Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

Watching Soros' Pussy Hatters lose their shit, is incredibly entertaining. They really don't see how stupid they look to rational common sense Americans. :)

Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

304 to 227. A real nail biter.

Historically speaking, yes it was.

Only 20% of the elections in the history of the country had a smaller margin of victory than Trump's win.

LOL! So what?

So, it was a real nail biter, like you tried to suggest it was not.

The election swung on 3 states and those three states went to Trump by less than one half of a percentage point.
lol! Still went!

Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

304 to 227. A real nail biter.

Historically speaking, yes it was.

Only 20% of the elections in the history of the country had a smaller margin of victory than Trump's win.

LOL! So what?

So, it was a real nail biter, like you tried to suggest it was not.

The election swung on 3 states and those three states went to Trump by less than one half of a percentage point.

Blah, Blah, Blah. You can post that as if it is fact, but unless the three states you are referring to had 77 electoral votes, you are not correct. I know you'll NEVER admit that, so you're wasting my time. Nighty night.

Hopefully the news will cause Ginsberg to stroke out so there will be another vacancy to fill!

:clap2:

NsZDVCA.png

9A19742E-C813-4104-B3E7-F9057DB21B22.jpeg
Well that was a hard won battle and I'm shocked that the Chicken Brigade had that much fight in them.

Now in another week or two, I expect Herr Mueller will cut lose with his October surprise to boost the Democrats for the mid-terms.

Turnout will be key to the mid-terms. I expect the young and brainless to turn out in droves along with female voters, but I'm betting the we will see the lowest minority turn out in decades.

You liberals are boring here...

Let's see what the left is saying around the web...

I just posted this rant on Facebook
(I may get blocked or unfriended by some repub relatives, but fuck 'em.)

I'm sorry, but this is NOT "the greatest country in the world." It's not even close. It is controlled by an electoral minority in red states with anti-democratic values, like abolishing: the separation of church and state, the safety nets that keep poor people from starving to death, health care assistance that keep poor people alive, reproductive services that allow women autonomy over their own bodies, and environmental regulations that keep our planet liveable. To name a few. The majority of Americans want all these freedoms and systems to be strengthened, or at least, left alone, but our voices and votes don't count.

Whatever right wingers want they get, and fuck anyone who doesn't agree. I fear for this country, and I'm ashamed of how backward and ignorant it is. Greatest country in the world? Bullshit. People in many other countries would beg to differ.

If this offends any of my republican relatives, I'm sorry. You have been seriously misled by the oligarchs in power and the propaganda machine that allows them to lie, and cheat, and steal to get and keep power. I am so angry about this most recent travesty. Putting someone like Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is a slap in the face to millions of women, and basically tells the majority of people in this country that what we want doesn't matter.

Trump and his minions are not making America great. They are destroying the America we knew and turning it into America, Inc. Thanks, Trump voters. Thanks for nothing.
These idiots are just turning more people to the walkaway campaign.

Forum List

Back