Is there a leftist on this forum that believes in Jesus?

I get called a "leftist" all the time. The thing is people do this when they can not actually address your position so I don't know what that's worth.

The teachings of the Quakers (which is how I was raised) were considered "left" and really many still do.

• Banned
I get called a "leftist" all the time. The thing is people do this when they can not actually address your position so I don't know what that's worth.

The teachings of the Quakers (which is how I was raised) were considered "left" and really many still do.

That tells me nothing.

That tells me nothing.

No, it just wasn't what you were after.

Just curious. Thanks.
The truth?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (crossroad.to)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
If you notice when a Prog slave or Prog elite use Jesus, it is only to try to make us ashamed for what we do. The stupid progs just dont realize that being human we err, and can seek forgiveness and be happy. A prog can never find happiness because they dont believe in God.

Just curious. Thanks.
The truth?

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals (crossroad.to)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
If you notice when a Prog slave or Prog elite use Jesus, it is only to try to make us ashamed for what we do. The stupid progs just dont realize that being human we err, and can seek forgiveness and be happy. A prog can never find happiness because they dont believe in God.

The Bible speaks on bearing false witness.

I very much believe in Jesus the man and what he taught concerning how we should treat each other. It is the basis of my political beliefs and how I treat my fellow humans. Jesus the God is another matter.

I very much believe in Jesus the man and what he taught concerning how we should treat each other. It is the basis of my political beliefs and how I treat my fellow humans. Jesus the God is another matter.

Ok, so you don't believe in Jesus the Messiah. In other words, you're a leftist and an atheist.

The problem with the left is that most of them have been blinded by Satan and his demons. If they believed in Jesus Christ then most of them would be political conservatives. But since they're under great demonic influence, they support abortion, transgender lifestyles and everything else that Satan supports.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

You don't get to decide who Jesus is.
But you do? Right wing Christians have decided Jesus likes all kinds of things like war, capital punishment, turning your back on suffering, greed and worshiping earthly leaders in clear contradiction to his words.

Ok, so you don't believe in Jesus the Messiah. In other words, you're a leftist and an atheist.
You worship power, wrath and money and call it Jesus.

Right wing Christians have decided Jesus likes all kinds of things like war, capital punishment, turning your back on suffering, greed and worshiping earthly leaders in clear contradiction to his words.

Bullshit.

You don't get to decide who Jesus is.
But you do? Right wing Christians have decided Jesus likes all kinds of things like war, capital punishment, turning your back on suffering, greed and worshiping earthly leaders in clear contradiction to his words.

We know who Jesus is from the Bible and nothing else.

Forum List

Back