Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

I was treated like a dog from a friend of nearly 50 yrs, a close friend. We went to highschool together she and another girl. They tag teamed and bullied me. They sort of broke my spirit so I don’t ever talk politics with anyone I know if I even remotely think they could be liberal. I certainly would never mention to my doctor, dentist, food server etc my political offilation. I saw what partisan politics did to my former friend so I just don’t trust anyone anymore.

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

Maybe it’s because you start every conversation demeaning and insulting leftists.

Think of sunlight burning a vampire.

That's the effect that liberal good morality and common sense has on the Trump cultists.

On the bright side, if the Trump cultists are feeling pain, it's because they're feeling guilt over their immoral, depraved and treasonous actions. And if they're feeling guilt, there's a possibility they can be saved and returned to normal society.

It's the Trump cultists who aren't feeling guilt that you to watch out for. Those are the sociopaths and psychopaths, the ones that you need to keep pets and children far away from.

Think of sunlight burning a vampire.

That's the effect that liberal good morality and common sense has on the Trump cultists.

On the bright side, if the Trump cultists are feeling pain, it's because they're feeling guilt over their immoral, depraved and treasonous actions. And if they're feeling guilt, there's a possibility they can be saved and returned to normal society.

It's the Trump cultists who aren't feeling guilt that you to watch out for. Those are the sociopaths and psychopaths, the ones that you need to keep pets and children far away from.
ZIEG HEIL BIDEN !!!

you mean, like saying a company IS follow the rules but you can't list a single rule they are or are not following?

stay down man.

Yes the are following the same rules as all other companies are expected to do. they are not discrimination on the basis of a protected class.

Yes the are following the same rules as all other companies are expected to do. they are not discrimination on the basis of a protected class.
And what are those rules?

We always get back here, don't we? You say shit, but never answer the question.

Just, dance.

No. I would have responded with "oh really ..tell me more" or if less talkative "Thanks! I will remember that," and go back to eating.
The problem with that is that it encourages more of the Democrats’ false basis for hatred.

Let’s say, for example, that you were having dinner with someone and they started saying that Jews were greedy bastards or blacks were lazy idiots. Would you respond either of the ways that you suggested?

Now that I think about it, the best response might be to say, with a hint of annoyance, “I’d prefer to keep politics out of it.” That way, the Trump-voter hater knows they’ve just insulted a nIce, intelligent Trump-voter and that they were arrogant in assuming everyone agrees with them.

You're an idiot, Trump and his supporters was demonized from the beginning. My gosh you loons started with the russian collusion lie.

Tis a two way street. you all are no different than the morons that started the Russian collusion tale

You're an idiot, Trump and his supporters was demonized from the beginning. My gosh you loons started with the russian collusion lie.
Yup. The morning after the 2016 election, a woman who knew I was a Republican called me on the phone and cried how we’ve turned into such a nation of racists that someone like Trump could win.

Last edited:
As usual you are a stone cold liar and gutless one at that.
So you think people do have to be polite to Nazis? Not being a PC weenie, I have to disagree. Not all lifestyles are equally valid and worthy of respect.

The Q-cult is openly antisemitic. That's half the Trump cult, and Trump himself is now pushing the Q-conspiracies. Decent people won't be associated with such filth.

Your anger is getting the best of you.

they are not discriminating on the basis of a protected class.
There you go again. Assigning things to me that do not exist. :)

And gosh what a su prise

You didn't name any rules they must follow yet you said they do.

Then you don't know.

A usual convo with you.

Where I work, I don't talk politics. But I find most people really don't like Biden. I let THEM talk. I just vote
It wasn’t work.

Also, I live in a very liberal area where the topic of conversation almost always goes to dumping on Trump voters. One of my siblings has stopped going to social events due to the constant demonization and mocking of people who voted for Trump.

Maybe it’s because you start every conversation demeaning and insulting leftists.
You don’t even make sense. This was at a social event, and I obviously don’t bring up politics IRL - especially since this is a liberal area and I know how hateful they are - which is why they assume I hate Trump voters as much as they.

And your nasty and false contribution to the thread just demonstrates the type of hate Republicans are up against.

I let one acquaintance just go off on a tirade about Trump...it must have went on for about 8-10 minutes.

Finally he stopped long enough to take a breath & I said "I know...isn't Trump great"?

There was dead silence for about 30 seconds & then he said...I don't want to discuss it any more :D

I let one acquaintance just go off on a tirade about Trump...it must have went on for about 8-10 minutes.

Finally he stopped long enough to take a breath & I said "I know...isn't Trump great"?

There was dead silence for about 30 seconds & then he said...I don't want to discuss it any more :D
Oh wow. I love that!

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what?

You can't educate democrats, that is how they BECOME democrats. If I'm out anywhere and I hear erroneous leftwing political baloney, I shut them down with facts immediately and shut them up. Amazingly easy to do.

Forum List

Back