Is Trump a sex predator?

This is the essential question in the E Jean Carrol rape/defamation civil trial.
This 50 clip will tell the tale, and you be the judge:
Methinks Trump's goose is cooked, with this admission:
A couple of his responses really were troubling, signaling what we already knew - that he can rationalize pretty much any behavior to himself.

Backing up to the 20,000-foot perspective, it's so troubling that instead of being shocked and profoundly alarmed, we now just look at this kind of awful thing through somewhat bored and weary eyes. "Yeah, well, that's him". This may be the worst of all the things that this socio-political disaster has done to the country.

Last edited:
A couple of his responses really were troubling, signaling what we already knew - that he can rationalize pretty much any behavior to himself.

Backing up to the 20,000-foot perspective, it's so troubling that instead of being shocked, we now just look at this kind of awful thing through somewhat bored and weary eyes. "Yeah, well, that's him". This may be the worst of all the things that this socio-political disaster has done to the country.
By chipping away at empathy? Compassion? Basic decorum? Based around support for the weakest orange 'authoritarian' conman of this generation? Yeah. I detest it. But no man gets to be that way for long without nature taking and running it's course.

By chipping away at empathy? Compassion? Basic decorum? Based around support for the weakest orange 'authoritarian' conman of this generation? Yeah. I detest it. But no man gets to be that way for long without nature taking and running it's course.
I hope that's true, but I have to wonder about how much damage is done in the interim. So far, it's not small, that's for sure.

This is the essential question in the E Jean Carroll rape/defamation civil trial.

This 50 second clip will tell the tale, and you be the judge:

Is Rumpole a jerk?

Remember those women let him do it. Hell, the VP is one of those women.

I hope that's true, but I have to wonder about how much damage is done in the interim. So far, it's not small, that's for sure.
We're seeing the damage at present if you ask most here. We're definitely dividing culture around politics like a bunch of mental patients.

Why is it that these dullards can't seem to discern the difference between someone saying they can do something and saying they actually did something?
It's like me saying you can rob a bank if you have a gun, and some illiterate moron translates that to me admitting I robbed a bank with my gun.

Last edited:
Women who are raped do not consent, otherwise it would not be rape, now would it.

No, they didn't 'let him do it'. Wake up.
No way her charges are politically motivated! Seems as legit as a pubic hair on a Coke, peeing on Obama’s bed, remembering Kavanaugh attack sometime, someplace but not releasing Epstein’s client log

Why is it that these dullards can't seem to discern the difference between someone saying they can do something and saying they actually did something?
It's like me saying you can rob a bank with a gun, and some illiterate moron translates that to me admitting I robbed a bank.

26 women have accused Trump of assault. He's proud of being a sexual predator. He's said rape is sexy.

26 women have accused Trump of assault. He's proud of being a sexual predator. He's said rape is sexy.
download (1).png

It's like me saying you can rob a bank if you have a gun, and some illiterate moron translates that to me admitting I robbed a bank with my gun.
But your analogy fails because to be accurate a person would have to brag about robbing a bank with a gun, not describing it because Trump bragged that, as a celebrity, a 'star' he could get away with grabbing women by the genitals.

So.....if you brag about doing something and 25 women accuse you of the very thing you bragged about, and in a deposition, you double down on the brag (that 'history proves that it's okay for a'star' to grab women's 'kitties'), and one of those women are suing you for rape (grabbing and inserting), what are the odds you did what you bragged about?

Hmmmmm?

Forum List

Back