Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

Hopefully Trump can replace at least another liberal on the bench and finally repeal Roe and Obama's gay marriage law.

So far no one that Trump has put on the court wants to do either of those. So he will have to replace a whole lot more.
The most interesting thing I have heard in all of this is that Kavanaugh and Garland agreed in decisions over 90% of the time

This guy was a compromise pick and still got crucified

Nothing energizes voters more than anger.

See you in 30 days.

I know it's early but .. I can't wait for the next nomination. :113:
I wouldn’t be surprised if the GOP secretly killed Ginsburg in her sleep just to get it.
cry baby 3.jpg

Hopefully Trump can replace at least another liberal on the bench and finally repeal Roe and Obama's gay marriage law.

So far no one that Trump has put on the court wants to do either of those. So he will have to replace a whole lot more.

Bejesus troll, there are only 9 on the whole court!
Notice how these losers always pretend to know stuff that they really have no clue about?

Yes, I know how many are on the court, and with the addition of Kav there are still only 2 on the court that might support the reversal of RvW, the same number that there was prior to Kav being confirmed.

Do try and keep up.
Do try to keep up? You said he would have to replace a lot more? You scum haven't a truthful molecule in your bodies.

Yes, I did say that. And since there are only maybe 2 on the court right now that support overturning RvW, a lot more will have to be replaced to get 5 votes for doing so.

Republicans: :woohoo:

Democrats: :boo_hoo14:

A great day all around.
Yeah, who knew it would be so tough for the GOP to somehow narrowly confirm a RW nut job? Lol their chops at governing will never be forgotten!
Certainly not you, your stupid is is still wallowing in Hillary by a landslide.
Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.

The most interesting thing I have heard in all of this is that Kavanaugh and Garland agreed in decisions over 90% of the time

See you in 30 days.

Indeed. The Dem lead has evaporated. They freaked out normal people with their DC production of The Crucible.

See you in 30 days.

Yeah, this helps the red wave commence.

A great day all around.
Yeah, who knew it would be so tough for the GOP to somehow narrowly confirm a RW nut job? Lol their chops at governing will never be forgotten!
Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.
Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.

See you in 30 days.
You got that shit right...can't fucking wait to see you in 30 days.

See you in 30 days.

Indeed. The Dem lead has evaporated. They freaked out normal people with their DC production of The Crucible.

I see that flew right over your head.

You'll figure it out in another 30 days.

Notice how these losers always pretend to know stuff that they really have no clue about?

Yes, I know how many are on the court, and with the addition of Kav there are still only 2 on the court that might support the reversal of RvW, the same number that there was prior to Kav being confirmed.

Do try and keep up.
I've said this a few times, but it bears repeating

Abortion as a procedure is not in danger.

But, third trimester abortions, abortions for teens without parental consent and abortion on demand with no waiting periods are certainly in danger for states that want to implement such laws as it should be

Do try and keep up.
I've said this a few times, but it bears repeating

Abortion as a procedure is not in danger.

But, third trimester abortions, abortions for teens without parental consent and abortion on demand with no waiting periods are certainly in danger for states that want to implement such laws as it should be

I do believe you are 100% correct.

I'm genuinely curious, what makes you wingnuts so happy about the Kavanaugh confirmation? Is there something about his previous rulings that make you so enamored of this man?

This whole process is/was a template of the Trump voter: Blind obedience backed by thorough ignorance of the issues.

A great day all around.
Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

See you in 30 days.

I see that flew right over your head.

You'll figure it out in another 30 days.

You loons way overplayed your hand. The Taliban wing of the Dems is not very appealing to Normal People.

But stay cocky...errr...pussyhat-ed! That's working out very well....for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back