If Trump is so bad

You said people choose to live on the street.
They largely do.

I said yeah, but they are nuts, Democrats give insane people the power to decide if they want help or not, which is nuts. The big problem being that there are victims of the crimes they commit and Democrats don't care. You prosecute the victims, not them.

I can't explain it any clearer, you're on your own from here

Who have I prosecuted?

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what YOU are talking about.

You're been confused before, it's not the first time. My post was clear and I explained it to you anyway. If you're still confused, talk to someone in your life about what's wrong, I don't know you. All I know is you don't know how far left you are. If you're struggling, maybe accepting who you are would help.

FYI, actual women don't have dicks, just saying

You're been confused before, it's not the first time. My post was clear and I explained it to you anyway. If you're still confused, talk to someone in your life about what's wrong, I don't know you. All I know is you don't know how far left you are. If you're struggling, maybe accepting who you are would help.

You keep making accusations at me and when I ask you clarify you have nothing to back them up with. You said I've shut down homes for the mentally insane, yet I've never done any such thing. You said I chose to prosecute victims, yet I'm not an attorney.

Yes, I've known that since before grade school. I'm not sure what that has to do with the topic, so again, do YOU even know what you're talking about? It seems like you are very confused.

Dude, tazbo has enough bad attributes without assigning things he isn't to him. I like ya, keep it real.

You keep making accusations at me and when I ask you clarify you have nothing to back them up with. You said I've shut down homes for the mentally insane, yet I've never done any such thing. You said I chose to prosecute victims, yet I'm not an attorney.

Yes, I've known that since before grade school. I'm not sure what that has to do with the topic, so again, do YOU even know what you're talking about? It seems like you are very confused.
OK, so I went back and re-read it.

You AGREED that people on the streets are mentally ill, you didn't say it yourself. But you did AGREE with it, so I'm not getting the fur flying. I don't care, don't explain it. Just go away. But kaz, I agreed with that statement, someone else said it I just agreed with it.

FYI there is no difference, shit man

OK, so I went back and re-read it.

You AGREED that people on the streets are mentally ill, you didn't say it yourself. But you did AGREE with it

Of course. I have experience with the homeless.

, so I'm not getting the fur flying. I don't care, don't explain it. Just go away. But kaz, I agreed with that statement, someone else said it I just agreed with it.

FYI there is no difference, shit man

So like I said, you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you.

Dude, tazbo has enough bad attributes without assigning things he isn't to him. I like ya, keep it real.

He agreed people on the street are largely mentally ill. When I criticized him for leaving mentally ill people on the street not helping them and leaving them as a threat to others, he denied saying it. Explain what I got wrong. I'm going back and seeing it how I remember it, you're going to have to explain how I'm being unfair. I care, but I have to see it and I don't

I have been homeless more than once and I have dumpster dove for my food...How about you?

I've never had to dumpster dive for food, but I have been homeless during a long period of illness, and if my current landlord could only evict me (he can't), I'd be homeless again. No joke.

Why did you "choose" to be homeless.

Of course. I have experience with the homeless.

So like I said, you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you.

Doesn't address either point I made that you don't care about helping the homeless, you leave them on the street, and you don't care about them being a threat to honest citizens. You say nothing about the crime they commit.

Most crimes are committed by a tiny percent who repeatedly commit crimes. You leave them on the street to repeatedly create victims. Then you say nothing when their victims fight back and they are arrested and charged

Doesn't address either point I made that you don't care about helping the homeless, you leave them on the street, and you don't care about them being a threat to honest citizens. You say nothing about the crime they commit.

Most crimes are committed by a tiny percent who repeatedly commit crimes. You leave them on the street to repeatedly create victims. Then you say nothing when their victims fight back and they are arrested and charged

I think I understand now. You're a Binar. You're a member of Tribe Zero, so everyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you must be a member of Tribe One. Everything is in your world is zeroes and ones. It all makes sense now.

Run this equation through your binary programming. Hopefully, you don't have an overload.

I think I understand now. You're a Binar. You're a member of Tribe Zero, so everyone who doesn't march in lockstep with you must be a member of Tribe One. Everything is in your world is zeroes and ones. It all makes sense now.

Run this equation through your binary programming. Hopefully, you don't have an overload.

Yes, you understand it all now. Run along and play ...

Lots of that here. You're either in this tribe or that tribe. That's it.

Forum List

Back