Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Iā€™d like to add as well: the intentional lengthening of the shut down under Biden went beyond any measurable means of actually accomplishing anything. Known studies were presented prior to this stupidity that showed that shut downs were not effective in containing the novel virus. This has remained to hurt our economy significantly particularly with the cost of food. Now that gas prices are settling a little more we are continuing to see massive inflation depicted at the groceries and every single product sold.
Democrats need poor people.

Then let's glean some more, shall we?
  • Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades. - Falling under Barack Obama
  • The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record. - Started under Barack Obama
  • Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record. See #2.
  • Unemployment claims at 50 year low - See #1.
  • African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows. - See #1.
Rinse and repeat. Again, these are NOT accomplishments. And the ride came to an abrupt end when COVID hit.

How do your statistics on Obama have anything to do with my list of Trump accomplishments? Oh wait, do you think that Obama is running a hidden government currently under Biden is that what youā€™re stating perhaps? Thatā€™s the only logical conclusion I have, otherwise, you are using statistics from a previous administration. I donā€™t care which one you want to throw in: Obamaā€™s, Bush Sr. or Jr, Reagan or Clinton- they have little to do with Trumpā€™s accomplishments except in the way of revealing policies that needed to be revised/scrapped- such as the NAFTA which was a total fiasco pre-Trump.

Question: do you have a duplicate sock account under the name of- NotfooledbyW? If not, you should look him up to find full agreement in all things anti-Trump;)

My problem is that Iā€™m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since itā€™s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
Where I work, I don't talk politics. But I find most people really don't like Biden. I let THEM talk. I just vote

How do your statistics on Obama have anything to do with my list of Trump accomplishments? Oh wait, do you think that Obama is running a hidden government currently under Biden is that what youā€™re stating perhaps? Thatā€™s the only logical conclusion I have, otherwise, you are using statistics from a previous administration. I donā€™t care which one you want to throw in: Obamaā€™s, Bush Sr. or Jr, Reagan or Clinton- they have little to do with Trumpā€™s accomplishments except in the way of revealing policies that needed to be revised/scrapped- such as the NAFTA which was a total fiasco pre-Trump.

Question: do you have a duplicate sock account under the name of- NotfooledbyW? If not, you should look him up to find full agreement in all things anti-Trump;)
Because....they...are...not...accomplishments. You don't get to skate and coast on things that started under your predecessor and then take credit for being a genius and masterminding it. That's not an accomplishment.

Trump got the First Step Act passed. THAT is an accomplishment! Trump nominated Gorsuch, Barrett, and the Serial Drinker to the Supreme Court and they got approved by the Senate. THOSE are accomplishments.
He would get credit for the unwise tax cut/revamp of 2017 but that was McConnell's/Ryan's baby. :)

Iā€™d like to add as well: the intentional lengthening of the shut down under Biden went beyond any measurable means of actually accomplishing anything. Known studies were presented prior to this stupidity that showed that shut downs were not effective in containing the novel virus. This has remained to hurt our economy significantly particularly with the cost of food. Now that gas prices are settling a little more we are continuing to see massive inflation depicted at the groceries and every single product sold.
Came back with a source: A Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

My problem is that Iā€™m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since itā€™s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.

I am not a Rump voter but no, I am an Ex champion Wrestler and an Ex Ranger. I don't fear anyone. Having said that there is ALWAYS someone bigger, stronger and better. I am just not afraid.

I always educate them because they actually know they're wrong.
Ask them if anyone they know was unemployed under Trump until COVID.
All of a sudden they realize how stupid they are.
No, they suddenly start yelling, insulting family members, and sometimes threatening violence. I do not want my car keyed. I do not want to be urinated on. I do not want to deal with the aftermath of shooting an attacker dead. I do not even want to listen to thirty seconds of an unhinged jackass screeching at me.

I feel very uncomfortable when they behave like fanatics, when they have these extreme Leftist ideas and conceptions.

If they have a modicum of normality I can bare it.....hardly, hehe.

Well aside from that outburst at the Christmas gathering by a Democrat; I ain't got no problems. :D

The old man was going on and on and the weird cousin's wife's cousin piped up "I'm a Democrat!"

and I looked over at cousin's wife and it was like "Oh boy! Here we go!"

It settled down quickly, though. Her and her soy husband drank some more wine and left.

Dude shook my hand like a fish in a newspaper. Idk why, but that gives me the Heeby Jeebies.

We don't talk politics out loud at the family gatherings unless everyone's views are known. At the same gathering, my cousin gave me a bunch of these:

:D
iu

Last edited:
I feel very uncomfortable when they behave like fanatics, when they have these extreme Leftist ideas and conceptions.

If they have a modicum of normality I can bare it.....hardly, hehe.

You post like a fanatic, and have zero modicum of normality.

So that doesn't seem to be a gating for you.

White poor people are the Republican base.
Here is a 2022 demographic breakdown for. registered Republicans. You are not correct by the way, to imply the majority of Reps are considered poor. People from all economic statuses should be voting Republican in 2024, unless a valid third-party candidate who is anti-federal corruption and anti-authoritarian control becomes a contender. Likely not yet, but it will happen that a 3rd party ticket wins.

From source below: ā€œFinancially, Republicans fare better than either Democrats or Independents, and tend to identify as such. 63% of Republicans earn over $200,000 annually. Read the link below for more:

It's been a huge problem for the last 6 years.

Most - not all - Democrats are behaving like deranged Nazis, and are everything they hate and fear.

My use of a swastika on the Democrat symbol is informed by personal experience, including Democrats openly calling for the murder of Trump.

They are - most of them - deranged psychopaths/terrorists, and an extreme danger.

Forum List

Back