If Trump is so bad

What problem has Biden fixed? WHAT? We get record inflation and record food prices under Biden. Biden abandons Afghanistan and America borders, I get record homelessness and all these migrants we never asked for or needed...But Trump is the bad guy here? Explain all that to me. I don't get it.
COVID for one. And that’s huge. He got shots in arms and quickly.

Inflation. It has gone from near 10% down to below 4%. If inflation is your issue he has lowered it substantially.

Supply chain issues. Have you heard anything about ships backing up in ports lately?

Thank you Joe and Mayor Pete!

Progshave played this game for so long that people are numb to everything. All this money spent for so little results. So many middlemen and employees hired to service the dwindling dollars that get to people. And don't forget the lawyers. The people in the 1930's would have thought they were in Shangri La.
You have no idea WTF you are speaking of.

You have no idea WTF you are speaking of.
Anyone growing up in cities knows the drill. There are so many false Progs that it is sickening. Selfishness is part of the human genome. Look at people working in privileged employment in those areas. When retirement comes, it gets out of there time. Local government, monopolies like electric, natural gas, public transportation, hospitals, government and monopoly contractors in all ways and others related. And this does not include federal and state employment and related.

Anyone growing up in cities knows the drill. There are so many false Progs that it is sickening. Selfishness is part of the human genome. Look at people working in privileged employment in those areas. When retirement comes, it gets out of there time. Local government, monopolies like electric, natural gas, public transportation, hospitals, government and monopoly contractors in all ways and others related. And this does not include federal and state employment and related.
Where I live the utilities are private.

I have been homeless more than once and I have dumpster dove for my food...How about you?
No, I have always managed to feed myself and others. I have bought food stamps 2-for-1 to stretch dollars

when I was a young man, though. At times, the choices were bologna, egg salad, or salami, all on white bread,

and that was it. Those were the rough times.

nEzPost.jpg
And where did you pull that from? Your ass?? Fitting Symbol of the DNC

Mac wrongly paints over half of America wrongly again. :rolleyes-41:

Your delusional tardation doesn't hurt me in the least. It does distort your perception of reality almost, if not to, the point of

psychosis and can be observed objectively.

"Delusional tardation"???? Once again, you cannot refute what Mac posted and when you can't attack the post, you attack the poster.

Donald Trump was a conman and a criminal when Republicans allowed him to take the leadership of the party. There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence. 7 bankruptcies. Over a billion dollars in business losses. Millions of dollars paid to "settle" cases to avoid prosecution. American banks refused to lend to him.

Trump was in the middle of a $100 million class action fraud trial while running for President. His 7th bankruptcy happened in the middle of the campaign. A tape recording of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women surfaced, and one of those women has won a multi-million dollars lawsuit for one of his assaults, and still the Republican Party clings to Trump like an abused woman telling the police he's not beating the crap out of her and she ran into a door knob.

Any time someone tells you the truth about Trump you call them a liar, a hater, and tell us we have TDS, but over time Trump has proven to be far more criminally incompetent, racist and authoritarian that we had ever dreamed. Trying to overthrow the Constitution was the last straw for most decent people.

So please, bitch, every one of your accusations and insults is a confession of your own gullibility, and ignorance.

"Delusional tardation"???? Once again, you cannot refute what Mac posted and when you can't attack the post, you attack the poster.

Donald Trump was a conman and a criminal when Republicans allowed him to take the leadership of the party. There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence. 7 bankruptcies. Over a billion dollars in business losses. Millions of dollars paid to "settle" cases to avoid prosecution. American banks refused to lend to him.

Trump was in the middle of a $100 million class action fraud trial while running for President. His 7th bankruptcy happened in the middle of the campaign. A tape recording of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting women surfaced, and one of those women has won a multi-million dollars lawsuit for one of his assaults, and still the Republican Party clings to Trump like an abused woman telling the police he's not beating the crap out of her and she ran into a door knob.

Any time someone tells you the truth about Trump you call them a liar, a hater, and tell us we have TDS, but over time Trump has proven to be far more criminally incompetent, racist and authoritarian that we had ever dreamed. Trying to overthrow the Constitution was the last straw for most decent people.

So please, bitch, every one of your accusations and insults is a confession of your own gullibility, and ignorance.
blah-blah-blah-whatever.gif

I see you totally failed to support any of your assertions, stank ass Canuck.

So that's just your opinion, and I say your opinion is shit.

What that ignores is how frequently it's hand in hand with mental health issues, and you idiots decided to let them live on the streets shutting down the homes to help them

When did I decide that?

Democrats never say what you said, you aren't responsible for anything you do either, it's not your fault when you're wrong either. I know you keep saying that, I just don't buy it

Now you've lost me. I have no idea what you're rambling about.

Do you?

Now you've lost me. I have no idea what you're rambling about.

Do you?

You said people choose to live on the street. I said yeah, but they are nuts, Democrats give insane people the power to decide if they want help or not, which is nuts. The big problem being that there are victims of the crimes they commit and Democrats don't care. You prosecute the victims, not them.

I can't explain it any clearer, you're on your own from here

Forum List

Back