If the Left Wants War...

Of course we won't "riot." But will you, after Trump's impeachment breezes through the Senate, then he gets reelected for a second term?

I'm guessing you guys and girls will be apoplectic.

Will California throw another tantrum after Trump wins in 2020 and threaten to secede from the union again?

Don't count on it.

I expect Trump will lose some of his Polish American base, costing him the Rust - Belt that put him in.

10% of Winsconsin is Polish American.

Dumbo Trump thinking Poland owes Jews reparations, with Russia's Putin supporting Trump & Trump attacking NATO.

Expect far more anti-Trump Polish American voters this round.

LMAO pure Dem self delusions Trump is CRUSHING all the Dem 2020 candidates in those states. :auiqs.jpg:

Highly doubtful, with Trump pissing off Polish Americans in the Rust Belt.

Maybe in the made up world inside your little pea size brain. Back in the real world countless polls show Trump whooping the Dem's ass. Look its not rocket science, nobody likes the left and nobody wasn't their damn taxes increased.

Where are these polls?
Show them?

Will California throw another tantrum after Trump wins in 2020 and threaten to secede from the union again?

Don't count on it.

I expect Trump will lose some of his Polish American base, costing him the Rust - Belt that put him in.

Dumbo Trump thinking Poland owes Jews reparations, with Russia's Putin supporting Trump & Trump attacking NATO.

I am a Polish American who lives in Wisconsin. Why would you say what you did? Poland appears to be one of the most conservative countries in Europe.

Mark

Did you notice how he spelled it? "Winsconsin" :21:

Cheese lovers vote for Trump its a well known fact.

Why wouldn't they? Canada's ban on Wisconsin dairy products was killing those dairy farmers, until President Trump's USMCA opened up Canada as a market.

More MAGA.

I did not know that. President Trump is so awesome its hard to keep up with all his wins. Good job president Trump :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Don't count on it.

LMAO pure Dem self delusions Trump is CRUSHING all the Dem 2020 candidates in those states. :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe in the made up world inside your little pea size brain. Back in the real world countless polls show Trump whooping the Dem's ass. Look its not rocket science, nobody likes the left and nobody wasn't their damn taxes increased.

Where are these polls?
Show them?

This is a politics forum, you are expected to show up informed on the issues. Its not our job to educate you. In fact its time to demote you to the kids table, you are at best junior varsity 2nd string. Return after you gain a decade of debate experience.

Don't count on it.

Where are these polls?
Show them?

This is a politics forum, you are expected to show up informed on the issues. Its not our job to educate you. In fact its time to demote you to the kids table, you are at best junior varsity 2nd string. Return after you gain a decade of debate experience.

I've actually sourced polls.

You've run your mouth like an obnoxious Negrow.

Dismissed.

Where are these polls?
Show them?

I've actually sourced polls.

You've run your mouth like an obnoxious Negrow.

Dismissed.

Blah blah blah you don't know even the basic news of the past week. :icon_rolleyes:

Republicans did not riot when Nixon was forced to resign
They won’t riot now

Of course we won't "riot." But will you, after Trump's impeachment breezes through the Senate, then he gets reelected for a second term?

Don't count on it.

How needs the Pollard vote anyway? All those negroid and meskin voters Trump is getting support from, will make up for the lack of sausage-eater votes.

Lowest negroid and meskin unemployment in 30 years. :banana:

Don't count on it.

How needs the Pollard vote anyway? All those negroid and meskin voters Trump is getting support from, will make up for the lack of sausage-eater votes.

If Trump's getting more Blacks & Latinos to vote for him, he's doing Nationalism wrong.

Obviously a massive pseudo Nationalist.

Don't count on it.

If Trump's getting more Blacks & Latinos to vote for him, he's doing Nationalism wrong.

He's clearly not a WHITE Nationalist. He wants the best for every legitimate citizen

crockoshit.jpeg

~S~

Don't count on it.

Dem's are turning on blacks. Liberals in a west coast city known for its high population of illegals arrested a black woman for racist remarks towards a Hispanic woman. The black woman told the Hispanic foot cart worker to go back to Mexico.

Don't count on it.

He's clearly not a WHITE Nationalist. He wants the best for every legitimate citizen

Trump's more of a Kosher Capitalist Cuck.

Don't count on it.

Dem's are turning on blacks. Liberals in a west coast city known for its high population of illegals arrested a black woman for racist remarks towards a Hispanic woman. The black woman told the Hispanic foot cart worker to go back to Mexico.

Black folks hate other black folks and Mexicans more then they do white folks. In that order.

Don't count on it.

Black folks hate other black folks and Mexicans more then they do white folks. In that order.

Whites tend to hate Whites most too.

I can't blame them.

Western Europeans are the World's biggest monstrosity.

First you went Ape sh(t looting & shooting the World in racial genocide, then did a 180 & let a bunch of Blacks, Latinos & Muslims loot & shoot your countries in racial suicide.

This is what happens when they try to overturn an election

Just like the SA did in the early 1930s in Germany.

Says someone who's completely blind to the shenanigans their side regularly pulls off.

Don't start any shit, there won't be any shit.

They thought impeachment would turn the people against him

The majority of people are against him ijit. The rest of you are liars and scum

Ah loves me a gurl wif a potty mouf. :11:

And the stupid ones...use em and kick em to the curb outside and they wont be able to figure out your address.

Just like the SA did in the early 1930s in Germany.

Says someone who's completely blind to the shenanigans their side regularly pulls off.

And the stupid ones...use em and kick em to the curb outside and they wont be able to figure out your address.

They're usually so drunk they don't know where the hell they are anyway.

:21:

They're usually so drunk they don't know where the hell they are anyway.

:21:

They could come back and knock on your door and you could tell em Bob doesnt live here and they'd go away.....whoever the fuck Bob is.

The only reason the left would want war is because they know they would get their asses slaughtered. That would permanently cement the victim status, and they'd be eligible for reconstruction and reparations.
Never see the left advocating war

Only conservative gun nuts

Democrats are the biggest proponents of war. But they always seem to mismanage them horribly, until a Republican comes along to fix that for them.

Eh, basically the US South are big proponents of war.....

What the Fuck do you know about the South?

Forum List

Back