If Trump is a misogynist, why is a female running his campaign?

Because the liberal fanatics who are afraid Hillary will lose, really, really, really, really want him to be a misogynist.

Truth is immaterial to those people. Anything that might destroy the opposition, becomes the "truth" to them.

Getting a woman like Conway to lie for you is hardly an act of respect towards women.

He hates and disrespects women so much that he has one running his campaign.

Huh?
because to be a libturd facts don't matter. Just junk made up and discussed and then insults to those who provide material to show or highlight the junk.

Getting a woman like Conway to lie for you is hardly an act of respect towards women.
yep just like every republican black person is a uncle tom or whatever the new name is. yep we understand the disrespect you have for minorities it is highlighted and discussed quite a lot here in this forum. you are one of the leading bigots and racist in here.

Huh?
because to be a libturd facts don't matter. Just junk made up and discussed and then insults to those who provide material to show or highlight the junk.

It's a dodge where he can come back saying how much authority he gives to women in his organization! I still remember when Bush 41 put women in charge of the RNC Convention! So what; it's all scripted w/ stagecraft out of past eras! :banana:

Huh?
Because She will sell herself to the highest bidder. Here is Kellyanne when Cruz was her Sugar Daddy:

KELLYANNE CONWAY: For Trump, the debates are fraught with peril. Because now the question is going to be about these Trump victims. The reason the messaging has gotten better since Alex’s barnburner of an article two weeks ago is they’re starting to talk about victims of Trump University, victims of Trump in Atlantic City. Before that it was his conservative apostasies, now it’s actually you’re for the little guy but you’ve built your business on the backs of the little guy. [CNN, At This Hour, 3/8/16]

DON LEMON (HOST): So, I want to ask you about this alliance between, you first, Kellyanne, between John Kasich and Ted Cruz, this alliance, shall we say, that Donald Trump is calling collusion, is this fair game?

KELLYANNE CONWAY: Of course it's fair game.

LEMON: Are they playing by the rules here?

CONWAY: Oh, absolutely. It's completely transparent. Donald Trump's tax returns aren't, I would like to see those be transparent.

[...]

And I think instead of worrying about them and insulting them as ‘lying Ted’ and John Kasich ‘who eats like this slob’ and everything else that was said today, which is fairly unpresidential, I think he should just ignore them. I mean if he wasn’t worried about them, why not just ignore these two people he thinks aren’t actual competitors? I actually think they got under his skin today. [CNN, CNN Tonight, 4/25/16]

Huh?

It's a dodge where he can come back saying how much authority he gives to women in his organization! I still remember when Bush 41 put women in charge of the RNC Convention! So what; it's all scripted w/ stagecraft out of past eras! :banana:
stupid is as stupid does for you all. I get it. he has his own daughter involved, has had many women involved in his company. Grasping for straws is fun to watch from a distance. you all do it very well. keep disgracing women cause we all know that is the dems real thing. just like all of the minorities.

Trump has always put women in positions of power. Just like the woman he put in charge in the 80's of a construction project when that was unheard of.

Trump is not really a misogynist.

He just wants to appeal to misogynists.
I don't know about that. He has said some pretty derogatory things about a lot of women starting many, many years ago and going right up to the present.

He is a despicable human being, which is one of the qualities his supporters/bootlickers love about him.

Trump has always put women in positions of power. Just like the woman he put in charge in the 80's of a construction project when that was unheard of.

Isn't it interesting that he wasn't labeled a misogynist and racist until he ran for President.

Why would Hillary go to the wedding of such a racist woman hater? She must be that way, also.

...and he found a way to continue making bad decisions, cheating vendors, not paying some workers, abusing bankruptcy laws, & perpetrated a fraud on senior citizens with Trump U.! :asshole: :blahblah::9:

Isn't it interesting that he wasn't labeled a misogynist and racist until he ran for President.

Why would Hillary go to the wedding of such a racist woman hater? She must be that way, also.
Yeah he is the only "racist" I know to be championed by Jesse Jackson,Sue a city to desegregate his property he just bought,standing with Rosa Parks etc.

...and he found a way to continue making bad decisions, cheating vendors, not paying some workers, abusing bankruptcy laws, & perpetrated a fraud on senior citizens with Trump U.! :asshole: :blahblah::9:
Cool story bro. Troll much....

Yeah he is the only "racist" I know to be championed by Jesse Jackson,Sue a city to desegregate his property he just bought,standing with Rosa Parks etc.

Cool story bro. Troll much....

Don't rant; dispute any of it! That's what kills me about conservatives and Republicans; pointing out facts has been made out to be partisanship! That's BS and they all need to stop "playing the victim!" It's not becoming at all to be "whining" about being picked on and making up that ridiculous LIE of the MSM being "in the bag" for Hillary! :ack-1: :anj_stfu: :argue:

Forum List

Back