If You're Thinking of Voting Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Why? How you live your life is what you are. And in all his years he has no actions showing he has any conservative values. BUT he has many times shown he has leftist values and loves big government. Obama says he's a Christian, Hillary says she is honest. Talk and actions say the opposite.

I suggest if you are thinking of voting Trump it is driven by emotions from his speeches rather than your mind. And conservatives don't vote by their emotions, leftists do. So rethink your position and see how Trump has led his life. Talk is cheap, look at actions. We already have an egomaniac in the White House who thinks he doesn't need the Constitution, we don't need another.

If you disagree, please show where Trump has shown any example of being a Conservative in his actions.

No emotions involved, just common sense. Hillary vs Trump. That decision takes less than one second.

Trump was on the other side of the fence back then...he had to suck up to pols...had to buy their influence ...had to pretend they were smart...had to manipulate them. That takes a whole different vocabulary than what he needs now. Back then he had to say please and thank you. Now he can say...go fuck yourself.

Why? How you live your life is what you are. And in all his years he has no actions showing he has any conservative values. BUT he has many times shown he has leftist values and loves big government. Obama says he's a Christian, Hillary says she is honest. Talk and actions say the opposite.

I suggest if you are thinking of voting Trump it is driven by emotions from his speeches rather than your mind. And conservatives don't vote by their emotions, leftists do. So rethink your position and see how Trump has led his life. Talk is cheap, look at actions. We already have an egomaniac in the White House who thinks he doesn't need the Constitution, we don't need another.

If you disagree, please show where Trump has shown any example of being a Conservative in his actions.
I am not yet a Trump supporter, but I do like his policies on immigration, both legal and illegal, Political Correctness, getting jobs back to the US, negotiating trade pacts and the Great Wall of US-Mexico. I am tired of establishment candidates in both parties and think we have to go out of the party elite.

Trump was on the other side of the fence back then...he had to suck up to pols...had to buy their influence ...had to pretend they were smart...had to manipulate them. That takes a whole different vocabulary than what he needs now. Back then he had to say please and thank you. Now he can say...go fuck yourself.
What outside of words has Trump to show actions to back up his speeches?

I am not yet a Trump supporter, but I do like his policies on immigration, both legal and illegal, Political Correctness, getting jobs back to the US, negotiating trade pacts and the Great Wall of US-Mexico. I am tired of establishment candidates in both parties and think we have to go out of the party elite.
You think Cruz or Rubio would be more of the same?
BTW, Trump says he would have the families of terrorists murdered. Doesn't this disqualify him?

The system was broken and he used it to his advantage. Who wouldn't if they had a business and could get preferential treatment for the success of his businesses.

Now, under him there will be no preferential treatment and buying influence.

What, outside of speeches shows that Hillary can follow rules and laws?

The discussion is why someone would vote for Trump over the other Republicans.

Where I am baffled is everyone says we need a Reagan, but Trump is the furthest from Reagan. By far.

You think Cruz or Rubio would be more of the same?
BTW, Trump says he would have the families of terrorists murdered. Doesn't this disqualify him?
They would be part of the establishment and handing out influence to big donors just like the Democrats.
Murdering families of terrorists sounds harsh, doesn't it? I vote yes. :)

Where I am baffled is everyone says we need a Reagan, but Trump is the furthest from Reagan. By far.
Trump and Reagan believe in a strong military to back up our demands from countries who take our people and would give the US a leadership role again.

Last edited:
I am answering your questions. Can you answer mine?

yep. I doubt he would give terrorists weapons or give amnesty to illegals lol

Guess Weatherman can't say much positive about Hillary. I understand Weatherman. Neither can I.

Trump and Reagan believe in a strong military to back up our demands from countries who take our people and would give the US a leadership roll again.
How do you know Trump wants a strong military? Provide evidence, and nothing from his campaign speeches count.

Guess Weatherman can't say much positive about Hillary. I understand Weatherman. Neither can I.
You need to read the OP statement again.
S L O W L Y

Forum List

Back