If Trump is so bad

I've never had to dumpster dive for food, but I have been homeless during a long period of illness, and if my current landlord could only evict me (he can't), I'd be homeless again. No joke.

Why did you "choose" to be homeless.
In my youth, I made bad choices.

Live now. My best guess is President Trump will speak at 3:00 or 4:00PM ET.

My mistake. Looks like he will speak at any minute now -- 12:30 or so, ET.

Last edited:
Live now. My best guess is Trump will speak at 3:00 or 4:00PM ET.

Lyrics

He had a lot to say
He had a lot of nothing to say
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
He had a lot to say
He had a lot of nothing to say
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
We're gonna miss him
We're gonna miss him
So long
We wish you well
You told us how you weren't afraid to die
Well, so long
Don't cry
Or feel too down
Not all martyrs see divinity
But at least you tried
Standing above the crowd
He had a voice that was strong and loud
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
Ranting and pointing his finger
At everything but his heart
We'll miss him
We'll miss him
We're gonna miss him
We're gonna miss him
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me?
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
You sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And so loud
You could be the one who saves me from my own existence

You are spewing left-wing, uniformed talking points. I realize that many Democrats live in blue inner city dumps that aren’t exactly luxurious, but you have to be withe woefully uninformed/misinformed and/or on some seriously strong drugs to think that the US has the worst upward mobility, poverty and homeless of anywhere in the world. The US is nowhere even remotely close to that.
Worst in the modern world I said and always will, brainwashed functional moron. Where I live is 72% trump and there are more cows than people and they are hurting here too,....

You are spewing left-wing, uniformed talking points. I realize that many Democrats live in blue inner city dumps that aren’t exactly luxurious, but you have to be withe woefully uninformed/misinformed and/or on some seriously strong drugs to think that the US has the worst upward mobility, poverty and homeless of anywhere in the world. The US is nowhere even remotely close to that.
We are also the richest country in the world easily and the only one In the modern world that does not have a living wage health care for all keep college and training great infrastructure and vacations daycare paid parental leave etc etc. Because Idiots like you and our scumbag GOP....

Here in my Dem ASSHOLE run state I paid $4.97 a gallon. Dems love taxing the crap out of us here the mooching thieves.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's with all the stress sweating Loser Joe has been doing trying to get it down in order to make demoscum look good for campaign purposes!

An insulated world can only become more insulated, by its nature. Smaller and smaller.
The world of Mac1958:

Head-of-Pin-In.jpg

They're incapable of thinking anything outside their programming. Their existence is a false dichotomy where everyone is either 100% with them or 100% against them.

Yes, that's the way you and your fucking moron Democrat party sees it.

I don't support Trump and am not voting for him, but you think I'm 100% for him. Sure, guy, I said all through the 2020 election I was voting for him and did, but now I'm voting for him and denying it. Democrats are the dumbest fucks on the planet

They're incapable of thinking anything outside their programming. Their existence is a false dichotomy where everyone is either 100% with them or 100% against them.

Point proven yet again

OK, so I went back and re-read it.

You AGREED that people on the streets are mentally ill, you didn't say it yourself. But you did AGREE with it, so I'm not getting the fur flying. I don't care, don't explain it. Just go away. But kaz, I agreed with that statement, someone else said it I just agreed with it.

FYI there is no difference, shit man

I read what he posted, and he never agreed with any such notion.

There are a lot of people on the streets who are NOT mentally ill.
In my youth, I made bad choices.

My "bad choice" was moving into a house with urea formaldehyde foam insulation, which destroyed my immune system, and left me unable to work for two years, while doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

I don't support Trump and am not voting for him, but you think I'm 100% for him. Sure, guy, I said all through the 2020 election I was voting for him and did, but now I'm voting for him and denying it. Democrats are the dumbest fucks on the planet

You're voting for Trump but denying you're voting for Trump?????

How are we ever supposed to take anything you say seriously????? And then you call Democrats "dumb" and "morons". As the Trump trials get closer and closer and Trump continues to lose all of his appeals and his co-defendants are all pleading guilty and dropping like flies and testifying against him, the Cult gets more irrational and unhinged.

Point proven yet again

Life is a lot easier when you're a Democrat and you never hold yourself to any standard, no one around you holds you to any standard and you never hold them to one. Being a Democrat sure is easy. There's the being on the side of evil thing, but who cares ..

Forum List

Back