Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

This isn't over yet either. After this whole charade dems are enabling. We should expect the Red Wave revving up. Can't believe these abortion enthusiasts are this much enraged about not cutting anymore fetuses. Sad!

This might get mean, but I love the drama, almost as good as the night trump won .

Lol

So you are a drama queen. I knew there was something going on there.

About pointing out abortion enthusiasts? Sure.
Christmas morning at the abortion enthusiasts house.

operation.jpg

Partisans rub it in as hard as they can, they'll dance on yer grave.

Both ends. Part of the psychosis.
I think there’s a LOT of relief that totally unproven allegations did not result in the derailing of Kavs nomination, because if it had that would have set an absolutely terrible precedent ensuring this kind of crap gets repeated.

Maybe now whoever thinks it’s a good idea to trash a nominees reputation with unsubstantiated allegations will think twice and some semblance of civility will return to the process.

Aren’t you glad this particular circus is over?
I sure am. I always am. But I'm not expecting a return to civility any time soon.
Well, yes. That was a bit niaive on my part!

I think there’s a LOT of relief that totally unproven allegations did not result in the derailing of Kavs nomination, because if it had that would have set an absolutely terrible precedent ensuring this kind of crap gets repeated.

Maybe now whoever thinks it’s a good idea to trash a nominees reputation with unsubstantiated allegations will think twice and some semblance of civility will return to the process.

I sure am. I always am. But I'm not expecting a return to civility any time soon.

Going to be worse than it ever was...well, since the 1860's anyway.

Just the way they want it. The more we fight, the less power we have and the greater control the government has over us.

Well the truth is, the Democrats have their own selves to blame for this. It was after all Harry Reid, D-NV, who eliminated the 60-vote supermajority that was formerly required for cloture, thus ensuring that nominees did not need to be "centrist". That was how Obama managed to put two radical leftists on the SC bench.

Like Obama said, "Elections have consequences."

Just the way they want it. The more we fight, the less power we have and the greater control the government has over us.
Solve one problem, the other solves itself.

Solve one problem, the other solves itself.

Which problem do you think will get solved? Are we going to fight less among ourselves?

Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

It was not luck, it was the Dems putting up a fatally flawed candidate that assumed she had it in the bag and quit campaigning in early August.

The White House really came down to three states, Wi, Mi and Penn...3 states that Hillary did not spend any time and three states that Trump won...by less than a half of a percent.
No, shit Hillary was flawed and over-confident, but she still managed to win the popular vote because Trump is a complete moron. If any other republican candidate had won the nomination instead, that candidate would have won the popular vote.

Oh like bush jr?

Everyone one knows 3 million illegals Voted for Hillary that's why California won't release their voting records to the federal government.

The ONLY reason why you think 3 million illegals voted was because Trump suggested that is what happened.. Had Trump never said this, you wouldn't be believing that non sense. You aren't basing this theory on anything else.

The sheer impracticality of 3 million illegals secretly voting in a single election makes no goddamn sense. California has a decent conservative population in it. Are you telling me this happened without any Cali conservative noticing? That's just stupid.

My wife said it is true...you have to believe her. Why do you hate women?

Well the truth is, the Democrats have their own selves to blame for this. It was after all Harry Reid, D-NV, who eliminated the 60-vote supermajority that was formerly required for cloture, thus ensuring that nominees did not need to be "centrist". That was how Obama managed to put two radical leftists on the SC bench.

Like Obama said, "Elections have consequences."

Yet both of his nominees easily had over 60 votes, Sotomayor had darn near 70.

Republicans: :woohoo:

Democrats: :boo_hoo14:

A great day all around.
Yeah, who knew it would be so tough for the GOP to somehow narrowly confirm a RW nut job? Lol their chops at governing will never be forgotten!
Certainly not you, your stupid is is still wallowing in Hillary by a landslide.
Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.

By your logic, the Carolina Panthers won Super Bowl 50 because they had more first downs and gained more yardage. But, Denver won because they scored more points and Trump won because he got more Electoral votes.

Well, yes. That was a bit niaive on my part!

I am skeptical left will back down and "return to civility". I'm actually expecting quite opposite.

Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

It was not luck, it was the Dems putting up a fatally flawed candidate that assumed she had it in the bag and quit campaigning in early August.

The White House really came down to three states, Wi, Mi and Penn...3 states that Hillary did not spend any time and three states that Trump won...by less than a half of a percent.
No, shit Hillary was flawed and over-confident, but she still managed to win the popular vote because Trump is a complete moron. If any other republican candidate had won the nomination instead, that candidate would have won the popular vote.

Oh like bush jr?

Everyone one knows 3 million illegals Voted for Hillary that's why California won't release their voting records to the federal government.

The ONLY reason why you think 3 million illegals voted was because Trump suggested that is what happened.. Had Trump never said this, you wouldn't be believing that non sense. You aren't basing this theory on anything else.

The sheer impracticality of 3 million illegals secretly voting in a single election makes no goddamn sense. California has a decent conservative population in it. Are you telling me this happened without any Cali conservative noticing? That's just stupid.

All California has to do is release their voting records, then we can see if it's true.

Republicans: :woohoo:

Democrats: :boo_hoo14:

A great day all around.
Yeah, who knew it would be so tough for the GOP to somehow narrowly confirm a RW nut job? Lol their chops at governing will never be forgotten!
Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.

304 to 227. A real nail biter.

304 to 227. A real nail biter.

I went to bed after he took Florida. I knew it was a done deal.

Forum List

Back