Islam is misunderstood.

Sorry, you are so sorry. Stop the names and look at what Islam says. Tell me, does me being a racist change what it says?

I've looked at what Islam says. It has the same percentage of crazy as the Bible has, but if it was what you going around claiming, we'd be facing 1 Billion angry Muslims and not just a handful in some country we brutalized into insanity.

Christians don't kill over misunderstandings, more than enough Muslims do.

Really?

Hey, let's try this one on for size.

"Though shall not suffer a witch to live!" How many women were killed on the mere suspicion of being witches. Except the original word in Hebrew was mekhashepha which more accurately translates into "poisoner".

We can also talk about how many Christians went around killing each other over the number of sacraments or whether or not the bread and wine really turns into Jesus.

If you want to get a more modern example, how about all the Christian nuts who go around bombing abortion clinics and gay bars because that's what Jesus would do?

Do you think terror will stop because you just say "but Christians" out of apathy or fear? The religion is at war, and always has been. And, again, it tells you it is.

No, guy, I think it stops when we stop invading over there, stop arming bad guys and expecting them to not turn on us, stop supporting bad regimes and the Zionist entity. Then human beings, being what they are, will find something else to be shitty over.
It is a shame you cannot talk about Islam, it is the topic. Prove it is not what it says it is. You seem to be good at finding Christian verses, give Islam a try.

I got an idea, find one verse where Muhammad or Allah condemn terror.

“But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61)

“Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.” ()2:190
Those are two abrogated verses. Try again, the Verse of the Sword abrogates both.
You finally ready to get serious about this?
The funny rating from Coyote after she passes off abrogated verses that hide the truth about Islam, is she knowingly lying. Why would she do that? Remember not knowing about abrogation does damage credibility of anything about Islam.
^^^^...thinks he's an expert on Islam

Sorry, you are so sorry. Stop the names and look at what Islam says. Tell me, does me being a racist change what it says?

I've looked at what Islam says. It has the same percentage of crazy as the Bible has, but if it was what you going around claiming, we'd be facing 1 Billion angry Muslims and not just a handful in some country we brutalized into insanity.

Really?

"Though shall not suffer a witch to live!" How many women were killed on the mere suspicion of being witches. Except the original word in Hebrew was mekhashepha which more accurately translates into "poisoner".

We can also talk about how many Christians went around killing each other over the number of sacraments or whether or not the bread and wine really turns into Jesus.

If you want to get a more modern example, how about all the Christian nuts who go around bombing abortion clinics and gay bars because that's what Jesus would do?

Do you think terror will stop because you just say "but Christians" out of apathy or fear? The religion is at war, and always has been. And, again, it tells you it is.

No, guy, I think it stops when we stop invading over there, stop arming bad guys and expecting them to not turn on us, stop supporting bad regimes and the Zionist entity. Then human beings, being what they are, will find something else to be shitty over.
It is a shame you cannot talk about Islam, it is the topic. Prove it is not what it says it is. You seem to be good at finding Christian verses, give Islam a try.

“But if the enemies incline towards peace, do you also incline towards peace. And trust in God! For He is the one who hears and knows all things.” (8:61)

“Fight in the way of God against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! God loveth not aggressors.” ()2:190
Those are two abrogated verses. Try again, the Verse of the Sword abrogates both.

Abrogation in the Qur’an, and the order of its soorahs and verses - islamqa.info

Slay them wherever you find them? The sword verse explained | Faith in Allah الإيمان بالله

Really?

Abrogation in the Qur’an, and the order of its soorahs and verses - islamqa.info

Slay them wherever you find them? The sword verse explained | Faith in Allah الإيمان بالله
Why don't they explain how Muslims get their ideas from, seem a lot of Muslims see it differently looking at the pile of bodies they leave lying around.

Really?

Really?

Why don't they explain how Muslims get their ideas from, seem a lot of Muslims see it differently looking at the pile of bodies they leave lying around.

Seems a lot of Muslims don't. Religion is messy dude. The problem is with the followers.

Really?

The funny rating from Coyote after she passes off abrogated verses that hide the truth about Islam, is she knowingly lying. Why would she do that? Remember not knowing about abrogation does damage credibility of anything about Islam.
Read the OP. What you rather know about Islam?

Read the OP. What you rather know about Islam?
^^^ thinks he's an expert on Islam

Seems a lot of Muslims don't. Religion is messy dude. The problem is with the followers.
The problem is what they are taught or read. It is called Islam. It is different than other religions it is past time to admit that.

JihadWatch....:lmao:
Can't Jihad Watch quote the Koran like any other site? Remember everything Spencer says is backed up by actions and or verse.

Any idiot can quote.
Any idiot can read, what is your problem?

Neither quoting nor reading translate to understanding.

If you want to learn about Christianity - don't just talk to people who hate Christians.

Same applies to Muslims.

Can't Jihad Watch quote the Koran like any other site? Remember everything Spencer says is backed up by actions and or verse.

Any idiot can quote.

If you want to learn about Christianity - don't just talk to people who hate Christians.

Same applies to Muslims.
No it doesn't. And you know why and everyone else should too. Their religion as much as tells us not to trust them. Hell, you lie for them.

Look at the Regressives line up to defend Islam.

Throw a gay man off a roof, slice the head of an innocent child off, slaughter a woman for the crime of being raped, and you won't hear a peep from them unless they're challenged.

Some Christian broad doesn't want to bake a cake AND SHE MUST BE PUNISHED AND MADE AN EXAMPLE OF.

This is just sick.

Naw, guy, we just don't get outraged because the Oil Companies and Jews tell us we should be.

If they throw someone off a roof in THIS COUNTRY, I'm for throwing the book at them, just like you throw the book at the lady who breaks the public accommodation laws.

But exaggerating things that happen in other countries, usually because we did something to either prop up a bad regime or bring down a regime and cause chaos, all because we want their oil, I'm not going to get worked up about that.

"We got to save the oil...er, the women, I meant the women!!!"

"Okay, so you are going to sign up for the Army tomorrow, right?"

"Um, er, no. Let some working class kid do that!"
Not about the Jews. You need to start a new thread. This is about the violence and hate promoted in Islamic holy literature. Pay attention.

The only thing he pays attention is his hatred of the Jew's.

He's always preaching about the 'poor misunderstood people who live in Palestine."

Of course that land was Judea in the time of Christ and was the land of the Jews. He doesn't let that interfere with his bullshit though.

Tree stump dumb.

You got some really lame arguments that have nothing to do with Islam and what it says. Why is that?

Because you haven't presented any theological arguments. I'm sure you'll post some verse that out of context looks bad that you read on an Islamophobic Website.

But I could post just as many truly awful verses from the Bible.

She actually provided verses, something you have yet to do.

He's always preaching about the 'poor misunderstood people who live in Palestine."

Of course that land was Judea in the time of Christ and was the land of the Jews. He doesn't let that interfere with his bullshit though.

There are a whole bunch of lands that existed in Roman Times that don't exist now. Haven't heard much from Gaul or Illyria recently, either.

(I don't use "Time of Christ" because Jesus never existed.)

point is, the Palestinians had been there for hundreds of years, until Europe dumped its trash on them.

There are a whole bunch of lands that existed in Roman Times that don't exist now. Haven't heard much from Gaul or Illyria recently, either.

(I don't use "Time of Christ" because Jesus never existed.)

point is, the Palestinians had been there for hundreds of years, until Europe dumped its trash on them.

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today . . . No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough. — from "Myths of the Middle East", Joseph Farah, Arab-American editor and journalist, WorldNetDaily, 11 October 2000

What Does "Palestine" Mean?

It has never been the name of a nation or state. It is a geographical term, used to designate the region at those times in history when there is no nation or state there.

How Did the Land of Israel Become "Palestine"?

Pretty good assessment of the facts. We all knw how Joe loves those facts. LOL

Oh and Palestine didn't become a State until Nov 15, 1988.

Last edited:
You got some really lame arguments that have nothing to do with Islam and what it says. Why is that?

Because you haven't presented any theological arguments. I'm sure you'll post some verse that out of context looks bad that you read on an Islamophobic Website.

But I could post just as many truly awful verses from the Bible.

She actually provided verses, something you have yet to do.
There is no context in the Koran. And the verses are in the OP.

Any idiot can quote.

Same applies to Muslims.
No it doesn't. And you know why and everyone else should too. Their religion as much as tells us not to trust them. Hell, you lie for them.
You used the word taqqiya. How do you understand it and how did you come across it?
Most Europeans don’t know the word taqqiya*, and people who try to warn against this form of religiously justified behavior are immediately branded as racists, even if they come from the same regions and cultural circles as the immigrants, whom we call refugees. Taqqiya means “cheating”. Taqqiya [originally was supposed to protect Muslims against persecution – editor Euroislam], gives Muslims permission to be insincere to us, the non-Muslims, if this would protect Islam and Muslims. There are various forms of lies that are allowed under certain circumstances in relations with non-Muslims, and taqqiya is the best known one. This is about circumstances such as supporting Islamic interests or individual Muslim nations [Muslim community – ed.] – for example, when they can gain the trust of an unbeliever through lies – which makes him weak – to defeat him in this way.

That goes with post 252.
You are being redirected...

Palestine has never existed . . . as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.

Okay... except they were in Palestine and the Jews were in Europe.
This isn't complicated.

Forum List

Back