Illinois Governor Goes Full Communist...Says Churches Cannot Open For Over A Year

Unfortunately I can't see the link but I don't understand that period of time...one year...why? :eusa_think:
Over a year.
No church meetings for the foreseeable future.
They hope to stretch it out till the next Chinese bio-attack happens.

The next phase is a Waco style attack on religious communities or aunclaves. Burn those clingers out of the homes like David Koresh.

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
You also have right to STFU.
She's just spouting off because religion triggers her.
  • She's not rich.
  • She's not white.
  • She's not a man.
  • She thinks rich white dudes invented God.
God is a big black woman.
as long as God is a woman.
Well, according to the Bible, he isn't, so you need to just move on.
Evidently he is genderless just like the angels and demons if so they'd have lots of their reproduction in Heaven and Hell..

Its also your right to die from Covid 19.
Thats a pretty weak excuse from a political movement that hates religion in the first place

YOu have every right to go to church and die of covid 19. Every right, I don't want to intrude on your God given right. Rich white men gave you that right, to die in wars, to have mass shootings in churches, schools and synogogues, and to make heaven on earth. Ever think the pandemic was sent by God??
The pandemic was sent by an agreement between the Chinese and the democrats.

and all yoou gawd dam scum onn here who said for three years " attack on churches" there's no attack on the Christians you stupid mother fkrs wouldn't know if your hair was on fire if the gawd dam tv didn't tell you it was.
You pray to God with that mouth?

"Full communist"?

:laugh:
EkJXPAj.gif
it's the very same as when obama supporters instantly call people racist for disagreeing with obama. we can't take things at face value, we must extremify them for our side and whine when the other side does the same.
I agree, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

What I don't understand is why both ends are so willing to be so similar to those they so loathe.
The political spectrum is not linear to the "right" or the "left." It's circular. The extremes are exactly the same. That's why I hate the right-left comparison. It's fucking irrelevant.

Authoritarian v. Libertarian is the real measure. And all politicians are far more authoritarian than libertarian.

THAT is what we need to change.

Mac thinks he's in the middle. I'm slightly left of center yet he calls me a rightwinger. That's because he's so far right everyone is a Neocon to him.

Unfortunately I can't see the link but I don't understand that period of time...one year...why? :eusa_think:
Over a year.
No church meetings for the foreseeable future.
They hope to stretch it out till the next Chinese bio-attack happens.

The next phase is a Waco style attack on religious communities or aunclaves. Burn those clingers out of the homes like David Koresh.
Next is an attack on private homes that have Bible meetings.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif
it's the very same as when obama supporters instantly call people racist for disagreeing with obama. we can't take things at face value, we must extremify them for our side and whine when the other side does the same.
I agree, the two ends of the spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

What I don't understand is why both ends are so willing to be so similar to those they so loathe.
The political spectrum is not linear to the "right" or the "left." It's circular. The extremes are exactly the same. That's why I hate the right-left comparison. It's fucking irrelevant.

Authoritarian v. Libertarian is the real measure. And all politicians are far more authoritarian than libertarian.

Mac thinks he's in the middle. I'm slightly left of center yet he calls me a rightwinger. That's because he's so far right everyone is a Neocon to him.
And again, line 2 of my sig, because you just can't stop lying: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

And again, line 2 of my sig, because you just can't stop lying: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/
Yeah fuck you.
I keep testing out as a centrist....so that's what I go by.

And when comes to you.....you don't have to say it......but you imply it at nauseum.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

And when comes to you.....you don't have to say it......but you imply it at nauseum.
And you sure do bitch about me ad nauseum.

It's a weird combination of flattering and creepy.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

That's a lie too.
I simply say your act is getting old.

You claim to not be on the fringe, but your posts say otherwise.

And I'm not on this forum very much like you are. I don't spend hardly any time here. Especially now, after this virus was dropped on us by the media and their buddies in Wuhan.
I had better things to do than argue with people that don't have decent bone in their bodies.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

That's a lie too.

And I'm not on this forum very much like you are. I don't spend hardly any time here. Especially now, after this virus was dropped on us by the media and their buddies in Wuhan.
I had better things to do than argue with people that don't have decent bone in their bodies.
zzz

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

That's a lie too.

someone on the fringe says shit like:

trump is a cult
this gov is a communist and attacking churches

do - i'd say just deal with it and go be on the fringe where you happen to be.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

That's a lie too.

trump is a cult

Mac says that every other post.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

That's a lie too.

trump is a cult

hey - if that is how people feel, that is how they feel. i don't see mac dog down in things and push them out to extreme notions - like banning 50+ or more for EVERYONE is somehow an attack on the church - but hey - if that is you - that is you.

own it but don't deny it.

"Full communist"?

EkJXPAj.gif

Yeah fuck you.

That's a lie too.

trump is a cult

hey - if that is how people feel, that is how they feel. i don't see mac dog down in things and push them out to extreme notions - like banning 50+ or more for EVERYONE is somehow an attack on the church - but hey - if that is you - that is you.

own it but don't deny it.
Mac doesn't like taking a position.

He just takes the opposite of everyone's else's position.

Mac doesn't like taking a position. He just takes the opposite of everyone's else's position.
:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong again: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

That's a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty by getting specific on my stands on the issues.

Just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.

Last edited:
Not all that long ago when those who stole from churches were flayed while alive.

Attempts to undermine religion earned you a good roasting at the stake (no, liberals, not a "steak").

Hath Illinois no trees? Only good reason I might think of to encourage restraint.

Mac doesn't like taking a position. He just takes the opposite of everyone's else's position.
:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong again: 2. >>> For the liars who pretend I claim to be a centrist/middle of the road/moderate/impartial/unbiased/fence-sitter: https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/come-on-jake-man-up-just-this-once.590002/

That's a thread in which I disembowel a Regressive Lefty by getting specific on my stands on the issues.

Just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.
Don't waste your time.
You have enough problems of your own to deal with.

Forum List

Back