Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Some will and some won't. It already is the greatest nation on earth despite what any POTUS does.
Well, we WERE a #1 exporter of oil, now we are a major importer. Heck, Biden sold our oil reserves AND cut drilling and research that Trump had opened up. We are not as great right now that's for sure. High gas prices, record inflation, our DOJ being used as a political tool to silence and even jail political opposition. We look more like a banana republic.

Where. You said how you defined social media. You have not shown the rules of engagement for a platform.

Imagine that. Dancing.

Not sure how saying for the 3rd time I do not know where the rules are is "dancing" but I am damn happy you finally can declare a win, that seems to be vital to your very existence.

Not sure how saying for the 3rd time I do not know where the rules are is "dancing" but I am damn happy you finally can declare a win, that seems to be vital to your very existence.
really? this is quite funny then.

were you say:
We disagree that they are not playing by the rules.

Then again I doubt we even agree on what the rules are.

----------
now - if you do not know where the rules are, then HOW THE FUCK do you know they are or are not playing by them OR can even disagree with me on what they would be?

i got no more use for this one, your honor.

Well, we WERE a #1 exporter of oil, now we are a major importer. Heck, Biden sold our oil reserves AND cut drilling and research that Trump had opened up. We are not as great right now that's for sure. High gas prices, record inflation, our DOJ being used as a political tool to silence and even jail political opposition. We look more like a banana republic.
So we need more oil. Check. So we were making more because we need it. Check. Then we send it away. Makes zero sense. If we need it then keep it all for us. Big oil...I don't trust em.

My mother in law will not talk to any of her children because the are Republicans and she is a Democrat, she initiated it about 6 or 7 years ago and my wife has tried but she is a nut case Democrat. Guns are okay for her, no one else, no one should drive an SUV, however her driving a motor home is okay, people should be paid a livable wage except she pays minimum wage, under the table. I like the peace and quiet.

really? this is quite funny then.

were you say:
We disagree that they are not playing by the rules.

Then again I doubt we even agree on what the rules are.

----------
now - if you do not know where the rules are, then HOW THE FUCK do you know they are or are not playing by them OR can even disagree with me on what they would be?

i got no more use for this one, your honor.

I was speaking of the rules of any business.

Is there a reason you are incapable of linking to these other rules that you seem to think exist for them?

So we need more oil. Check. So we were making more because we need it. Check. Then we send it away. Makes zero sense. If we need it then keep it all for us. Big oil...I don't trust em.
We did not have these problems with Trump. We were able to become a major exporter AND have low gas prices. Joe fucked it up because as Obama said, "Never underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up"

I was speaking of the rules of any business.

Is there a reason you are incapable of linking to these other rules that you seem to think exist for them?
see, now we broaden it up after i spent all that time defining the topic to be about social media classification and their own rules of engagement.

gee. i wish i could have seen the "this is different" coming.

wait, i did.

and i can link but if you don't know what they are, what difference does it make? i already showed you that you love to argue about shit you don't even know about.

back up what you said or do us all a favor and stop saying shit.

Forum List

Back