Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

Liberals, you cannot have it BOTH ways. You cannot let lunatics run the asylum and have "peace on earth." Two opposing concepts are going to fight with one another.

So this is a 'liberal' thing?

LOL

Tell me- do you think then that it is a 'Conservative' thing for the United States to go around and remove any government we think is a 'lunatic'?

Should we invade Syria? North Korea? Hell there are some really foul governments in Africa and in the former Soviet 'stans.

Is that what Conservatives think we should do?

Don't be a fool, we never killed Osama Bin Laden.
Ahhh, an important clue. No doubt you believe "9/11 was an inside job", that TWA 800 was shot down by the US Navy and that the CIA murdered JFK.

Have a nice life.
When we killed Saddam's sons...!
Terminal America's Epitaph Will Be PROUD TO DIE TAKING A RICHKID'S PLACE

Notice that Iraqi HeirHeads at least stayed and fought, unlike the spoiled sheltered sissyboys in the United States, South Vietnam, Lebanon, and Kuwait.

Hussein and his boys had to be dragged out of their hidey holes- being the cowards that they were.

I disagree with our decision to invade Iraq- but
a) Hussien and his cowardly asshole murderous sons were scum who deserved their cowardly deaths.
b) The U.S. military did a fantastic job of defeating Saddam's army.

Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

People that made Donald Trump, liar, pu$$y grabber and serial adulterer a role model for their children have no right to judge gays. No right at all.

Afghanistan wasn't justified, the Afghans had nothing to do with 9/11. That's like invading Italy to get at the mafia.

The government of Afghanistan was shielding Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. They were given the opportunity to give them up- and decided against it. I am okay with our invasion of Afghanistan.

Iraq was a stupid distraction from our war in Afghanistan- and is in large part the reason why Afghanistan is such a mess today.
That's like saying that the Italian government was shielding the mafia, ok, they were, but still, we never invaded them. :D
Your support for the Taliban and their atrocities are noted.

Still, just because the Taliban were abusive assholes committing atrocities against humanity is not a reason to go to war. When they gave safe haven to terrorists who had repeatedly attacked the United States but murdered almost 3000 in one day, then, yeah, that's justification for taking them down.
Then why haven't we invaded all the other countries that have terrorists? Kenya, Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, ...?

Divine answered your question before you asked.

Re-read what he wrote.
He said the Taliban were giving safe haven to terrorists as a reason to invade. So what about all the other countries that harbour terrorists, like Saudi Arabia? Why don't we take THEM down?

That's like saying that the Italian government was shielding the mafia, ok, they were, but still, we never invaded them. :D

Still, just because the Taliban were abusive assholes committing atrocities against humanity is not a reason to go to war. When they gave safe haven to terrorists who had repeatedly attacked the United States but murdered almost 3000 in one day, then, yeah, that's justification for taking them down.
Then why haven't we invaded all the other countries that have terrorists? Kenya, Sudan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Syria, ...?
Has Kenya murdered thousands of Americans?

At what point do you think the US should become involved in foreign relations? At what point should we go to war with another country?

The US was justified to attack Afghanistan, but not Iraq. We should have finished the job in Afghanistan in 2003 instead of diverting resources and focus to Iraq leaving Afghanistan half-finished. Now we're still in Afghanistan trying to get back to where we were in 2003.
Ok, so even if I give you that the invasion of Afghanistan was justified to get Al-Qaeda and Osama, What's the justification for staying there now? Apparently, the US army thinks that Osama is dead and I haven't heard anything about Al-Qaeda being there any more either. So why stay?

Actually Al Qaeda is still there.

The only justification for staying in Afghanistan is to prevent groups like Isis and Al Qaeda for using it as a base.

But we are going to have to pull out eventually.
We shot our load into Afghanistan a long, long time ago. Time to pull out. :biggrin:

Btw, we lost. A man should know when he's beaten.

At what point do you think the US should become involved in foreign relations? At what point should we go to war with another country?

The US was justified to attack Afghanistan, but not Iraq. We should have finished the job in Afghanistan in 2003 instead of diverting resources and focus to Iraq leaving Afghanistan half-finished. Now we're still in Afghanistan trying to get back to where we were in 2003.

I do think 9/11 was an excuse to attack Iraq. I think the powers that be wanted that maniac out of power, and they would have used anything to get in there and take him out. The "global economy" has to run smoothly after all, and Saddam was a thorn in the side of the "global community." How can we have world peace and harmony with such lunatics running the asylum?
If you think we need to invade every country with a nutjob, there are much more dangerous targets. Saddam was mostly dangerous to his own people.

Apparently the powers that be, who probably know a whole lot more than any of US nobodies, did not agree with your assessment. :)

So you will just blindly accept any invasion the United States government decides to make?
Why? Where were YOU protesting about any invasion? :dunno:

The government of Afghanistan was shielding Al Qaeda in Afghanistan. They were given the opportunity to give them up- and decided against it. I am okay with our invasion of Afghanistan.

Iraq was a stupid distraction from our war in Afghanistan- and is in large part the reason why Afghanistan is such a mess today.

Re-read what he wrote.
He said the Taliban were giving safe haven to terrorists as a reason to invade. So what about all the other countries that harbour terrorists, like Saudi Arabia? Why don't we take THEM down?

If Saudi Arabia is harboring any of the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11- sure I am fine invading them if they wont' turn them over.

I do think 9/11 was an excuse to attack Iraq. I think the powers that be wanted that maniac out of power, and they would have used anything to get in there and take him out. The "global economy" has to run smoothly after all, and Saddam was a thorn in the side of the "global community." How can we have world peace and harmony with such lunatics running the asylum?
If you think we need to invade every country with a nutjob, there are much more dangerous targets. Saddam was mostly dangerous to his own people.

Apparently the powers that be, who probably know a whole lot more than any of US nobodies, did not agree with your assessment. :)

So you will just blindly accept any invasion the United States government decides to make?
Why? Where were YOU protesting about any invasion? :dunno:

I agreed with the invasion of Afghanistan.

I disagreed with the invasion of Iraq.

Not sure why you can't comprehend my posts.

GW Bush is a Christian who had rules but it didn't stop him from destroying 2 countries for no good reason.
Afghanistan was fully justified. Agreed on Iraq. That was about greed, but I do not think it was GW's idea. Both Cheney and Rumsfeld were both well known to be supporting a strong US presence in Iraq. It cost us.
Afghanistan wasn't justified, the Afghans had nothing to do with 9/11. That's like invading Italy to get at the mafia.

Yet when AlQaeda and Bin Laden escaped into Pakistan, we did nothing

Decided to invade Iraq instead
GW Bush is a Christian who had rules but it didn't stop him from destroying 2 countries for no good reason.
Afghanistan was fully justified. Agreed on Iraq. That was about greed, but I do not think it was GW's idea. Both Cheney and Rumsfeld were both well known to be supporting a strong US presence in Iraq. It cost us.

Yet when AlQaeda and Bin Laden escaped into Pakistan, we did nothing

Decided to invade Iraq instead

Well Pakistan didn't officially shield Al Qaeda like Afghanistan.

The invasion of Iraq was a stupid, and expensive distraction from the mission.
Not officially.....wink, wink

But somehow...Osama bin Laden, Khalid Skeik Muhammad and other key leaders ended up living quite comfortably in Pakistan

And we invaded Iraq

Re-read what he wrote.

If Saudi Arabia is harboring any of the terrorists that attacked us on 9/11- sure I am fine invading them if they wont' turn them over.

Somehow 17 of 19 9-11 terrorists were Saudis as was Bin Laden

But our government never suspected Saudi involvement

Is adultry a sin? And is it ok to talk against it?

This question is specifically for you Bonzi.

I've been a tad slow in the ol noggin, but it hit me just now. You claim you are a christian, are against gay lifestyle because it is against God's law, yet...you are having an affair.

How is this not hypocritical?
Interesting point. I request women have permission from their Man.

If men could get reciprocal permission, I'm sure many would be on board for that

Re-read what he wrote.

Somehow 17 of 19 9-11 terrorists were Saudis as was Bin Laden

But our government never suspected Saudi involvement

Don't get me started on the Saudi government.......

Is adultry a sin? And is it ok to talk against it?

This question is specifically for you Bonzi.

I've been a tad slow in the ol noggin, but it hit me just now. You claim you are a christian, are against gay lifestyle because it is against God's law, yet...you are having an affair.

How is this not hypocritical?
Interesting point. I request women have permission from their Man.

If men could get reciprocal permission, I'm sure many would be on board for that
You didn't answer my question.
Are you still married to the first husband? And did you not have an affair before you got divorced, IF you are divorced?

Re-read what he wrote.

Most of the 9/11 guys came from there. We shoulda taken em down. Bigtime.

Just think of it this way. OIL makes the world go around. Without oil, the world stops going around. Now, you may be disgusted that oil is such an important commodity (more important than gold or diamonds), but it is what it is. We cannot have these nut jobs being in control of such a valuable resource. Whenever they throw a temper tantrum and make the prices of oil rise or cut off supply of oil or whatever they might do, it affects the rest of the world BIGLY. ;)
So, 1) You agree the war was over oil, not anything else and 2) Why aren't we invading Iran?

Who says it can't be about anything else? Rarely are conflicts due to only ONE issue. Why such a "black and white" perspective?
Agreed such things aren't only only one issue. Since Saddam (or his "palaces") could have easily been destroyed, what other issues do you think drew the US to kill over 4400 Americans and spend over $1 Trillion in taxpayer dollars?

Forum List

Back