Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Biden's attack was well deserved and long over due. Trump is a threat to Democracy and therefor all of those who support him are as well. They may not consider themselves white supremacists but they, and you support one, you give him a pass and that is no better. Trumps has been on the attack with over the top rhetoric for a long time, and now he is rightfully getting a tast of his own medacin. Get over it
This sums it up:

1663536884808.jpeg

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.

If they ever come around, I'll stand my ground.
I refuse to die on my knees!!

Uh huh. And the myriad of your posts that degrade and demean not only people on the left, but people of color and other people you find offensive should lead us to believe you're a "nice" person?
The reason people would demean Trump voters in front of you is because we have visual examples of the absolute whack-a-doodle fest that they bring. And their steadfast belief that everything that descends from
his lips is gospel. January 6th being at the forefront. The guy was a reality TV game show host before he "became" a Republican and then promptly tried to destroy this country...all with your help and support.

Is it really a surprise when people hit back at your beliefs?
And what most of us are really wondering is...what makes this man special? Why do you show him the level of devotion you do?

I know the answer after talking to dozens of Trump supporters over the last seven years.
Are you genuine enough to admit the truth?
As the OP said, Progressives are nasty and intolerant

You and I know that's not true. But you seem to be ok with a serial sexual assaulter. I'm sure you'd be totally ok leaving the fat former guy ALONE with any female friends and family.
Yeah, don't believe your own lyin' eyes, believe what you are TOLD to believe......I would have no trouble leaving Trump alone with any female friends or family. Biden.......NO!!!

That is what I am asking you and we are dancing, not answering.

What IS Facebook classified and what rules must they adhere to?

$5 says you won't simply answer this but keep dancing.

They are a Platform: a company or technology that enables communication and distribution of information.

I asked for only Republicans to respond, since your nasty post is all too predictable - and ironically illustrative of the issue from Democrats.

Tough shit. Jack was spot on in his post, and you don't get to dictate who responds to your posts.

Obviously the opposite is more accurate. When the president of the United States refers to republicans in vile terms, it has to filter down to ordinary democrats.

They are a Platform: a company or technology that enables communication and distribution of information.
So must they follow the rules of a platform?

Where are those?

FYI... You are not gonna like the corner you are painting yourself in. I'm bracing for the infamous "this is different"

Forum List

Back