Is Comey now free to publicly speak his mind?

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

Very good OP, you're halfway to breaking the code of liberal propaganda. And it wasn't that cold blooded, though I'm not sure I'd blatantly say "ineffective". That's the thing with Trump, he's BLATANTLY honest.

Incidentally, you might consider changing your signature. You say Trump is surrounded by idiots, well, he just let one go. Seems your rhetoric is inconsistent.

Oh, are you suggesting that Hillary and her campaign also colluded with the Russians? Funny...
They certainly colluded against Sanders. Very sleazy!

So what? There was nothing illegal or unconstitutional. BTW, how did they "collude" against Sanders? The DNC did not "collude" against Sanders anymore than it did against Hillary when she was running against Obama in 2008.
Clearly then, you agree that both the DNC and the Beast are fucking sleazy. At least you have a grasp of the obvious.

Well, sleazy ain't illegal, is it...?
Sometimes sleazy is illegal, but sleazy is always sleazy and Hillary too.

Oh, are you suggesting that Hillary and her campaign also colluded with the Russians? Funny...
They certainly colluded against Sanders. Very sleazy!

So what? There was nothing illegal or unconstitutional. BTW, how did they "collude" against Sanders? The DNC did not "collude" against Sanders anymore than it did against Hillary when she was running against Obama in 2008.
Clearly then, you agree that both the DNC and the Beast are fucking sleazy. At least you have a grasp of the obvious.

Well, sleazy ain't illegal, is it...?
Sometimes sleazy is illegal, but sleazy is always sleazy and Hillary too.

So, that's your opinion. Comey exonerated Hillary.

It looks like libs are barking up the wrong tree. Small minded left wingers subscribe to small minded left wing blogs and they gobble up the propaganda. Every administration reserves the right to appoint their own people and fire the political appointees from the previous administration. If Bush made any mistakes it was keeping the incompetent political hacks appointed by Clinton. One of the biggest chants during republican rallies during the campaign was "drain the swamp". Hypocrite democrats should be praising Trump for having the guts to fire the FBI director apparently after he refused to resign like a gentleman.

It is time to Supeona both Clinton's, Comey Lynch and Rice.
Yes Right after we do the same for all Trump people that have connections with Russia or their friends I include his son in law A low life deal the slimebag trump gave Comey I pray he gets it back 7 fold
First you have to have proof! Do you have it? I would like to read it.
None yet but soon You honestly don't think comey was getting close to his russian connections and was the reason for the firing? Surely you're not a tool like most other trump supporters here are?
No evidence yet. How long since the election? Keep digging!

Well, if we re going to investigate Russia let's investigate the whole sordid affair. Throw in Wasserman Schmitz and Donna Brazille.

Sure, just throw in all the apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, plums and anything else you can conjure up. Why bother to focus on reality....
They are all interconnected right?

I am not suggesting that anyone colluded with the Russians!

Well, we certainly know for a fact that the Russians intentionally tainted the election in Trump's favor - so we know for a fact that the Russians colluded. Now we just need to know if the Trump campaign reciprocated that collusion with any quid pro quo promises. BTW, I don't recall seeing where the Russians hacked and disseminated any Trump and/or RNC emails during the campaign. Did you see any...?
How?

Well, if we re going to investigate Russia let's investigate the whole sordid affair. Throw in Wasserman Schmitz and Donna Brazille.

Sure, just throw in all the apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, plums and anything else you can conjure up. Why bother to focus on reality....

Well, we certainly know for a fact that the Russians intentionally tainted the election in Trump's favor - so we know for a fact that the Russians colluded. Now we just need to know if the Trump campaign reciprocated that collusion with any quid pro quo promises. BTW, I don't recall seeing where the Russians hacked and disseminated any Trump and/or RNC emails during the campaign. Did you see any...?
When did Julian Assange become a Russian?

Yeah, we really need more diversions and witch hunts. Taxpayers love paying for it.

These trump people will say anything anything to belittle dems or praise that orange pos in our WH
Orange pos? Does this mean you would never dream of belittling anyone?

That is unknown for sure. Maybe the investigations will answer that.

So no one has evidence but somehow they know it happened! How? Why?

There is one simple question to ask oneself: IF Comey had still been investigating "Crooked Hillary" instead of Trump - would he have been fired? I think not.

another one that believes that the investigation walked out the door with Comey...

:bang3::bang3:
Yeah sure Trump is going to put an Investigative Bull dog in charge of Investigating Trump LOL...Trump is bringing in a "Fixer" to "Fix" the Investigation
When that happens the Democrats ought to crank up the call for a special prosecutor to take over the investigation.

The FBI and 17 intelligence agencies have proof of lots of stuff. We also know that Assange disseminated the hacked emails for Russia. Can't you wait for the investigations to conclude?

The FBI and 17 intelligence agencies have proof of lots of stuff. We also know that Assange disseminated the hacked emails for Russia. Can't you wait for the investigations to conclude?
What stuff?

What stuff?

Recorded conversations between Trump people and Russians. That fact has been made public several times. Do you have a memory problem - or just a very selective memory?

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

Behind Comey’s firing: An enraged Trump, fuming about Russia

Trump is unhinged.

What stuff?

Recorded conversations between Trump people and Russians. That fact has been made public several times. Do you have a memory problem - or just a very selective memory?
Why were the democrats recording Trump people?

What stuff?

Link? Proof? I don't know. Is that illegal? Which one was a foreign government trying to influence an election?

What stuff?

Link? Proof? I don't know. Is that illegal? Which one was a foreign government trying to influence an election?
Clarify your question please!

I just saw this BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC a few minutes ago:

FBI sources say Comey was fired for not terminating the Russia investigation.

what a better way to make everyone forget about the Russian investigation ...

for the man being investigated to fire the man conducting the investigation ...

THATS FUCKING BRILLIANT ... I've forgot already !

he has a very good brain...

May 10 2017

A little less than a month ago, President Donald Trump said he has "confidence" in then-FBI Director James Comey.

Trump gave him numerous doses of praise and was seemingly a fan. Trump had publicly stated his respect and confidence in Comey, even hugging him during a law enforcement reception days after his inauguration.

"The FBI - after discovering new emails, is re-opening their investigation into Hillary Clinton," Trump said at a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire. "I have great respect for the FBI for righting this wrong."

OCTOBER 31, 2016 - Trump holds a rally in Grand Rapids, MI

"You know that. It took a lot of guts. I really disagreed with him. I was not his fan," Trump said of Comey. "I tell you what, what he did, he brought back his reputation. He brought it back. He's got to hang tough. A lot of people want him to do the wrong thing. What he did was the right thing."

While speaking to supporters in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Trump again offered praise for the FBI and this time mentioned Comey by name. Trump said that Comey has effectively saved his reputation by re-investigating Clinton.

On November 6, Trump again criticized Comey at a rally after the then-FBI director again announced no charges would be brought against Clinton.

NOVEMBER 13, 2016 - Trump's '60 Minutes' interview with Lesley Stahl

"I respect him a lot. I respect the FBI a lot," Trump said.

JANUARY 22, 2017 - Trump attends a law enforcement reception on his second full day as president

"He's become more famous than me," Trump said of Comey to a crowd at a reception.

Before making the comment, Trump called out to Comey, who was in the crowd. Comey approached Trump who shook his hand before embracing him in a hug.

Between January and May, Trump reignited his feud with Comey, slamming the FBI and intelligence community in tweets for allegedly leaking information to the press about former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn.

Here's all the times in the past when Trump talked about Comey

Forum List

Back