Zone1 Is Black Fatherlessness caused by Racism? By the Welfare System? By Something Else?

Hector living in mortal fear that someone else might be enjoying himself.

It's not just black people who saw an increase in out of wedlock births... White people saw an increase as well.

View attachment 907634

Why? The main reason is that knocking a woman up is no longer seen as an obligation to marry her. She could have used birth control and she could have had an abortion.
Intelligence is not very flexible to changes in environments. That is why blacks of affluent parents still tend to get lower SAT scores than whites of poor families.

Changes in behavior are effected by changes in customs. When crime rates and illegitimacy rates are low whites and East Asians have lower rates than Negroes. When crime rates are high, whites and East Asians still have lower rates than Negroes

Your reasoning would only make sense if unmarried women and their illegitimate children were denied welfare benefits, as I wish they were.

When most Negroes viewed illegitimacy as a social problem and a personal tragedy, black illegitimacy happened less often.

Last edited:
Blacks fatherlessness, and other aspects of black social pathology, generate racism.

Intelligence is not very flexible to changes in environments. That is why blacks of affluent parents still tend to get lower SAT scores than whites of poor families.
NO, it just proves the SAT is a racist test developed by a Eugenecist.

Changes in behavior are effected by changes in customs. When crime rates and illegitimacy rates are low whites and East Asians have lower rates than Negroes. When crime rates are high, whites and East Asians still have lower rates than Negroes

Because they have higher rates of wealth and affluence. YOu want to keep disconnecting 400 years of racism from black problems. Given the way they've been treated, their crime rates should be a lot worse.

Furthermore, your argument that there is a correlation between illegitimacy and crime is kind of silly.

Out-of-wedlock births have increased steadily, but the crime rate has declined since the 1990s.

1708792956883.png

On the other hand, the poverty rate has declined steadily since the 1950s

1708793175777.png

Your reasoning would only make sense if unmarried women and their illegitimate children were denied welfare benefits, as I wish they were.

When most Negroes viewed illegitimacy as a social problem and a personal tragedy, black illegitimacy happened less often.

I know, man, you are a bitter guy, that you are upset that these women are having sex and you got shoved into the locker.

The reality is, we as a society have decided that marriage... just isn't that important.

Which proves the SAT is culturally biased..

WHich is why universities are abandoning them.
Did you even read this chart that I posted?

SAT 3.gif

Affluent black families can be expected to provide their children with better learning environments than poor white families. White children raised in lower middle class families still tend to better on the SAT because they tend to have better genes.

This is due to a well understood genetic tendency called "reversion to the average." Exceptional intelligence is caused by recessive genes that rarely match in the children. Black children and white children revert to different averages: the average IQ for blacks is 85; the average IQ for whites is 100.

NO, it just proves the SAT is a racist test developed by a Eugenecist.
Since the SAT was begun it, like other mental aptitude tests, has proven its ability to accurately predict academic performance.

Anyone who makes a scientific study of racial differences in intelligence is likely to become a racist.

Eugenics is a rational response to two facts: those with IQ's below 100 tend to be more prolific than those with IQ's avove 100; computer technology and automation are eliminating jobs for people with IQ's below 100.

Because they have higher rates of wealth and affluence. YOu want to keep disconnecting 400 years of racism from black problems. Given the way they've been treated, their crime rates should be a lot worse.
Poverty & Crime

The notion that economic deprivation necessarily leads to lawlessness is widely believed but is not supported by empirical evidence. Human history is replete with examples of impoverished people who have endured extreme poverty without descending into criminal activity. During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco’s Chinatown were among America’s poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.[1]

Similarly, Jewish immigrants to America during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries also repudiated criminality despite having to face extreme economic deprivation. Historian Max Dimont describes them:

“The majority of these immigrants had arrived penniless, all their worldly belongings wrapped in a bundle…. Most of [them] arrived in New York. Some made their way into other cities,… but the majority remained in New York, settling in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, [which was] a neighborhood of the poor. Sociologists, with their impressive charts showing the number of toilets (or lack of the), the number of people per room, the low per capita income, paint a dismal picture of the Lower East Side Jewish slum. But their charts do not capture its uniqueness. Though it bred tuberculosis and rheumatism, it did not breed crime and venereal disease. It did not spawn illiteracy, illegitimate children, or deserted wives. Library cards were in constant use.”[2]
The late political scientist James Q. Wilson debunked the theory that crime results from poverty, or that redistributive government programs can reduce crime rates by alleviating poverty, by pointing out that “crime rose the fastest in this country at a time when the number of persons living in poverty or squalor was declining.” He added: “I have yet to see a ‘root cause’ or to encounter a government program that has successfully attacked it.”...

1. James Q. Wilson and Richard Herrnstein, Crime and Human Nature (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1985), p. 473.
  2. Max I. Dimont, Jews, God, and History (New York: Penguin USA, 1994), pp. 373-374. (This book was originally published in 1962.)

Furthermore, your argument that there is a correlation between illegitimacy and crime is kind of silly.
Poverty and Crime (continued)

In modern America, the correlation between high crime rates and poverty has a great deal to do with the proliferation of single-parent, father-absent households. According to the U.S Census, in 2008 the poverty rate for single parents with children was 35.6%; the rate for married couples with children was 6.4%. For white families in particular, the corresponding two-parent and single-parent poverty rates were 21.7% and 3.1%, respectively. For Hispanics, the figures were 37.5% and 12.8%, and for blacks, 35.3% and 6.9%. According to Robert Rector, a senior research fellow with the Heritage Foundation, “the absence of marriage increases the frequency of child poverty 700 percent” and thus constitutes the single most reliable predictor of a self-perpetuating underclass.

Children in single-parent households are burdened not only with profound economic disadvantages, but are also far likelier to eventually get into trouble with the law. As a Heritage Foundation analysis notes, youngsters raised by single parents, as compared to those who grow up in intact married homes, are much more likely to be physically abused; to be treated for emotional and behavioral disorders; to smoke, drink, and use drugs; to behave aggressively and violently; to engage in criminal activity; and to be arrested for a juvenile crime. According to the National Fatherhood Initiative, 60% of rapists, 72% of adolescent murderers, and 70% of long-term prison inmates are men who grew up in fatherless homes.

Out-of-wedlock births have increased steadily, but the crime rate has declined since the 1990s.
The crime rate has declined because of the increase in the prison population, and because of the Roe vs Wade decision of 1973. The same kind of females most likely to have abortions are most likely to raise violent street criminals. They tend to be unmarried, unemployable, and to have low IQ's.

Did you even read this chart that I posted?
Nope, I don't ready any of your charts from Naziboi1488.com.

Since the SAT was begun it, like other mental aptitude tests, has proven its ability to accurately predict academic performance.

Anyone who makes a scientific study of racial differences in intelligence is likely to become a racist.

Only if they were racists to start with. I suspect you were racist before Jamal shoved you into the locker. It's probably WHY he shoved you into the locker.

Eugenics is a rational response to two facts: those with IQ's below 100 tend to be more prolific than those with IQ's avove 100; computer technology and automation are eliminating jobs for people with IQ's below 100.

And we all saw what happened when it was put into practice.

1708795332052.png

The notion that economic deprivation necessarily leads to lawlessness is widely believed but is not supported by empirical evidence. Human history is replete with examples of impoverished people who have endured extreme poverty without descending into criminal activity. During the 1960s, for instance, the residents of San Francisco’s Chinatown were among America’s poorest people—with the most unemployment, the worst housing conditions, the least education, and the highest rate of tuberculosis in their city. Yet despite such hardships, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the entire state of California in 1965.

They knew if they misbehaved, they'd be deported. It's why immigrants from Latin America have a lower crime rate than the population at large.

The crime rate has declined because of the increase in the prison population, and because of the Roe vs Wade decision of 1973. The same kind of females most likely to have abortions are most likely to raise violent street criminals. They tend to be unmarried, unemployable, and to have low IQ's.

Nope. The war on drugs has been responsible for most of it, and it had very little effect on crime.

For abortion... white people are having abortions, black people are having kids. We should probably work on making them functional in society rather than continuing racist institutions.

I know, man, you are a bitter guy, that you are upset that these women are having sex and you got shoved into the locker.

The reality is, we as a society have decided that marriage... just isn't that important.
You have expressed your hatred for me because of my opinions. I do not hate you. You evoke no emotion in me other than mild irritation. It is actually rather fun to refute you jejune prejudices with my fact based and rational arguments.

How many more studies to I need to post that prove that children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony usually turn our better than other children?

A lot of it's a scam. They simply refuse to name the father on the birth certificate to enable them to commit welfare fraud. Absentee father claims are by far the most common form of welfare fraud.

They damn well know who the father is.
That's why I believe that a DNA test must be taken of the child when the mother wants to go on welfare. Then use the results of that test to catch the father if he ever gets arrested or goes into the military or submits DNA to ancestry.com type sites. No DNA test, no welfare. Make the fathers support their children.

You have expressed your hatred for me because of my opinions. I do not hate you. You evoke no emotion in me other than mild irritation. It is actually rather fun to refute you jejune prejudices with my fact based and rational arguments.

Yeah, Hector, you are kind of a sad man who needs to believe in his racial superiority because you've accomplished so little in life.

You see, I can talk about my life accomplishments and never mention being white once, because it didn't matter (other than white privilege giving me opportunities.)

It doesn't sound like you've ever achieved much of anything. But you're white, and you feel that's important.

How many more studies to I need to post that prove that children raised to adulthood by both biological parents living together in matrimony usually turn our better than other children?
All your studies are horesecrap, so we shouldn't waste our time on them.

Nobody should be forced to marry someone they don't care about because a baby came along. Period. People are going to screw, sometimes birth control will fail, and that's about the size of it. It's not 1950, and shotgun weddings are a thing of the past, and we are all better off for it.

That's why I believe that a DNA test must be taken of the child when the mother wants to go on welfare. Then use the results of that test to catch the father if he ever gets arrested or goes into the military or submits DNA to ancestry.com type sites. No DNA test, no welfare. Make the fathers support their children.
Fuck, let's bring back Debt Peonage!!!

Yeah, that's going to really help our manpower shortage in the military, that they are going to give you a dodgy DNA test and make you pay for a kid that isn't yours.

I'm sure Ancestry.com (which by the way, is a scam) really wants to give up their data to the government, too!

And those pesky 4th Amendment rights? Silly Darkie, Rights are for WHITE people.

Yeah, Hector, you are kind of a sad man who needs to believe in his racial superiority because you've accomplished so little in life.

You see, I can talk about my life accomplishments and never mention being white once, because it didn't matter (other than white privilege giving me opportunities.)

It doesn't sound like you've ever achieved much of anything. But you're white, and you feel that's important.

All your studies are horesecrap, so we shouldn't waste our time on them.

Nobody should be forced to marry someone they don't care about because a baby came along. Period. People are going to screw, sometimes birth control will fail, and that's about the size of it. It's not 1950, and shotgun weddings are a thing of the past, and we are all better off for it.
Anyone can claim impressive achievements on the internet. If their arguments rarely rise above insults, name calling, and obscene words, others will be prone to doubt those achievements.

Black ghetto welfare culture destroyed the Black families.

Why should a Negro spend Sunday afternoon with his children when he can be hanging out with his Homies, smoking crack, fucking a Ho, watching NFL and drinking Colt Malt Liquor?

Dr. Phil: "You never, ever, reward bad behavior."

There is no denying the correlation between the failed "War on Poverty" and the collapse of the black family unit.

There is little or no difference in the poverty rate since it went into effect. That would be the late 60's. People may be poor, but they're not stupid. Hmmm...let's see, I get more taxpayer money if I'm a single parent than married.k What should I do?

Black%20Family%20collapse.jpg

Forum List

Back