Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

see, now we broaden it up after i spent all that time defining the topic to be about social media classification and their own rules of engagement.

gee. i wish i could have seen the "this is different" coming.

wait, i did.

and i can link but if you don't know what they are, what difference does it make? i already showed you that you love to argue about shit you don't even know about.

back up what you said or do us all a favor and stop saying shit.

So, you still cannot show these rules that exist just for them.

Cool.

I will assume they are not breaking any of those rules as well since if they were you would be more than happy to list them for me.

"We did not have these problems with trump".....................................:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

The amount of mis-information these people prosses is startling. not a one of them knows we are exporting more oil now than we ever have.

Cool.

I will assume they are not breaking any of those rules as well since if they were you would be more than happy to list them for me.
dude - you can't show me any rules at all even though you said they had them. now you turn it to me cause you can't back up what you said?

LOL.

n shit.

The amount of mis-information these people prosses is startling. not a one of them knows we are exporting more oil now than we ever have.
you mean, like saying a company IS follow the rules but you can't list a single rule they are or are not following?

stay down man.

Your version of it I reject, for sure.
Best economy, lowest fuel prices, low inflation, interest rates lowest in decades.....Of course you reject that, not enough pain........You needed Biden to falsely create pain so you guys could exact more punishment on US and then claim to 'fix' it. Now your hero is going to raise taxes to boot!! You honestly voted for this?

"We did not have these problems with trump".....................................:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:
Correct, we did not. The economy was good, fuel prices low, no new wars.....I could go on but you are too blinded by hate, read what I wrote to Tumbledweeb.

Best economy, lowest fuel prices, low inflation, interest rates lowest in decades.....Of course you reject that, not enough pain........You needed Biden to falsely create pain so you guys could exact more punishment on US and then claim to 'fix' it. Now your hero is going to raise taxes to boot!! You honestly voted for this?
That's not my version of it either.

Meanwhile the Democrat platform is "Orange Man Bad" Waaa Waaa Waaa :disbelief:
No...this is the Democrat Platform

How easy it is to prove you are lying. :heehee:

Cool.

now - since you have defined them as a "platform" - lets revisit what the judge in texas said recently about "platforms"

“The implications of the platforms’ argument are staggering. On the platforms’ view, email providers, mobile phone companies, and banks could cancel the accounts of anyone who sends an email, makes a phone call, or spends money in support of a disfavored political party, candidate, or business. What’s worse, the platforms argue that a business can acquire a dominant market position by holding itself out as open to everyone – as Twitter did in championing itself as “the free speech wing of the free speech party.” Then, having cemented itself as the monopolist of “the modern public square”, Twitter unapologetically argues that it could turn and ban all pro-LGBT speech for no other reason than its employees want to pick on members of that community.”

you still wanna go on your emotional rampage?

JONT asked the OP: “And what most of us are really wondering is...what makes this man special? Why do you show him the level of devotion you do?”
I understand that the OP did not want engagement with left views on this thread . Because the question this left supporter posted is something that needs to be answered I am responding. His comment to OP, “And what most of us are really wondering is...what makes this man special? Why do you show him the level of devotion you do?”

The following list of 287 accomplishments under Trump is the answer. I would almost say the full answer, but that would not be accurate as there are many additional reasons for supporting Trump, but these are 287 good ones on paper and substantial ones at that. Some accomplishments have been erased by the gaffes of the Biden administration.

There are multiple links to support the following sourced information.

Last edited:
No...this is the Democrat Platform

How easy it is to prove you are lying. :heehee:
You believe a pack of lies. That list is laughable. Besides you guys can't shut up about Trump and your "Orange Man Bad"......

They are drinking the orange koolaid and forgetting all about all those dead people....so many dead people that hospitals had to use refrigerator trucks for temporary morgues. THIS, apparently, is the MAGAts idea of Making America Great Again.
Trump didn't kill anyone. Fauci did.

Forum List

Back