Illinois Governor Goes Full Communist...Says Churches Cannot Open For Over A Year

95552909_2852670431496669_6407961007993389056_n.jpg

This is why they wanted to take our guns people:
So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially year or more.

ITMT, I want to see the science behind this and what magically happens when you go from 49 to 50 or 51 people.
No more than 50, you dunce.
Please Explain the science of 50 people? Does the size f the church matter? Seems if there was a science to ii, the amount of people would be determined by the square footage of the church . So I take it the limit of 50 people is an arbitrary number with no science to back it up. More unconstitutional government over reach.

FIFTY PEOPLE

small+church.jpg

FIFTY PEOPLE

maxresdefault.jpg

GOVERNOR'S ORDERS.

So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially year or more.

ITMT, I want to see the science behind this and what magically happens when you go from 49 to 50 or 51 people.
Please Explain the science of 50 people? Does the size f the church matter? Seems if there was a science to ii, the amount of people would be determined by the square footage of the church . So I take it the limit of 50 people is an arbitrary number with no science to back it up. More unconstitutional government over reach.
It's like turning a six-shooter into a five-shooter.

Makes sense only to them.

um....

all he is saying is *everyone* will hold to the same standard. and the entire article is written in a GET THE FUCK MAD ton that is pure bullshit.

i've been out for lunch every single day this week and will do so all week long to see what changes are taking place in the places i commonly go. the entertainment venue has to keep people distant from each other. surround tables with barracades for you to stay in. bands can't come out and interact with the audience.

things, like it or not, have changed. if they were picking on churches i would understand your point but the article flat out says churches are held to the same standard as everyone else.

why is that a problem? are churches better than everyone else?

look, i don't agree with what is going on. not much at all, no. but if i put myself above everyone else, how am i better? what makes ME right just because i *FEEL* it? so shouting FULL BLOWN COMMUNIST is as bad as the left does when they go apeshit over things and push it to the extreme for max emo-benefit.

that shit needs to stop. "emotional journalism" is bullshit. that crap belongs back in hollywood.

So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially a year or more.

oh i agree these standards a joke and for box checking only - but they have not singled out churches for this, only said churches will need to follow the same standards as all else. if this is a problem i need to better understand why.

for now it just comes across as arrogant.

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
You also have right to STFU.
She's just spouting off because religion triggers her.
  • She's not rich.
  • She's not white.
  • She's not a man.
  • She thinks rich white dudes invented God.
God is a big black woman.
as long as God is a woman.
What difference does having a dick or a pussy make?

God doesn't procreate.

then challenge it in court.

however, what i imagine will happen is the emotional people in this will "storm the castle" and force the issue. while not something i would do or endorse, it's what people do when pushed in areas that matter to them; esp when it comes to religion.

and all yoou gawd dam scum onn here who said for three years " attack on churches" there's no attack on the Christians you stupid mother fkrs wouldn't know if your hair was on fire if the gawd dam tv didn't tell you it was.

SOmeday some dumbasses will figure out invisible 911 took all their wittle rights away..

um....

all he is saying is *everyone* will hold to the same standard. and the entire article is written in a GET THE FUCK MAD ton that is pure bullshit.

i've been out for lunch every single day this week and will do so all week long to see what changes are taking place in the places i commonly go. the entertainment venue has to keep people distant from each other. surround tables with barracades for you to stay in. bands can't come out and interact with the audience.

things, like it or not, have changed. if they were picking on churches i would understand your point but the article flat out says churches are held to the same standard as everyone else.

look, i don't agree with what is going on. not much at all, no. but if i put myself above everyone else, how am i better? what makes ME right just because i *FEEL* it? so shouting FULL BLOWN COMMUNIST is as bad as the left does when they go apeshit over things and push it to the extreme for max emo-benefit.

that shit needs to stop. "emotional journalism" is bullshit. that crap belongs back in hollywood.
Sorry if reporting the abuses by Democrats is upsetting to you.
The media makes a living off of it 24/7 when it comes to Trump....so you can take your complaints and file them in the nearest circular file. *shitcan*

um....

The media makes a living off of it 24/7 when it comes to Trump....so you can take your complaints and file them in the nearest circular file. *shitcan*

great. so that makes doing what they do right? what the leftist media does is wrong in that regard but not because it's the leftist media, but because it is wrong.

doing it "in return" is why we're at odds so much. who's gonna grow the fuck up and stop acting like children first?

um....

great. so that makes doing what they do right? what the leftist media does is wrong in that regard but not because it's the leftist media, but because it is wrong.

doing it "in return" is why we're at odds so much. who's gonna grow the fuck up and stop acting like children first?
So on one hand you've accepted it as part of life or the new normal.....but by God don't you dare return the favor?

To heck with that BS.

Forum List

Back