Iran Seeking ‘Many Billions of Dollars’ in Ransom to Free more U.S. Hostages

I always regret killing millions of Germans and japs. What a mistake!
. Either kill or be killed, because either of them would have gladly accepted your surrender, and you wouldn't have been speaking their language, but instead you would have been machine gunned down or gassed.

Last edited:
Why are Americans in Iran? I'm sure Iran views them as Israeli/Western spies. And it has every right to suspect. There are many Israeli/Western spies operating in Iran. It is what it is.

You pay for hostages you get more of them...Tha'st common sense

True. And maybe Americans should stop going to Iran? If they aren't there, they can't be taken hostage. Even more common sense.

Yup. I agree.

If you are American stay the hell away from Iran or any of the surrounding countries.

If you are caught in Iran. Tough fucking shit. Let your relatives bail your stupid ass out.
. These stripes don't run, and for as long as we have interest in the middle East, and we have friends who want to work with us there, and sometimes need our help there, then we are there by invite #1 and we are there to help the helpless at times, and we are there for our national interest.

Americans are generally not welcome in Iran. Truth is, they can't be trusted. They're always meddling and trying to stir shit up. The Iranian Government doesn't need or want the 'help.' If you do go to Iran, take responsibility for your own very poor decision. It's on you.

Last edited:
Why are Americans in Iran? I'm sure Iran views them as Israeli/Western spies. And it has every right to suspect. There are many Israeli/Western spies operating in Iran. It is what it is.

You pay for hostages you get more of them...Tha'st common sense

True. And maybe Americans should stop going to Iran? If they aren't there, they can't be taken hostage. Even more common sense.

Yup. I agree.

If you are American stay the hell away from Iran or any of the surrounding countries.

If you are caught in Iran. Tough fucking shit. Let your relatives bail your stupid ass out.
. These stripes don't run, and for as long as we have interest in the middle East, and we have friends who want to work with us there, and sometimes need our help there, then we are there by invite #1 and we are there to help the helpless at times, and we are there for our national interest.

Americans are generally not welcome in Iran. Truth is, they can't be trusted. They're always meddling and trying to stir shit up. The Iranian Government doesn't need or want the 'help.' If you do go to Iran, take responsibility for your own very poor decision. It's on you.
. I was responding specifically to his comment concerning world war two (Germans & Japanese soldiers deaths), and not our current situation with Iran.

here's you're payback in tonnage

041105-O-9999G-012.jpg

but since we have an Islamic terrorist in the WH can't kill his family huh??

Forum List

Back