Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Jeepers. That's what everyone says about me...not. :)
I'm genuine enough to know I'm not a nice person at times..and that my shit really does stink.

Again, what makes this man so special?
I gave you the answer and link. Let me guess, you didn’t read it? Go back to believing the two dozen or so Trump supporters that you’ve “talked with over seven years” who you feel represent the entire subset of the population that voted trump lol Here-

Trump didn't kill anyone. Fauci did.

Some comments:

Jan. 22, 2020“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Feb. 2, 2020“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 26, 2020“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb. 27, 2020“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 2, 2020“A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 6, 2020“I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6, 2020“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 13, 2020“I don’t take responsibility at all.”

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
I'm uncomfortable around partisan stooges of any variety.

I gave you the answer and link. Let me guess, you didn’t read it? Go back to believing the two dozen or so Trump supporters that you’ve “talked with over seven years” who you feel represent the entire subset of the population that voted trump lol Here-

LOL. Zero idea what you're talking about. You weren't responding to me as I was responding to the OP. And these links aren't reasons, hon. They're excuses and whines. And I've talked with more than 60 Trumps supporters..as far back as 2015 when I got accosted by a loudmouth one on an airport bus in Chicago. :)

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
You don't feel nearly as uncomfortable in their presence as they feel in yours. Remember, you are on the same level as 50 illegals, white extremist domestic terrorists, and toe fungus to them.

We did not have these problems with Trump. We were able to become a major exporter AND have low gas prices. Joe fucked it up because as Obama said, "Never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up"

Best economy, lowest fuel prices, low inflation, interest rates lowest in decades.....Of course you reject that, not enough pain........You needed Biden to falsely create pain so you guys could exact more punishment on US and then claim to 'fix' it. Now your hero is going to raise taxes to boot!! You honestly voted for this?

Some comments:

Jan. 22, 2020“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 26, 2020“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb. 27, 2020“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 2, 2020“A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 6, 2020“I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6, 2020“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

This is funny. Matters not the party. Just plain funny.

LOL. Zero idea what you're talking about. You weren't responding to me as I was responding to the OP. And these links aren't reasons, hon. They're excuses and whines. And I've talked with more than 60 Trumps supporters..as far back as 2015 when I got accosted by a loudmouth one on an airport bus in Chicago. :)
Excuses and whines…. Laws enacted on the books? You’re even more clueless than I first realized. Carry on. I avoid wasting my time with posters such as yourself. The good news for me is there are only about 6 or so posters completely void of comprehension skills on this message board. Seems I might need to make that a firm 7 or so now;)

You mean the neo-Cons who voted for Trump because R and they didn’t know his platform.

Wow! Sixty voters! You are in the know without question! Lmao

Some comments:

This is my favorite:

"Anyone who's responsible for that many deaths should not remain as president of the United States of America." - Joe Biden during his final debate with President Donald Trump that presiding over the nation as 220,000 Americans died from the coronavirus should disqualify Trump from reelection.

Number of COVID deaths in the first ten months of Biden's term: 332,000

Excuses and whines…. Laws enacted on the books? You’re even more clueless than I first realized. Carry on. I avoid wasting my time with posters such as yourself. The good news for me is there are only about 6 or so posters completely void of comprehension skills on this message board. Seems I might need to make that a firm 7 or so now;)
Nothing huh? Well, that makes you about the third dozen poster on this board to have no game.

Jeez, you aren't dating Trump are you? :auiqs.jpg:

Here I thought COVID was a hoax. Imagine the lack of brain cells to arrive at that.
No one said Covid was a hoax. The Democrat's creating a scamdemic, shutting down the economy, schools, stupid masking, etc. was a hoax.

Sorry, all I saw were the WE links. I didn't see the one that went to Trump's "accomplishments".

I didn't need to read past the first one...because it didn't happen. Nor did any of the record growth Trump promised happen.

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year

EDIT. Wrong link provided. My bad.

I know lots of business owners who made more money than ever but hated Trump because they had to hire Americans and couldn’t treat them like garbage the way they treated their H1-Bs.

Sorry, all I saw were the WE links. I didn't see the one that went to Trump's "accomplishments".

I didn't need to read past the first one...because it didn't happen. Nor did any of the record growth Trump promised happen.

Economic Growth
  • 4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
  • For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year

The usual out-of-context nonsense.

Forum List

Back