Is it moral for God to punish us?

[
So you can be an obnoxious little hater and still get into heaven like you're counting on? Ummm... no.

Homosexuality is found throughout nature, making it natural, not abnormal. What's abnormal is your obsession and hatred of gays.
and God has given you power to reincarnate, judge me as unworthy of heaven and make the abnormal, normal........are you perhaps a deity yourself?......
You know you're unworthy of heaven, you don't need me to tell you that. And I don't think that it's possible to make you normal, you have too much spite and hate in the little man that you are.

Next time, explain why they are wrong, that's what a chat board is for, ideas going back and forth, not just to slag someone off with every response like you have a tendency to do. That must be a Jesus thing.
???....I did so several times......you ignore them and accuse me of personal attacks......

for example, you claimed Christianity required personal righteousness for entry into heaven......I corrected you.......you made no response at all.....
Ya, you think that you can live a totally obnoxious life and then 5 minutes before dying you plan on repenting. What a loser you are.

The lesson of Jesus is that if you're generally a pussy, have backstabbing friends and try to overthrow the established order, they nail you to wood.

you've already proven you know nothing about Christianity.....there is no reason to keep trying......
That's what happened. Prove otherwise.
???.....why should I have to disprove an idiotic statement...........or wait, did you find some evidence somewhere that Jesus was "generally a pussy"?.......

You know you're unworthy of heaven, you don't need me to tell you that.
so is everyone.....but thanks to the saving grace of Jesus Christ I don't need to be.........you know, if you read up a bit about Christianity you wouldn't keep making these fundamental errors........

Ya, you think that you can live a totally obnoxious life and then 5 minutes before dying you plan on repenting. What a loser you are.
if by chance someone led a totally obnoxious life and truly repented five minutes before dying, they would in fact be saved......however, the losers would be the ones who didn't........

if by chance someone led a totally obnoxious life and truly repented five minutes before dying, they would in fact be saved......however, the losers would be the ones who didn't........
Like I said, 5 minutes before only. So stay obnoxious my friend. :D

You know you're unworthy of heaven, you don't need me to tell you that.
so is everyone.....but thanks to the saving grace of Jesus Christ I don't need to be.........you know, if you read up a bit about Christianity you wouldn't keep making these fundamental errors........
Ya, lucky for you that someone else is going to save your bacon. You're such a loser.

The lesson of Jesus is that if you're generally a pussy, have backstabbing friends and try to overthrow the established order, they nail you to wood.

you've already proven you know nothing about Christianity.....there is no reason to keep trying......
???.....why should I have to disprove an idiotic statement...........or wait, did you find some evidence somewhere that Jesus was "generally a pussy"?.......
All the paintings of him depict him as an effeminate weakling who went around preaching "turn the other cheek". I don't know any real men who would tell another man to turn his other cheek, that's so... abnormal. :lol:

Is it moral for God to punish us?

God makes us, then punishes us. So if sadism is moral, then yes.

How twisted your thinking is---you listen to teachers of darkness and make decisions upon that basis.
No our lives are not preordained--God cannot see ones future like that-- He desires all to repent, so he does not know beforehand who will or wont. He can however see the patterns of the mortal heart and know--Few will repent. --the future he shared was his will being accomplished.
So is God pissed off that not many people want to repent? And a whole shitload of people don't even think that he exists?

He isn't pissed off-- He set before everyone--life or death- Deuteronomy 30:19)-- we must choose--by our actions. If one reads the bible from front to back, a few times they find---for the majority of mankinds history= 99% mislead. so true of today--these are the last days.
So god's getting getting to do mass murder? What a fucking douche he must be.

He has warned the world nearly 2000 years in advance--its the worlds douchiness that is the problem--- They failed to listen to Jesus who taught---- Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God( ot-nt)--takes years of study to learn every utterance--Few bother. Its not Gods fault--its all there in black and white.
And if god doesn't talk, which utterances of god are you talking about?

God inspired the word', through men in the bible--there is a lot of proof.
I would say, it takes a much bigger man to return love for evil rather than evil for evil. Any one can return evil for evil in a flash--it takes great inner strength not to. Few have it--only the real followers of Jesus have it.

All the paintings of him depict him as an effeminate weakling who went around preaching "turn the other cheek". I don't know any real men who would tell another man to turn his other cheek, that's so... abnormal. :lol:

You are only correct in a satan ruled world.( about turn the other cheek) those who do not do that-- live by the spirit of antichrist.
No one knows what Jesus looked like-- Fact--in the ot it teaches only the Nazarites( Samson was one)not Nazarenes-Jesus) could have long hair, it was sin for an Israelite male to have long hair--so the false religions claiming to be Christian, that portray Jesus as a sinner in their pics of him, do not know God or Jesus.

as I said, did you find some evidence somewhere that Jesus was "generally a pussy"?.......

as I said, did you find some evidence somewhere that Jesus was "generally a pussy"?.......
As you know, there is no evidence that Jesus was even a real person. I'm just going on what Jesus groupies made up and believe.

So is God pissed off that not many people want to repent? And a whole shitload of people don't even think that he exists?

He isn't pissed off-- He set before everyone--life or death- Deuteronomy 30:19)-- we must choose--by our actions. If one reads the bible from front to back, a few times they find---for the majority of mankinds history= 99% mislead. so true of today--these are the last days.
So god's getting getting to do mass murder? What a fucking douche he must be.

He has warned the world nearly 2000 years in advance--its the worlds douchiness that is the problem--- They failed to listen to Jesus who taught---- Man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance from God( ot-nt)--takes years of study to learn every utterance--Few bother. Its not Gods fault--its all there in black and white.
And if god doesn't talk, which utterances of god are you talking about?

God inspired the word', through men in the bible--there is a lot of proof.
I would say, it takes a much bigger man to return love for evil rather than evil for evil. Any one can return evil for evil in a flash--it takes great inner strength not to. Few have it--only the real followers of Jesus have it.
I bet you have all the fairy tales in hard cover.

As you know, there is no evidence that Jesus was even a real person. I'm just going on what Jesus groupies made up and believe.
???....then why are all your posts filled with what YOU made up and believe instead of what "Jesus groupies" believe?......

Forum List

Back