If you try to impeach Trump, the American people will not stand for it

At least it hasn't been turned into the outhouse, like with the last guy.
Still jonesing over Former President Obama, I see.

He set a new standard for lousy performance. He'll be referenced for it for generations to come.
Based on what standard of measuring?
There are more of us than there are of you. Don't ever forget that.
We're better armed.
We're much more intelligent.
...which is why you need group think. Talk to one liberal and you've talked to them all.
nah that's you guys
"but but but hillary"
"oh oh oh bummer"
"MAGA MAGA MAGA"
that's all you guys got.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

If you think you can depose him without a fight, you are wrong.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

This is a warning which you should heed.

If you depose Trump, it will lead to all out civil war.

A good majority of Americans voted against Trump!

If you add up the totals of Clinton voters and Third Party voters it would show Trump was not liked and then factor is a good percentage Americans did not vote tell you that your boy is not popular at all!

So as you threaten from behind your keyboard the reality is all you will do is write about how unfair it was while worshiping the ground Pence walks on...

Around 73 million Americans voted Against Trump almost 63 million votes...

United States presidential election, 2016 - Wikipedia

That's not how we elect the President. Did every single lib drop out of school or fail civics?

Oh God help me!

Did I write that is how we elect the damn President?

No, so why on Earth do you fucktards keep on writing about it?

Trump won the Electoral College but still more Americans voted against him, so are you going to deny this and claim that Americans wanted Trump to win?

Come on boy and tell me where did I say that the popular vote elects the worthless fucks that become President because I have never wrote it and have attacked Libtards for crying about how the popular vote should elect the President.

So as you believe your response was to prove I am some fucking Libtard, well let me write it again Trump won the Electoral College and is President but still more Americans voted against him and that is the fucking reality or is your reality based on the Tea Panty view that only illegals voted against the worthless twat in the Oval Office?

Also you and the OP'er will not do shit if Trump is impeached which I really doubt will happen. All those like you do is cry like Libtards when you don't get your damn way!

A few of the saner Democrats are trying to cool off the radicalized base, but apparently insanity has become the prevailing wind.

Let me tell you this. Millions of Americans voted for Donald Trump, we still support him, and if you do manage to topple him, all hell will break loose.

Simply put, we have had enough of the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types who have ruined our country and Trump has promised to fix it.

We will form human barricades to keep him from leaving the White House, and we will go into the streets, if necessary and show you what it means when the normally law abiding, patriotic, tax paying, hard working American people have finally had enough.

If you add up the totals of Clinton voters and Third Party voters it would show Trump was not liked and then factor is a good percentage Americans did not vote tell you that your boy is not popular at all!

So as you threaten from behind your keyboard the reality is all you will do is write about how unfair it was while worshiping the ground Pence walks on...

That's not how we elect the President. Did every single lib drop out of school or fail civics?

Oh God help me!

Trump won the Electoral College but still more Americans voted against him, so are you going to deny this and claim that Americans wanted Trump to win?

Come on boy and tell me where did I say that the popular vote elects the worthless fucks that become President because I have never wrote it and have attacked Libtards for crying about how the popular vote should elect the President.

So as you believe your response was to prove I am some fucking Libtard, well let me write it again Trump won the Electoral College and is President but still more Americans voted against him and that is the fucking reality or is your reality based on the Tea Panty view that only illegals voted against the worthless twat in the Oval Office?

Also you and the OP'er will not do shit if Trump is impeached which I really doubt will happen. All those like you do is cry like Libtards when you don't get your damn way!
at least you can be objective

Having control of all three branches doesn't mean they suddenly know how to use them lol

We are just getting started slapping you libs around. Judging by the seething hatred and foaming at the mouth coming from the left President Trump and the GOP congress are already on your last nerve. Just sit there and suck it until 2018 losers.

"We are just getting started".....yes, we can see that. You've already built the Wall, gotten rid of legalized abortion, Planned Parenthood defunded, ME refugees locked out, Hillary locked up, and ISIS destroyed.

Oh, and a Special Counsel.

Awesome work so far.

We stopped Hillary's first 100 days dead in its tracks and you got zero Bernie shit...OH SNAP!! :laugh:
And....what of substance do you have with all three Branches of Government?

Link to Hillary and Bernie promises kept in the fist 100 days? Do you really want me to continue rubbing salt in your wounds? :laugh:
i would be more impressed if you could name a trump accomplishment in the first 100 days

:lame2:
Oh god the irony, you idiots lost the House, Senate, and now the White House and you talk to us about self destruction? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How is that working out for you, having control of all three branches? Getting all your agenda done?
Having control of all three branches doesn't mean they suddenly know how to use them lol
Well....look at BluesLegend. All he can do is dance a victory dance. Nothing accomplished...just a victory dance.

There are winners and losers, guess which you are :laugh:
A loser at the election of 2016....but laughing at what little your victory has gotten you. Ever heard of the phrase "You just bought a pig in a poke"?

We are savoring our victory, trust me you libs your pain and suffering has only just begun.

Impeachment is more popular than you think...

More Americans want President Trump impeached than don't, according to a new survey by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling released Tuesday.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said they would support Trump's impeachment, while 41 percent would oppose such charges.

Poll: 48 percent want Trump impeached

It is a good thing we don't impose punishments by polls.

I guess we will never know the answer to the most vexing question of the day: Why are libs so stupid?

Information isn't advocacy. I merely pointed out that impeachment may not be as unpopular as the OP believes it to be.

Impeach for what? The guy hasn't done anything impeachable. That's not to mention the fact the Presidents party is in leadership of congress and senate.

My. Goodness, I've never seen such sore losers in my life. You leftists don't belong in a republic, you belong in a dictatorship where your guy wins all the time, and will provide you with free healthcare, a place to live, and where nobody has any money or guns except the government.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Right now for the appearance of obstruction justice IF all that is being reported turns out to be true. We'll have to let the investigations conclude to find out.

It has nothing to do with it. You guys have been talking about impeachment before he was even sworn in. It has to do with you on the left thinking you should never lose presidential elections. You were told Hillary would win, you were promised Hillary would win, and you didn't get your way. So now the game plan is to remove Trump from office anyway you can. It has nothing to do with what Trump did do or didn't do, your side just can't stand losing.

It has everything to to with it. The appearance of obstruction is why there is now an independent counsel investigation.

Why it appears is:

Sally Yates fired
Preet Bharara fired
Bullshit with Nunes and House Intelligence Committee
Comey Fired
Comey Memos

This is the smoke. Let the investigators identify the source of the smoke. If there is no fire, you've got nothing to worry about.

Oh God help me!

Cool your jets. I was agreeing with you. Your quote is hosed up.

We are just getting started slapping you libs around. Judging by the seething hatred and foaming at the mouth coming from the left President Trump and the GOP congress are already on your last nerve. Just sit there and suck it until 2018 losers.

"We are just getting started".....yes, we can see that. You've already built the Wall, gotten rid of legalized abortion, Planned Parenthood defunded, ME refugees locked out, Hillary locked up, and ISIS destroyed.

Oh, and a Special Counsel.

Awesome work so far.

We stopped Hillary's first 100 days dead in its tracks and you got zero Bernie shit...OH SNAP!! :laugh:
And....what of substance do you have with all three Branches of Government?

Link to Hillary and Bernie promises kept in the fist 100 days? Do you really want me to continue rubbing salt in your wounds? :laugh:
i would be more impressed if you could name a trump accomplishment in the first 100 days

That's President Trump lib, POTUS, CIC, the man who whooped the entire Democratic party and their pals in the media. Then filled the SCOTUS seat we stole from Obama. :badgrin:

I guess we will never know the answer to the most vexing question of the day: Why are libs so stupid?

Information isn't advocacy. I merely pointed out that impeachment may not be as unpopular as the OP believes it to be.

Impeach for what? The guy hasn't done anything impeachable. That's not to mention the fact the Presidents party is in leadership of congress and senate.

My. Goodness, I've never seen such sore losers in my life. You leftists don't belong in a republic, you belong in a dictatorship where your guy wins all the time, and will provide you with free healthcare, a place to live, and where nobody has any money or guns except the government.

Right now for the appearance of obstruction justice IF all that is being reported turns out to be true. We'll have to let the investigations conclude to find out.

It has nothing to do with it. You guys have been talking about impeachment before he was even sworn in. It has to do with you on the left thinking you should never lose presidential elections. You were told Hillary would win, you were promised Hillary would win, and you didn't get your way. So now the game plan is to remove Trump from office anyway you can. It has nothing to do with what Trump did do or didn't do, your side just can't stand losing.

It has everything to to with it. The appearance of obstruction is why there is now an independent counsel investigation.

Why it appears is:

Sally Yates fired
Preet Bharara fired
Comey Fired
Comey Memos

This is the smoke. Let the investigators identify the source of the smoke. If there is no fire, you've got nothing to worry about.

He is NOT an independent counsel. I wish you libs would learn to read.

Millions of Americans supported Nixon, Clinton and Johnson so if Trump were to be removed from office you'll just have to live with it like it or not.

We are a nation of laws and will not be ruled by the type of mob tactics that you threaten.

In this case, it would take an awful lot of Republicans to go along with it for him to be removed - so the only way it would happen is if Trump were extremely and unquestionably guilty of a serious offense.

I do agree that as of now there does not appear to be cause for impeachment and that quite a lot of liberals are really over board. (hey - we can hope can't we?)

It's the opinion of millions of Americans that "the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types" have help build this nation into the great nation and culture that it is, and that it's the conservatives that are doing their damnedest to stop progress and to destroy this country.

If you were to try to start a civil war, it would be the shortest war in history. Once it was over there would be nothing short of absolute liberal rule. So think twice. There are grave consequences to losing a war.

Just as there are grave consequences to losing elections...get over it.

The only way the consequences of losing an election could be even close to that of losing a war is if an absolute fascism were imposed. Is that what you're anticipating from a Trump administration?

I got over the election a while ago. What I haven't gotten over is the possibility that the President and/or his staff may have committed crimes that may be as grave as treason.

Nor I am over the fact that the president seems to be completely inept (at best), and may suffer from a severe personality disorder.

Finally, I can't get over that fact that there were millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump and continue to be stupid enough to support him.

This isn't about Liberal vs. Conservative politics. This is about the possibility of grave crimes and gross incompetence.

Why it appears is:

Sally Yates fired
Preet Bharara fired
Comey Fired
Comey Memos

How is any of that illegal?

Go read a book and maybe you will learn the meanings of some words.. It is called a dictionary.

Millions of Americans supported Nixon, Clinton and Johnson so if Trump were to be removed from office you'll just have to live with it like it or not.

We are a nation of laws and will not be ruled by the type of mob tactics that you threaten.

In this case, it would take an awful lot of Republicans to go along with it for him to be removed - so the only way it would happen is if Trump were extremely and unquestionably guilty of a serious offense.

I do agree that as of now there does not appear to be cause for impeachment and that quite a lot of liberals are really over board. (hey - we can hope can't we?)

It's the opinion of millions of Americans that "the Democrats, the media, the academia, the bureaucrats, and the Hollywood types" have help build this nation into the great nation and culture that it is, and that it's the conservatives that are doing their damnedest to stop progress and to destroy this country.

If you were to try to start a civil war, it would be the shortest war in history. Once it was over there would be nothing short of absolute liberal rule. So think twice. There are grave consequences to losing a war.

The only way the consequences of losing an election could be even close to that of losing a war is if an absolute fascism were imposed. Is that what you're anticipating from a Trump administration?

I got over the election a while ago. What I haven't gotten over is the possibility that the President and/or his staff may have committed crimes that may be as grave as treason.

Nor I am over the fact that the president seems to be completely inept (at best), and may suffer from a severe personality disorder.

Finally, I can't get over that fact that there were millions of Americans that were stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump and continue to be stupid enough to support him.

This isn't about Liberal vs. Conservative politics. This is about the possibility of grave crimes and gross incompetence.

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

Why it appears is:

Sally Yates fired
Preet Bharara fired
Comey Fired
Comey Memos

He is NOT an independent counsel. I wish you libs would learn to read.

You're right, Drumph can fire him...just like Nixon did. The man put in charge will operate independently of anyone associated with the so called President. I trust the investigation in his hands. Do you?

We're better armed.
Than the U.S. military?
The military? Cops and military are mostly on the right. One of the main reasons we have a right to arms is to prevent totalitarian power freaks from taking over.
The military has taken an oath to protect the Constitution. They wouldn't look kindly on those attempting to overthrow it. Sorry, but thinking they'd be on your side is just a pipe dream.

Still jonesing over Former President Obama, I see.

He set a new standard for lousy performance. He'll be referenced for it for generations to come.
Based on what standard of measuring?
We're better armed.
We're much more intelligent.
...which is why you need group think. Talk to one liberal and you've talked to them all.
nah that's you guys
"but but but hillary"
"oh oh oh bummer"
"MAGA MAGA MAGA"
that's all you guys got.
We aren't the ones trying to micro-manage other people's lives.

We're better armed.
Than the U.S. military?
The military? Cops and military are mostly on the right. One of the main reasons we have a right to arms is to prevent totalitarian power freaks from taking over.
The military has taken an oath to protect the Constitution. They wouldn't look kindly on those attempting to overthrow it. Sorry, but thinking they'd be on your side is just a pipe dream.
What the fuck is wrong with you? The right isn't the ones protesting.

When and where did you get your degree in psychiatry and when did you examine the President?

The president has been under public scrutiny for years. Over 50,000 qualified psychiatrists have stated that he is psychologically unfit to be President.

Cup of cocoa?

Forum List

Back