Zone1 is there anything you like about the Catholic church?

(1) If I were ever to join a church, it would be the Roman Catholic Church.

(2) Some of its rituals would give me great comfort.

(3) I refer to the saints and relics and miracles.

(4) I also think it is nice that most priests still wear the collar and many nuns still wear the traditional clothing of nuns. (On public transportation, I assume that most riders would immediately stand and offer their seats to a priest or nun in order to show their respect.)

(5) I also think of the excellent education that many people have received over the years at Catholic schools.
and a long tradition

Sod off. Your translator reveals your lack of German proficiency.
You haven't improved at all.
Oh, Golly! You can copy and paste from the internet! How wonderful! :auiqs.jpg:
Because you don't speak German very well.
"Nachtigall, du hast Holzschuhe an - so laut hör ich dir trappeln."
More copy and paste from you. :laughing0301:
Why should Hannes Wader not speak and sing platt?
Are you stupid or only pretending to be stupid?

The only language you speak well is Gypsie.

Sure I like Gypsies - but what is "Gypsie"? Whatever. You are for sure no native speaking Ger,man who tries to tell a native speaking German nothing else than nonsense. I guess your worst problem is richdom and a boring life.

Hitler was a good Catholic
Give some examples of his living the faith.

He stopped attending Mass and receiving the Sacraments when he left home (age 18). He committed suicide. Hours before this suicide he married Eva Braun in a civil ceremony. He consider Jesus to be too soft, weak and unsuitable as a messiah. So...what, in your opinion, made him a good Catholic?

I'll take your word for it.

Some opinions are no opinions. This is one of them. You hide your criminal soul behind another criminal soul - what's a good example how also the jungle Nazi-Germany started to burn like a nuclear fire.

Some opinions are no opinions. This is one of them. You hide your criminal soul behind another criminal soul - what's a good example how also the jungle Nazi-Germany started to burn like a nuclear fire.
I decide which battles I fight.

Give some examples of his living the faith.

He stopped attending Mass and receiving the Sacraments when he left home (age 18). He committed suicide. Hours before this suicide he married Eva Braun in a civil ceremony. He consider Jesus to be too soft, weak and unsuitable as a messiah. So...what, in your opinion, made him a good Catholic?

By the way - nearly all leading Nazis and member of the SS married only in a civil ceremony. The very few who married also in a church did do so on propagandistic reasons. In Germany and Austria it was normal first to marry in a civil ceremony and afterwards to marry in a church service. But people who like to call Hitler a "good Catholic" do not like to see such simple facts because they like to say Catholics and Nazis are the same. Indeed in the last free elections in Germany in November 1932 Hitler lost about 15% of his voters and he got the worst results in the Catholic regions of Germany - and in Berlin. And he started world war 2 (together with the Commie Stalin) by attacking Poland - a very Catholic country - and France - also a Catholic country. And how many Catholics from how many nations fought against Hitler-Germany I do not know - but I would not be astonished if the most soldiers of the western world in those days had been Catholics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back