Iranian Woman Stoned to Death For Adultry

And I would happily accept my execution for shooting as many of the traitors who put Sharia law in full effect in the US.
No need to advocate any form of violence.

Sharia Law will become part of the landscape long after you and I have left the earth.

Little by little, decade after decade...... one court ruling here and there......and a law passed every now and then.

And before you know it......Sharia Law will be the law of the land.

All nice and legal and nary a shot fired in anger. . :cool:

Oh I seriously doubt that. Once the muslim women get a taste of freedom and equality, it will be hard to keep them down.

And the stricter religious laws tend to lose to the more enlightened ways. There may be a few enclaves wanting Sharia Law, but it will not become the rule.

So you are against law and order?? .:cool:

Sharia may be law and order in the minds of animals but it is far from justice.
The citizens of Iran support this law and it's punishment for adultery or else they would change it.

I see no reason that it's anyone else's business but the Iranian people.

But please continue with your self righteous outrage. . :cool:
So, you're a liar as well.

The CITIZENS of Iran do not make the laws or have a say in the laws.

Oh I seriously doubt that. Once the muslim women get a taste of freedom and equality, it will be hard to keep them down.
Obviously, you don't personally know any muslim women here in America.

They are some of the strongest supporters for Sharia Law in the Islamic community. . :cool:

Of course they are.
That's because they are mothers and see how decadent and morally depraved America has become.

And can easily see that Sharia Law provides a moral framework for their children as they grow towards adulthood. . :cool:

Obviously, you don't personally know any muslim women here in America.

They are some of the strongest supporters for Sharia Law in the Islamic community. . :cool:

Of course they are.
That's because they are mothers and see how decadent and morally depraved America has become.

And can easily see that Sharia Law provides a moral framework for their children as they grow towards adulthood. . :cool:

It sure does. It also provides a way for men to control everything about the lives of their women.

And it allows them to commit adultery and receive a much lighter sentence than the woman they were doing it with.

They probably also see that muslim families that relocate to the West have two standards. The men dress and act like westerners, while the women must maintain the same standards regardless of where they live.

And if a woman is raped, and there are only 3 witnesses, then SHE is punished. That is as barbaric as it gets.

America should stay out of it. It is none of America's business.
Actually? Human rights, LIBERTY is everyone's business...and ours and why WE have a Diplomatic Corps...

I wonder where is the NOW gang on this for Women's rights?:eusa_whistle:

Adultery is a woman's rights issue now? lol.
They get stoned if they are raped...you know...NOT their fault?
And yes under their laws women are second class citizens. Try and think.

Try again son.

They probably also see that muslim families that relocate to the West have two standards. The men dress and act like westerners, while the women must maintain the same standards regardless of where they live.
Which proves my point.

The men have to work and need to dress in western style attire for their job.

But the women are allowed to stay home and raise the children to be good muslims.

And still dress like a conservative muslim women. . :cool:

Which proves my point.

The men have to work and need to dress in western style attire for their job.

But the women are allowed to stay home and raise the children to be good muslims.

And still dress like a conservative muslim women. . :cool:

The men choose how they dress. Women do not have that option.

The men choose how they dress. Women do not have that option.
Incorrect

Here in America muslim women have the option as to how they want to dress.

Most choose to follow their religion and dress accordingly. .. :cool:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/1387874/15-girls-die-as-zealots-drive-them-into-blaze.html

I bet these 15 girls didn't choose to burn to death because they did not have the proper coverings.

Your pretense that muslims to not treat women as possessions or second-class citizens is an obvious lie.

I bet these 15 girls didn't choose to burn to death because they did not have the proper coverings.

Your pretense that muslims to not treat women as possessions or second-class citizens is an obvious lie.
If you remember, we were talking about muslim women in America.

What they do in other countries isn't my business. . :cool:

Actually? Human rights, LIBERTY is everyone's business...and ours and why WE have a Diplomatic Corps...

They are protesting Hirsi Ali for daring to tell the truth. NOW is more interested in shutting up the women that have been abused under Islamic law.

Aren't those laws the same laws we are discussing?

Funny how you think gays & lesbians marrying is your business, but officials of your faith murdering young girls is not your business.

I think your response of "...isn't my business" is simply a dodge.

They are protesting Hirsi Ali for daring to tell the truth. NOW is more interested in shutting up the women that have been abused under Islamic law.
Hirsi Ali hasn't ever told the truth. .. :lol:

She got kicked out of Denmark for lying about her past in order to enter the country.

Reporters had found out that her "tale of woe" was just a huge lie. .. :cool:

Aren't those laws the same laws we are discussing?

Funny how you think gays & lesbians marrying is your business, but officials of your faith murdering young girls is not your business.

I think your response of "...isn't my business" is simply a dodge.
Again, my opposition to faggots marrying was in reference to American homos.

What they do in other countries basically is not my business.

Please try to focus........ :cool:

So you are against law and order?? .:cool:

Sharia may be law and order in the minds of animals but it is far from justice.
The citizens of Iran support this law and it's punishment for adultery or else they would change it.

I see no reason that it's anyone else's business but the Iranian people.

But please continue with your self righteous outrage. . :cool:

That is the difference between a great country like the US and a barbaric country such as Iran. We live in a country that protects even the minority. If the majority of people believe it is proper to spit in your face, does that make it right? There was a time when the majority of people believed Blacks should not be able to eat in the same restaurant as a white person. Did that make it right? Just because the majority of a certain people believe that a woman should be stoned for committing adultery, which in many cases actually means being raped, doesn't make it right or moral. It truly is amazing how easy it is to brainwash people into believing the stupidest shit. You are proof of this.

Forum List

Back