Is Comey now free to publicly speak his mind?

It is time to Supeona both Clinton's, Comey Lynch and Rice.

Yeah, we really need more diversions and witch hunts. Taxpayers love paying for it.
Well, if we re going to investigate Russia let's investigate the whole sordid affair. Throw in Wasserman Schmitz and Donna Brazille.

Sure, just throw in all the apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, plums and anything else you can conjure up. Why bother to focus on reality....
They are all interconnected right?

Oh, are you suggesting that Hillary and her campaign also colluded with the Russians? Funny...

ummm

like the questions Comey didn't answer while being questioned by Congress,

Because they were classified information?

link

One example

oh yeah, WHEN HE WAS THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI CONDUCTING THE INVESTIGATION, AND NOT A PRIVATE CITIZEN NO LONGER INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION ..

good link !

and because of non-disclosure agreements, HE STILL CAN'T RESPOND TO THEM IN PUBLIC.

and you KNOW he had a non disclosure agreement, HOW AGAIN ?

SOP for people in intelligence communities

Yeah, we really need more diversions and witch hunts. Taxpayers love paying for it.
Well, if we re going to investigate Russia let's investigate the whole sordid affair. Throw in Wasserman Schmitz and Donna Brazille.

Sure, just throw in all the apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, plums and anything else you can conjure up. Why bother to focus on reality....

Oh, are you suggesting that Hillary and her campaign also colluded with the Russians? Funny...
These trump people will say anything anything to belittle dems or praise that orange pos in our WH

So Clinton is running for Prez! Wiki leaks now referred to as Russian Wiki Leaks threatened to release her hidden emails, correct? Comedy lays out publicly how anyone else doing that would be punished but since she's no longer an Gov. Employee it is not possible and he says not he nor any other prosecutor would do so! Right? He is an investigator not a prosecutor right? Lynch recuses herself then meets Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix right? Then the NYC FBI in pursuit of Weenie guy finds classified emails from Clinton and the state department in his possession right? So then Comey makes this known ten days prior to the election right? Now the Dems hate Comey caus Hillary lost the election right? Democrats been foaming at the mouth since Jan. 20th and start really howling about the Russians, Right? No evidence but they are still howling! They izz all connected!

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

Considering the fact that he's managed to piss off both the Republican Party power brokers AND the Democrat Party power brokers, his life.

His best bet is to slink off quietly and hope everyone forgets he still exists.

Yes, Comey pissed off both parties - but for different reasons.

For telling the truth?

Yes Right after we do the same for all Trump people that have connections with Russia or their friends I include his son in law A low life deal the slimebag trump gave Comey I pray he gets it back 7 fold
First you have to have proof! Do you have it? I would like to read it.

Yes Right after we do the same for all Trump people that have connections with Russia or their friends I include his son in law A low life deal the slimebag trump gave Comey I pray he gets it back 7 fold
First you have to have proof! Do you have it? I would like to read it.
None yet but soon You honestly don't think comey was getting close to his russian connections and was the reason for the firing? Surely you're not a tool like most other trump supporters here are?

Is Comey now free to publicly speak his mind?

when i heard this news last night, that was one of the first thoughts that went thru my head.

i hope the answer is yes...
He can speak his mind, but not tell us anything classified.

with Congress asking and him under oath, define classified

ijs

ummm

link

One example

but they asked Comey to testify behind closed doors and they all have classified clearance, and Comey is free to reveal classified information to those who have classified clearance...

we won't hear any of it but those Congress critters and senators on the Intelligence committees can.

They certainly colluded against Sanders. Very sleazy!

So what? There was nothing illegal or unconstitutional. BTW, how did they "collude" against Sanders? The DNC did not "collude" against Sanders anymore than it did against Hillary when she was running against Obama in 2008.

I am not suggesting that anyone colluded with the Russians!

He can speak his mind, but not tell us anything classified.

with Congress asking and him under oath, define classified

ijs

ummm

link

One example

but they asked Comey to testify behind closed doors and they all have classified clearance, and Comey is free to reveal classified information to those who have classified clearance...

we won't hear any of it but those Congress critters and senators on the Intelligence committees can.

Exactly

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

Before yesterday

Comey must pay.

It's too soon to know for sure, but if Hillary loses - it will be solely due to Comey's reckless federal malfeasance. Hillary clearly had momentum for a likely landslide victory - but now even her winning seems questionable. Anyone who values American democracy should not cheer about that.

So, Comey defied his boss! That usually doesn't turn out well...

What was Comey thinking? He has a lot to answer for. Monday (tomorrow) should be an interesting day.

DUH, but not while he was investigating Trump for possible collusion with Russia to swing the election in Trump's favor. Context. It's all about context. At least Comey exonerated Hillary - even though he likely cost her the White House with his malfeasance right before the election when he violated FBI protocol of not commenting on ongoing investigations within 60 days of a presidential election. Trump was also under investigations at that time - but Comey failed to mention that.

BTW, didn't you just violate the "cross-posting" rule since you just posted the exact same post in The Flame Zone?

DanK

Last edited:

So what? There was nothing illegal or unconstitutional. BTW, how did they "collude" against Sanders? The DNC did not "collude" against Sanders anymore than it did against Hillary when she was running against Obama in 2008.
Clearly then, you agree that both the DNC and the Beast are fucking sleazy. At least you have a grasp of the obvious.

I am not suggesting that anyone colluded with the Russians!

Well, we certainly know for a fact that the Russians intentionally tainted the election in Trump's favor - so we know for a fact that the Russians colluded. Now we just need to know if the Trump campaign reciprocated that collusion with any quid pro quo promises. BTW, I don't recall seeing where the Russians hacked and disseminated any Trump and/or RNC emails during the campaign. Did you see any...?

Clearly then, you agree that both the DNC and the Beast are fucking sleazy. At least you have a grasp of the obvious.

Well, sleazy ain't illegal, is it...?

Forum List

Back