Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

It was not luck, it was the Dems putting up a fatally flawed candidate that assumed she had it in the bag and quit campaigning in early August.

The White House really came down to three states, Wi, Mi and Penn...3 states that Hillary did not spend any time and three states that Trump won...by less than a half of a percent.
No, shit Hillary was flawed and over-confident, but she still managed to win the popular vote because Trump is a complete moron. If any other republican candidate had won the nomination instead, that candidate would have won the popular vote.

The popular vote is a meaningless stat, it is like a losing football team bragging about getting more yards or a losing baseball team bragging about getting more hit.
Right, I'm sure if Hillary ended up losing the popular vote but won the election instead of Trump, you would have been totally fine with that lol

I viewed the choice between Trump and Hillary as a choice between gonorrhea and syphilis..so yeah I would not have cared either way.

Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.
Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

It was not luck, it was the Dems putting up a fatally flawed candidate that assumed she had it in the bag and quit campaigning in early August.

The White House really came down to three states, Wi, Mi and Penn...3 states that Hillary did not spend any time and three states that Trump won...by less than a half of a percent.
No, shit Hillary was flawed and over-confident, but she still managed to win the popular vote because Trump is a complete moron. If any other republican candidate had won the nomination instead, that candidate would have won the popular vote.

Oh like bush jr?

Everyone one knows 3 million illegals Voted for Hillary that's why California won't release their voting records to the federal government.

The ONLY reason why you think 3 million illegals voted was because Trump suggested that is what happened.. Had Trump never said this, you wouldn't be believing that non sense. You aren't basing this theory on anything else.

The sheer impracticality of 3 million illegals secretly voting in a single election makes no goddamn sense. California has a decent conservative population in it. Are you telling me this happened without any Cali conservative noticing? That's just stupid.

The popular vote is a meaningless stat, it is like a losing football team bragging about getting more yards or a losing baseball team bragging about getting more hit.
Right, I'm sure if Hillary ended up losing the popular vote but won the election instead of Trump, you would have been totally fine with that lol

I viewed the choice between Trump and Hillary as a choice between gonorrhea and syphilis..so yeah I would not have cared either way.
Spreading both is no doubt how you live.

Oh like bush jr?

Everyone one knows 3 million illegals Voted for Hillary that's why California won't release their voting records to the federal government.

The ONLY reason why you think 3 million illegals voted was because Trump suggested that is what happened.. Had Trump never said this, you wouldn't be believing that non sense. You aren't basing this theory on anything else.

The sheer impracticality of 3 million illegals secretly voting in a single election makes no goddamn sense. California has a decent conservative population in it. Are you telling me this happened without any Cali conservative noticing? That's just stupid.
Now look, he can read minds!

Roe v Wade hangs by a thread. Regardless of who one might think is pro-choice or otherwise, if the right case comes before the court RvW will be overturned. It is one of the worst USSC decisions in history, based on a non-existent "constitutional right," as well as being a grotesque example of "legislating from the bench." Furthermore, the quasi-scientific approach taken by JPS was dubious at inception, and is even further removed from reality 45 years later.

The USSC has/had NO POWER to determine when life/citizenship. begins. That is a job for the legislatures, who are charged with the responsibility to make public policy.

THIS Supreme Court may just have the maturity and humility to "revoke" RvW and declare that this issue must. be determined by the representatives of the people in the state legislatures and Congress.

But regardless, Roe v Wade is on life supports, with a maniac at the on/off switch.

RvW is going nowhere. There are maybe two justices that support getting rid of it, and neither of them are one's Trump put on the court.
And it cannot just be gotten rid of...there has to be a compelling case that has worked its way up from the lower courts before they can even consider it.

They stupid and watching to much Fox and liberals watch too much MSNBC Roe vs Wade is not going anywhere.

Justice has prevailed, literally in this case.

The false accusation brigade has been defeated. Republicans finally grew at least an ounce of balls.

It was a damn good day for America.

Sadly, the foul stench of Kavanaugh's accusers and their left-wing enablers will linger for a long, long time.

What a pathetic bunch of vile despicable losers; a basket of basket case deplorables.

upload_2018-10-6_16-57-38.png

I'm genuinely curious, what makes you wingnuts so happy about the Kavanaugh confirmation? Is there something about his previous rulings that make you so enamored of this man?

This whole process is/was a template of the Trump voter: Blind obedience backed by thorough ignorance of the issues.

News flash to the uneducated liberal voter, to the day I die 30 years from now it will always be a right wing leaning supreme Court now...
You sure? Blackout drunks don't really live long lives.

This is just stupid. Lots of people get drunk and blackout in college and then they move on. I was a blackout drunk, I rode my bike to a party, drank so much that I woke up in my dorm room the next morning with no memory of how I got home and my bike was outside locked up...that was 36 years ago. Since that time I have moved on and now drink about a 6 pack of craft beer every two to three weeks.

Once a drunk does not mean always a drunk.

I'm so sick of that false equivalency shit. Yes, Hillary was a mostly flawed candidate, but she was at least intelligent and had a basic sense of professionalism and dignity as a candidate. Trump is a whiny 10 year old girl trapped inside the body of a 72 year old orangutan.

Spreading both is no doubt how you live.

You are so cute! But alas no...been married to the same woman for more than 25 years and never strayed once. I am not like your god in the white house.

My cup floweth over with Liberal tears. And I drink deeply from my cup. I shall never thirst as long as Trump is in the Whitehouse...

I'm so sick of that false equivalency shit. Yes, Hillary was a mostly flawed candidate, but she was at least intelligent and had a basic sense of professionalism and dignity as a candidate. Trump is a whiny 10 year old girl trapped inside the body of a 72 year old orangutan.
I agree that it's false to say Trump is equivalent to a simian.

I'm genuinely curious, what makes you wingnuts so happy about the Kavanaugh confirmation? Is there something about his previous rulings that make you so enamored of this man?

This whole process is/was a template of the Trump voter: Blind obedience backed by thorough ignorance of the issues.

News flash to the uneducated liberal voter, to the day I die 30 years from now it will always be a right wing leaning supreme Court now...

This is just stupid. Lots of people get drunk and blackout in college and then they move on. I was a blackout drunk, I rode my bike to a party, drank so much that I woke up in my dorm room the next morning with no memory of how I got home and my bike was outside locked up...that was 36 years ago. Since that time I have moved on and now drink about a 6 pack of craft beer every two to three weeks.

Are you aware of having written this post?

Yeah, I know. Both sides get mad at me because of my view of Trump and Clinton. Don't really care

Are you aware of having written this post?

I am aware of everything I do.

He is getting his talking points from undercrap demofags, they have a big thread on it.

Forum List

Back