Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

I'm genuinely curious, what makes you wingnuts so happy about the Kavanaugh confirmation? Is there something about his previous rulings that make you so enamored of this man?

This whole process is/was a template of the Trump voter: Blind obedience backed by thorough ignorance of the issues.

News flash to the uneducated liberal voter, to the day I die 30 years from now it will always be a right wing leaning supreme Court now...
You sure? Blackout drunks don't really live long lives.

This is just stupid. Lots of people get drunk and blackout in college and then they move on. I was a blackout drunk, I rode my bike to a party, drank so much that I woke up in my dorm room the next morning with no memory of how I got home and my bike was outside locked up...that was 36 years ago. Since that time I have moved on and now drink about a 6 pack of craft beer every two to three weeks.

Once a drunk does not mean always a drunk.

Are you aware of having written this post?

I am aware of everything I do.

"I am aware of everything I do."

Be advised: that can be used against you in a court of law.

Now....The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

Yep, those tears are going to accumulate until the office has tears to the ceiling with Trump still trapped inside.
No there's a drain at the top.
Wow your poor understanding of physics is pretty incredible lol.
Doofus, if it had a drain at the bottom, it wouldn't hold water, much like whatever you claim.

Yep, those tears are going to accumulate until the office has tears to the ceiling with Trump still trapped inside.
Doofus, if it had a drain at the bottom, it wouldn't hold water, much like whatever you claim.
Lol which is why it's dumb to assume a drain is at the top.

Partisans rub it in as hard as they can, they'll dance on yer grave.

Both ends. Part of the psychosis.
I think there’s a LOT of relief that totally unproven allegations did not result in the derailing of Kavs nomination, because if it had that would have set an absolutely terrible precedent ensuring this kind of crap gets repeated.

Maybe now whoever thinks it’s a good idea to trash a nominees reputation with unsubstantiated allegations will think twice and some semblance of civility will return to the process.

Aren’t you glad this particular circus is over?

Don't hold your hope to high. It's long way to the top...

upload_2018-10-6_17-12-17.png

Ok folks, we can move on know. I think we have had enough fun at the libs expense. We wouldn't want them to hurt themselves.

News flash to the uneducated liberal voter, to the day I die 30 years from now it will always be a right wing leaning supreme Court now...

This is just stupid. Lots of people get drunk and blackout in college and then they move on. I was a blackout drunk, I rode my bike to a party, drank so much that I woke up in my dorm room the next morning with no memory of how I got home and my bike was outside locked up...that was 36 years ago. Since that time I have moved on and now drink about a 6 pack of craft beer every two to three weeks.

Now....The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?

A duck?

Don't hold your hope to high. It's long way to the top...

View attachment 220895

LMAO that's some funny shit right there, APPROVED! :auiqs.jpg:

Mickey Mouse was a rodent.

Still is. :D

That was only his stage name, his real name was Mr. Jingles.

Still is. :D

Got me!

I think there’s a LOT of relief that totally unproven allegations did not result in the derailing of Kavs nomination, because if it had that would have set an absolutely terrible precedent ensuring this kind of crap gets repeated.

Maybe now whoever thinks it’s a good idea to trash a nominees reputation with unsubstantiated allegations will think twice and some semblance of civility will return to the process.

Aren’t you glad this particular circus is over?
I sure am. I always am. But I'm not expecting a return to civility any time soon.

Enjoy it while you can...

My cup floweth over with Liberal tears. And I drink deeply from my cup. I shall never thirst as long as Trump is in the Whitehouse...

LOL...get a life.

You rejoice at others political misery. And then you try to sound intelligent by bastardizing a well-known saying and trying to make it fit your narrative?

This is how you get your kicks on a Saturday?

LOL...GET A LIFE.

:5_1_12024::banana::coffee::dance::mm::thewave::mm::dance::cul2::banana::5_1_12024:

Life is good :finger3:

Forum List

Back