Is Comey now free to publicly speak his mind?

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

No he can't speak with the Clinton's gun in his back.
Because it was never his job the Clintons blackmailed him with, it was his wife's job and political ambitions at stake.

when i heard this news last night, that was one of the first thoughts that went thru my head.

i hope the answer is yes...
He can speak his mind, but not tell us anything classified.

with Congress asking and him under oath, define classified

ijs

ummm

like the questions Comey didn't answer while being questioned by Congress,

Because they were classified information?

what a better way to make everyone forget about the Russian investigation ...

for the man being investigated to fire the man conducting the investigation ...

THATS FUCKING BRILLIANT ... I've forgot already !

when i heard this news last night, that was one of the first thoughts that went thru my head.

ijs

ummm

link

Yes the Dems have wasted much time and tax payers money to avoid the Justice dept working on Clinton cartel's people & drug smuggling. At least it seems thatcs what they're into by way of protecting both and hindering cleaning it up.

ijs

ummm

link

One example

Yes the Dems have wasted much time and tax payers money to avoid the Justice dept working on Clinton cartel's people & drug smuggling. At least it seems thatcs what they're into by way of protecting both and hindering cleaning it up.

Did you mind the $50 million plus spent on President Bill Clinton's blowjobs?

Considering the cold-blooded manner in which he was fired - what does he have to lose?

I hope so and nothing , unless he was also on the take with Trumps people. I find it quite funny he came out right before the election with Clinton and neglected to say there was an investigation with Trump's people.
he tampered with our election and forced the citizens to vote with only half the story. Partisan dog.

It is time to Supeona both Clinton's, Comey Lynch and Rice.

Yeah, we really need more diversions and witch hunts. Taxpayers love paying for it.
Well, if we re going to investigate Russia let's investigate the whole sordid affair. Throw in Wasserman Schmitz and Donna Brazille.

Sure, just throw in all the apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, plums and anything else you can conjure up. Why bother to focus on reality....

ijs

ummm

link

One example

oh yeah, WHEN HE WAS THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI CONDUCTING THE INVESTIGATION, AND NOT A PRIVATE CITIZEN NO LONGER INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION ..

good link !

Yes Right after we do the same for all Trump people that have connections with Russia or their friends I include his son in law A low life deal the slimebag trump gave Comey I pray he gets it back 7 fold

I would imagine he is sworn to some level of secrecy due to his role. He would probably require written permission from the FBI to speak about a particular issue in detail. I know this only from reading books by former CIA and FBI agents who often explain that they could speak about subject "A" in some detail, but could not go further on subject "B". These books are sent to their agencies to be edited and approved, sometimes to such a degree that they have to scrap the book entirely.

He is still scheduled to testify before the intelligent committee next week, wonder if he'll let is all out.

ijs

ummm

link

One example

oh yeah, WHEN HE WAS THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI CONDUCTING THE INVESTIGATION, AND NOT A PRIVATE CITIZEN NO LONGER INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION ..

good link !

and because of non-disclosure agreements, HE STILL CAN'T RESPOND TO THEM IN PUBLIC.

what a better way to make everyone forget about the Russian investigation ...

for the man being investigated to fire the man conducting the investigation ...

THATS FUCKING BRILLIANT ... I've forgot already !
Much less got Nixon to leave the WH and this deals with a far more serious issue

I would imagine he is sworn to some level of secrecy due to his role. He would probably require written permission from the FBI to speak about a particular issue in detail. I know this only from reading books by former CIA and FBI agents who often explain that they could speak about subject "A" in some detail, but could not go further on subject "B". These books are sent to their agencies to be edited and approved, sometimes to such a degree that they have to scrap the book entirely.

He is still scheduled to testify before the intelligent committee next week, wonder if he'll let is all out.
wonder if he'll let is all out.
Not without facing prison

ijs

ummm

link

One example

good link !

and because of non-disclosure agreements, HE STILL CAN'T RESPOND TO THEM IN PUBLIC.

and you KNOW he had a non disclosure agreement, HOW AGAIN ?

Yeah, we really need more diversions and witch hunts. Taxpayers love paying for it.
Well, if we re going to investigate Russia let's investigate the whole sordid affair. Throw in Wasserman Schmitz and Donna Brazille.

Sure, just throw in all the apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, plums and anything else you can conjure up. Why bother to focus on reality....
They are all interconnected right?

wonder if he'll let is all out.
Not without facing prison
All depends what' the meaning of classified is

Forum List

Back