Is there a leftist on this forum that believes in Jesus?

Right wing Christianity is almost entirely a moral escape hatch that allows one to pass by on the other side and still feel blessed somehow.

You serve your master, Satan, well.
I grew up going to church every time the doors opened and I know the bible pretty well. You're talking to someone who has never changed their moral beliefs in spite of watching Jesus take my entire family and everyone I love for no good reason. My faith was ruined by a cruel uncaring world but my sense of right and wrong is almost exactly what I was taught in Sunday school.

Do I believe in Jesus?

I believe the teachings have merit and I do not truly mock those that want to believe, but I also believe people should have the right not to believe in Jesus or Christianity...

Do I believe in Jesus?

I believe the teachings have merit and I do not truly mock those that want to believe, but I also believe people should have the right not to believe in Jesus or Christianity...

You always have that right.

do you know what the "light of the gospel" is?

Tell me.

Jesus is the light. Most certainly the light of the gospel. And the primary place in the gospel that you can find the means of "following Jesus" is the Sermon on the Mount. If anything, the Sermon on the Mount is a complete rebuttal to almost every single Republican position. So again, is there any Republican that follows the path of Jesus?

Cyrus Scofield

Never heard of him.

In any event, you follow Satan.

The Dallas Theological Seminary was founded by Scofield. It was taught during the Dust Bowl and Depression at tent revivals and was considered heresy by mainstream Protestants. If you are Baptist or Evangelical you were taught Scofield. It was promoted in the 1970s by the Late Great Planet Earth.. Its responsible for the false teachings of the rapture.

Scofield was a convicted felon and defrocked lawyer who was hired by Samuel Untermyer to write an annotated Bible. Scofield is considered the father of Christian Zionism. Falwell, Hagee, Pat Robertson and many others follow the Scofield heresy.

Thanks. I enjoy listening to Pastor John MacArthur, although I don't share his "fire and brimstone" beliefs. I don't belong to any church nor do I ascribe to any human preacher.

How much education do you have?
Cyrus Scofield

Never heard of him.

In any event, you follow Satan.

The Dallas Theological Seminary was founded by Scofield. It was taught during the Dust Bowl and Depression at tent revivals and was considered heresy by mainstream Protestants. If you are Baptist or Evangelical you were taught Scofield. It was promoted in the 1970s by the Late Great Planet Earth.. Its responsible for the false teachings of the rapture.

Scofield was a convicted felon and defrocked lawyer who was hired by Samuel Untermyer to write an annotated Bible. Scofield is considered the father of Christian Zionism. Falwell, Hagee, Pat Robertson and many others follow the Scofield heresy.

Thanks. I enjoy listening to Pastor John MacArthur, although I don't share his "fire and brimstone" beliefs. I don't belong to any church nor do I ascribe to any human preacher.

Oh dear, Pastor McArthur is an amillennialist...

Jesus take my entire family and everyone I love for no good reason. My faith was ruined by a cruel uncaring world

The world is ruled by Satan. The Democratic Party serves Satan.

Are you saying that you believe in Jesus Christ but are angry with him? Or are you saying that you don't believe in him at all?

I want to know what YOU have done personally to prevent abortion?

What have you done to prevent stealing?

Dad was a store manager of a grocery store, then he moved up the ladder, way up the ladder. But he taught me well and I worked in grocery stores for years. Caught my fair share of shoplifters. Like Dad taught me, I would take away the steaks they stole and give them some dried beans, peanut butter, bread, or other, less expensive options. If they stole diapers, well I just sent them on their way, with the diapers. Same for baby formula. If they were obvious pros, stealing high end items for quick resale, I locked them up. And I helped Dad and the FBI break up a ring of pros that sold their wares at local flea markets. Caught several employees jacking merchandise out the back door. So yeah, I have done my fair share to prevent stealing. Why have you not asked me what I have done to prevent abortion?

So again, is there any Republican that follows the path of Jesus?

So you believe in Jesus yet you support the party of Satan and despise the conservative right.

To answer your question, there is no one that perfectly follows the path of Jesus. Living in habitual, unrepentant sin is, to a degree, a rejection of Jesus. Alleged believers such as Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are going to learn that the hard way when they stand in judgment. They WILL PAY for their serial-lying and compulsive theft, not to mention all the blood on their hands from MILLIONS of abortions that they helped to make happen.

Pastor McArthur preaches the rapture so he's not much on education.

I don't pay too much attention to end-times preaching. In any event, can you show me a preacher that perfectly explains what happens in the end?

So you believe in Jesus yet you support the party of Satan and despise the conservative right.

To answer your question, there is no one that perfectly follows the path of Jesus. Living in habitual, unrepentant sin is, to a degree, a rejection of Jesus. Alleged believers such as Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are going to learn that the hard way when they stand in judgment. They WILL PAY for their serial-lying and compulsive theft, not to mention all the blood on their hands from MILLIONS of abortions that they helped to make happen.

The Bible notes in many places that if you divorce your wife and or marry someone who has been divorced you are committing adultery.

Oddly many have no problem with that.

I want to know what YOU have done personally to prevent abortion?

What have you done to prevent stealing?

Dad was a store manager of a grocery store, then he moved up the ladder, way up the ladder. But he taught me well and I worked in grocery stores for years. Caught my fair share of shoplifters. Like Dad taught me, I would take away the steaks they stole and give them some dried beans, peanut butter, bread, or other, less expensive options. If they stole diapers, well I just sent them on their way, with the diapers. Same for baby formula. If they were obvious pros, stealing high end items for quick resale, I locked them up. And I helped Dad and the FBI break up a ring of pros that sold their wares at local flea markets. Caught several employees jacking merchandise out the back door. So yeah, I have done my fair share to prevent stealing. Why have you not asked me what I have done to prevent abortion?

God bless you and your dad for helping those people.

As for preventing abortion, I have advocated for the sanctity of life and how God forbids murder and wants us to "multiply".

Do you believe that abortion should be outlawed? I do for the simple reason that it detrimentally affects an innocent third-party who, if given the chance, would definitely choose to be born and live a life.

Jesus take my entire family and everyone I love for no good reason. My faith was ruined by a cruel uncaring world

The world is ruled by Satan. The Democratic Party serves Satan.

Are you saying that you believe in Jesus Christ but are angry with him? Or are you saying that you don't believe in him at all?
Why do you talk about Satan more than Jesus? My beliefs are complicated by unimaginable loss but my morals are as simple as the golden rule. I have deep respect for grace, humility, charity and gentleness but everyday I see so called Christians spit on all that. If there is a Satan his greatest victory is to have led Right wing Christians off the path and make Christianity itself look like a club for uncaring assholes.

The abortion rate has been declining for years. Do you have many children?

Party of Satan?

Forum List

Back