In Jerusalem, Israel now.

There was no David and according to the OT, he was a first degree murderer and adulterer, and possibly a homosexual. Their hero was short lived and nothing to be proud of .

On one hand you claim there was no David and on the other you claim there was. David existed, it has been proven.

And David did the same as any other politician except he also publicly admitted his faults (sins). And that is why he was a man after God's own heart.

Only in the Bible. So their make believe man was no one to be proud of.

Is yours after he raped a 9 year old girl, who also happened to be a very close relative. A double whammy incest and child rape frowned upon in the 7C

He is a Christian Zionist.

The term "Christian Zionism" is an oxymoron.

How can a Christian support the Zionist crimes against Palestinian Christians?
[/QUOTE]

Christians that believe in Israel as opposed to Christians supporting qud-ism.

Palestinian christians are being killed off. Christians everywhere in the middle east are being attacked. They are not free to practice their faith.

There was no David and according to the OT, he was a first degree murderer and adulterer, and possibly a homosexual. Their hero was short lived and nothing to be proud of .

On one hand you claim there was no David and on the other you claim there was. David existed, it has been proven.

And David did the same as any other politician except he also publicly admitted his faults (sins). And that is why he was a man after God's own heart.

even Islam believe in the prophet David and the Zubur

We are getting a good idea here from the forum's anti-Semites of what Merkel was speaking about .

Merkel is a former FDJ-activist, a DDR-Propaganda girl.
She believed in the Communist propaganda and was subservient to the Communist regime in the DDR, now she is subservient to her new masters.

Published this week and written by journalists Günther Lachmann and Ralf Georg Reuth, the book quotes Gunter Walther, a former colleague of hers at the Academy of Sciences in East Berlin, as saying she had been secretary for "Agitation and Propaganda" in the Freie Deutsche Jugend (FDJ) youth organization at the institute.

"With Agitation and Propaganda you're responsible for brainwashing in the sense of Marxism," he said. "That was her task and that wasn't cultural work. Agitation and Propaganda, that was the group that was meant to fill people's brains with everything you were supposed to believe in the GDR, with all the ideological tricks. And what annoys me about this woman is simply the fact that she doesn't admit to a closeness to the system in the GDR. From a scientific standpoint she wasn't indispensable at the Academy of Sciences. But she was useful as a pastor's daughter in terms of Marxism-Leninism. And she's denying that. But it's the truth."

New Book Suggests Angela Merkel Was Closer to Communism Than Thought - SPIEGEL ONLINE

People like Merkel will make a good career in any regime, she will easily change her opinions and principles, and always do what her master want her to do.

What to me, I am a Pro-Semite and and Anti-Zionist.

Zionism was defined by the UNO as a racist and supremacist ideology.

Zionists (most of the leading Zionists are Ashkenazi, who are European Jews, descendants of Khazars and Slavs) can be called Semite-Haters, because they hate the native Semites of Palestine and expel these native Semites from their homeland.

Last edited:
Palestinian christians are being killed off.

Palestinian Semites, be they Christians, Muslims or Jews, lived for many centuries in peace, till the crazy non-Semitic European Zionists (Ashkenazi, the descendants of Slavs and Khazars) decided to conquer Palestine and instigate hate between Palestinian Christians, Muslims and Jews.

And yes, Palestinian Christians were expelled by European Zionists, who call themselves Jews, and these Palestinian Christians are fighting together with their Muslim compatriots for the liberation of their county.

We are getting a good idea here from the forum's anti-Semites of what Merkel was speaking about .

She believed in the Communist propaganda and was subservient to the Communist regime in the DDR, now she is subservient to her new masters.

Published this week and written by journalists Günther Lachmann and Ralf Georg Reuth, the book quotes Gunter Walther, a former colleague of hers at the Academy of Sciences in East Berlin, as saying she had been secretary for "Agitation and Propaganda" in the Freie Deutsche Jugend (FDJ) youth organization at the institute.

"With Agitation and Propaganda you're responsible for brainwashing in the sense of Marxism," he said. "That was her task and that wasn't cultural work. Agitation and Propaganda, that was the group that was meant to fill people's brains with everything you were supposed to believe in the GDR, with all the ideological tricks. And what annoys me about this woman is simply the fact that she doesn't admit to a closeness to the system in the GDR. From a scientific standpoint she wasn't indispensable at the Academy of Sciences. But she was useful as a pastor's daughter in terms of Marxism-Leninism. And she's denying that. But it's the truth."

New Book Suggests Angela Merkel Was Closer to Communism Than Thought - SPIEGEL ONLINE

People like Merkel will make a good career in any regime, she will easily change her opinions and principles, and always do what her master want her to do.

Zionists (most of the leading Zionists are Ashkenazi, who are European Jews, descendants of Khazars and Slavs) can be called Semite-Haters, because they hate the native Semites of Palestine and expel these native Semites from their homeland.
Going by the short time you have been posting here, Art, you sound like you could be one of those NeoNazis in Germany who hooked up with the Palestinians in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" fun and games. It certainly looks like Art is into the hate sites with his "Khazar" shtick. Tell us, Art, which hate site did you first find out about the term Khazar? I don't think they teach about the "Khazars" in the German school system. By the way, who are Merkel's masters? It would be interesting to hear who you think they are.

The Khazar myth has been disproven over and over. get with the program

give proof they are not.

give proof they are not.

Google

Going by the short time you have been posting here, Art, you sound like you could be one of those NeoNazis in Germany who hooked up with the Palestinians in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" fun and games. It certainly looks like Art is into the hate sites with his "Khazar" shtick. Tell us, Art, which hate site did you first find out about the term Khazar? I don't think they teach about the "Khazars" in the German school system. By the way, who are Merkel's masters? It would be interesting to hear who you think they are.

They have a book titled Mary as well and look upon her as the highest woman even on earth. We must realize the Jews were in Medina and Mecca, and also the gnostic Christians, and it was a major route, so as the Jews got their stories from the Canaanites (who got theirs from the Sumerians), and the Persians, and then Greeks, Muhammad or whoever wrote the Quran got their stories from the Jews and Christians who they called the people of the book. Its only natural the first battle was between the Arabs and if I remember correctly Jacobs sons battled against themselves and were divided for years.

give proof they are not.

Google

No not good enough, give me a link with data for your claim.

p

give proof they are not.

Google

Khazar theory of Ashkenazi ancestry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Read it. Threre is NO solid proof about this assertion, and there is certainly no proof of some mass conversion.

The Khazar theory is throw naround by Jew haters, like you.

Last edited:
Khazar theory of Ashkenazi ancestry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Read it. Threre is NO solid proof about this assertion, and there is certainly no proof of some mass conversion.

The Khazar theory is throw naround by Jew haters, like you.
LOL........the last time I posted a link to Wikipedia to refute Toastman.

He told me that Wikipedia wasn't trustworthy as a source. ...... :lol:

No I didn't. You have me mixed up with someone else.Quote the post where I said that.

Just more anti Jew RACIST LIES without any evidence to support the claims

Palestinian christians are being killed off.

Palestinian Semites, be they Christians, Muslims or Jews, lived for many centuries in peace, till the crazy non-Semitic European Zionists (Ashkenazi, the descendants of Slavs and Khazars) decided to conquer Palestine and instigate hate between Palestinian Christians, Muslims and Jews.

And yes, Palestinian Christians were expelled by European Zionists, who call themselves Jews, and these Palestinian Christians are fighting together with their Muslim compatriots for the liberation of their county.

Another islamomoron propagandist that does not realise the evidence shows him/her to be wrong. Could almost be monte, or a sock

give proof they are not.

Would the words of their inventor be good enough for you, as the first mention of these fictional khazars came in a book written by a Jew to show how easily some people are led by plausible sounding theories. Seems that you where amongst those who were easily suckered into believing the fairy story. Do you believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion as well ?

They have a book titled Mary as well and look upon her as the highest woman even on earth. We must realize the Jews were in Medina and Mecca, and also the gnostic Christians, and it was a major route, so as the Jews got their stories from the Canaanites (who got theirs from the Sumerians), and the Persians, and then Greeks, Muhammad or whoever wrote the Quran got their stories from the Jews and Christians who they called the people of the book. Its only natural the first battle was between the Arabs and if I remember correctly Jacobs sons battled against themselves and were divided for years.

Have you read the Koran and seen how it is the Torah and the Bible plagiarised with all that is good taken out, and then all that is evil put in its place to allow the muslims to carry on as barbaric blood thirsty psychopaths

give proof they are not.

Google

Plenty of data in that link if you look, it shows that the whole khazar fiasco was an islamonazi hoax.

Forum List

Back