Illinois Governor Goes Full Communist...Says Churches Cannot Open For Over A Year

:laugh:

And speaking of Trump:

The New York times?

Might as well be Mad Magazine
Hey, WATCH IT. Or I'll sick all my Kenyan relatives on you.

5cd8ad0b023a64cea393166f02548043.jpg

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif
it's the very same as when obama supporters instantly call people racist for disagreeing with obama. we can't take things at face value, we must extremify them for our side and whine when the other side does the same.
I agree, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

What I don't understand is why both ends are so willing to be so similar to those they so loathe.
The political spectrum is not linear to the "right" or the "left." It's circular. The extremes are exactly the same. That's why I hate the right-left comparison. It's fucking irrelevant.

Authoritarian v. Libertarian is the real measure. And all politicians are far more authoritarian than libertarian.

THAT is what we need to change.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif
it's the very same as when obama supporters instantly call people racist for disagreeing with obama. we can't take things at face value, we must extremify them for our side and whine when the other side does the same.
I agree, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

What I don't understand is why both ends are so willing to be so similar to those they so loathe.
The political spectrum is not linear to the "right" or the "left." It's circular. The extremes are exactly the same. That's why I hate the right-left comparison. It's fucking irrelevant.

Authoritarian v. Libertarian is the real measure. And all politicians are far more authoritarian than libertarian.

a.k.a. the "Political Horseshoe"

13493486_f1024.jpg

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

good way to view it.

This is why they wanted to take our guns people:
So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially year or more.

ITMT, I want to see the science behind this and what magically happens when you go from 49 to 50 or 51 people.
No more than 50, you dunce.
Please Explain the science of 50 people? Does the size f the church matter? Seems if there was a science to ii, the amount of people would be determined by the square footage of the church . So I take it the limit of 50 people is an arbitrary number with no science to back it up. More unconstitutional government over reach.

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333115

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333116

GOVERNOR'S ORDERS.

He did not say exactly 50 people.
YOu have every right to go to church and die of covid 19. Every right, I don't want to intrude on your God given right. Rich white men gave you that right, to die in wars, to have mass shootings in churches, schools and synogogues, and to make heaven on earth. Ever think the pandemic was sent by God??
For the love of Odin and Thor.

You are one bitter, ass-hurt individual. You seem determined to make everyone else miserable too.

Name this "rich white" dude who broke you.

Name this guy who sent you to war.

Who was the rich white dude who forced poor, innocent models of humanity to take up arms and kill unarmed civilians in gun-free zones?

As for the pandemic, it was not sent from "God" or Odin or Allah or any other fairy-tale character. At best, SHIT HAPPENS. At worst, it was a bio-attack. The more likely scenario is that this pandemic was caused by U.S. researchers who were, by law, no longer allowed to research dangerous pathogens, so they entered a contract with a Wuhan lab to hyper-force-mutate the SARS virus into the future about 800 years, so they could study how it mutates and learn how to properly treat it. Either it was deliberately released by China in response to Orange Don's trade war, or more likely than that, it was just an accident. Some lab worker was negligent.

Does that sound reasonable to you?

Well its not me who is bitching.

"It could be more than a year before churches are allowed to resume their in-person gatherings, according to Democratic Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.

Pritzker announced a five-phase plan to reopen Illinois that gives guidance to schools, businesses, churches, and other religious centers about when they will be allowed to reopen. In phase three, gatherings of up to 10 people will be allowed. In phase four, gatherings of up to 50 people will be allowed. Gatherings of more than 50 people will not be allowed until phase five.

During a press conference on Wednesday, Pritzker confirmed that churches will be held to the same standards and not be allowed to hold in-person services of more than 50 people until phase five, even if it takes more than a year to get to that position.

“You know, that in phase three, there can be gatherings, church gatherings, of 10 or fewer. In phase four, 50 or fewer. So that’s the guidance that’s been given to me,” Pritzker said. “I’m not the one providing that guidance. It really is what the scientists and epidemiologists are recommending.”

In his statement, Democrat Illinois Governor Pritzker declares HE could prevent churches from reopening for as much as a year. At the end, he tries to pass the buck by saying HE is not the one 'providing the guidance' justifying this decision to ban some churches from reopening for at least a year. He tries to blame 'the scientists and epidemiologists' for the ban HE is planning to impose. The problem is that Pritzker admits at the end that their 'guidance' is only a 'RECOMMENDATION'.

The law suit filed against Gov Pritzker will determine if HIS enforcement of 'RECOMMENDATIONS' constitutes a violating the First Amendment and the state’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

"It could be more than a year before churches are allowed to resume their in-person gatherings, according to Democratic Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker.

Pritzker announced a five-phase plan to reopen Illinois that gives guidance to schools, businesses, churches, and other religious centers about when they will be allowed to reopen. In phase three, gatherings of up to 10 people will be allowed. In phase four, gatherings of up to 50 people will be allowed. Gatherings of more than 50 people will not be allowed until phase five.

During a press conference on Wednesday, Pritzker confirmed that churches will be held to the same standards and not be allowed to hold in-person services of more than 50 people until phase five, even if it takes more than a year to get to that position.

“You know, that in phase three, there can be gatherings, church gatherings, of 10 or fewer. In phase four, 50 or fewer. So that’s the guidance that’s been given to me,” Pritzker said. “I’m not the one providing that guidance. It really is what the scientists and epidemiologists are recommending.”

In his statement, Democrat Illinois Governor Pritzker declares HE could prevent churches from reopening for as much as a year. At the end, he tries to pass the buck by saying HE is not the one 'providing the guidance' justifying this decision to ban some churches from reopening for at least a year. He tries to blame 'the scientists and epidemiologists' for the ban HE is planning to impose. The problem is that Pritzker admits at the end that their 'guidance' is only a 'RECOMMENDATION'.

The law suit filed against Gov Pritzker will determine if HIS enforcement of 'RECOMMENDATIONS' constitutes a violating the First Amendment and the state’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

Where does it say the word "Christian"?

I think he's using the word "churches" to mean any house of worship, regardless of faith...

Where does it say the word "Christian"? I think he's using the word "churches" to mean any house of worship, regardless of faith...

1. I concur - the title of the thread is the title of the article, not my creation.

2. The Constitution states freedom of Religion and does not mention 'Christian', either. So if the Governor plans on banning any church of any faith from reopening / meeting for a year the legal challenge regarding the Constitutionality of his mandate / decision remains valid.

So he says churches CAN open, just not with over 50 people in them for potentially year or more.

ITMT, I want to see the science behind this and what magically happens when you go from 49 to 50 or 51 people.
Please Explain the science of 50 people? Does the size f the church matter? Seems if there was a science to ii, the amount of people would be determined by the square footage of the church . So I take it the limit of 50 people is an arbitrary number with no science to back it up. More unconstitutional government over reach.

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333115

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333116

GOVERNOR'S ORDERS.

YOu have every right to go to church and die of covid 19. Every right, I don't want to intrude on your God given right. Rich white men gave you that right, to die in wars, to have mass shootings in churches, schools and synogogues, and to make heaven on earth. Ever think the pandemic was sent by God??

You are one bitter, ass-hurt individual. You seem determined to make everyone else miserable too.

Who was the rich white dude who forced poor, innocent models of humanity to take up arms and kill unarmed civilians in gun-free zones?

As for the pandemic, it was not sent from "God" or Odin or Allah or any other fairy-tale character. At best, SHIT HAPPENS. At worst, it was a bio-attack. The more likely scenario is that this pandemic was caused by U.S. researchers who were, by law, no longer allowed to research dangerous pathogens, so they entered a contract with a Wuhan lab to hyper-force-mutate the SARS virus into the future about 800 years, so they could study how it mutates and learn how to properly treat it. Either it was deliberately released by China in response to Orange Don's trade war, or more likely than that, it was just an accident. Some lab worker was negligent.

Of course not, you don't believe in God.

If I want to hear you bitch, I'll just attack the abortion issue...you'll come out screaming like a banshee.

DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE ARTICLE: In phase four, gatherings of up to 50 people will be allowed. Gatherings of more than 50 people will not be allowed until phase five. 50 people seems to be the EXACT words he used TWICE. Everything revolves around that magic number. Your head simply revolves.

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333115

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333116

GOVERNOR'S ORDERS.

girl there has never been a time you were posting that it wasn't bitching.

pu-leez.

I can't believe the dems are picking fights like this just months before an election...this tells me they have concluded that they can't win in November so they are trying to build their commie country from their minority position....back alley politics....dirty scoundrels....

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333115

FIFTY PEOPLE

View attachment 333116

GOVERNOR'S ORDERS.

girl there has never been a time you were posting that it wasn't bitching.

pu-leez.

I'm not the one bitching about churches being closed.

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
You also have right to STFU.
She's just spouting off because religion triggers her.
  • She's not rich.
  • She's not white.
  • She's not a man.
  • She thinks rich white dudes invented God.
God is a big black woman.
as long as God is a woman.
Well, according to the Bible, he isn't, so you need to just move on.

Forum List

Back