is your fault.

That’s what terrorists do.

That’s why this country doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.

At this point, considering the shut down, the tax cuts for billionaires, the looting, the lying, I don’t really see a lot of difference between Republicans and terrorists. Republicans even want to turn the country over to Vladimir Putin. Why? Because that’s what terrorists would do.

But turning our country over to South America is different?

These

If you took a job with the government and had no idea this happens now and then, it’s you own fault and nobody else.

these people took a good job to support their famillies. What job do you doe. Are you married? How many children? Besides aiming a gun toward your viewer, are you a mechanic? A farmer? A plumber? A truck driver? What are you?

What's telling is that the Democrats are now proposing that Trump be given 5 billion dollars for "border security" but with the provision that ZERO of that money be used for any type of barrier! So it's obviously not the cost of a wall that's bothering Democrats...what they want to make absolutely sure of...is that as few people as possible are stopped from coming into the country.

In truth, I think what a lot of the Democrats really want is just to make sure that Trump doesn't get whatever it is he wants.

These

these people took a good job to support their famillies. What job do you doe. Are you married? How many children? Besides aiming a gun toward your viewer, are you a mechanic? A farmer? A plumber? A truck driver? What are you?

Sob stories and appeals to blind emotion aside, what does this have to do with anything?

"Took a good job to support their families." And? How is that different from anyone else? Most of us take the best job we can to take care of our families. So what? That doesn't negate the fact of adult life that every job has its downside, and you have to plan to work around it.

Stop trying to create abused-victim stories on every subject to get your way because you can't create a coherent argument in favor of what you want.

In truth, I think what a lot of the Democrats really want is just to make sure that Trump doesn't get whatever it is he wants.

POST OF THE DAY!

Of course that is all that matters to them, just like all that matters to Trump is getting what he wants.

Not unlike the Repubs back when this was said...“The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

You know, it would really help to know how much people are making as government workers, because then you would understand why so many of them are living paycheck to paycheck.

Starting pay as a GS1, step 1 is only 18,785 per year. If you are a GS5, step 8 (which is a government worker who has been around for a while and managed to make rank), you make around 36,665 per year.

General Schedule (GS) Base Pay Scale for 2019

You know, middle class income is generally considered to be 40,000 to 75,000/year. The government workers are making less than the middle class.

Quick question for you people who are asking why they are going to food banks................can you support your family and house on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back