Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

Superb news.

Last time we had such a contentious Supreme pick was Clarence Thomas. Thomas became, without a doubt one of the greatest Supreme Court justices of all time with one of the best voting records in history on the court. The Jackie Robinson of the Supreme Court made very few wrong votes, a real pillar of the court. If there was a Hall of Fame for SCOTUS justices he'd be a first year choice.

But liberals didn't like him either.

Na na na hey hey hey good by ..

You're actually 'celebrating' about a SCOTUS confirmation?

The day my life is so pathetic that I am actually celebrating anything political in North America - someone please shoot me.
It's like those fucking minions who go mad at political conventions when someone wins. What a bunch of sad gits.

As for Kavanaugh's approval? I could care less.
No Sam '76 for you.

2d9f6f44caeadb82a2b9d0eb95d96874ab6c9888-1S_1280_crop_606x384-303x192.jpg

Now fuck off loser.

Na na na hey hey hey good by ..

You're actually 'celebrating' about a SCOTUS confirmation?

The day my life is so pathetic that I am actually celebrating anything political in North America - someone please shoot me.

It's like those fucking minions who go mad with joy at political conventions when someone wins. Or those idiots who camped out in Washington waiting for Obama's inauguration. Or Those moronic hicks who cheer like crazy at a Trump rally.
They are all naive saps, IMO.
And now you are celebrating because some childish doofus has been elected to the SCOTUS - like he is going to noticeably improve your life?
What an empty-headed, trained minion you are.

As for Kavanaugh's approval? I could care less. Elect 6 dogs and a parrot for all I care. In fact, I would rather they did.

nut case screamer.jpg

trump launch.jpg

Hopefully Trump can replace at least another liberal on the bench and finally repeal Roe and Obama's gay marriage law.

So far no one that Trump has put on the court wants to do either of those. So he will have to replace a whole lot more.

Hopefully Trump can replace at least another liberal on the bench and finally repeal Roe and Obama's gay marriage law.

So far no one that Trump has put on the court wants to do either of those. So he will have to replace a whole lot more.

Bejesus troll, there are only 9 on the whole court!
Notice how these losers always pretend to know stuff that they really have no clue about?

The most interesting thing I have heard in all of this is that Kavanaugh and Garland agreed in decisions over 90% of the time

This guy was a compromise pick and still got crucified

Justice has prevailed, literally in this case.

The false accusation brigade has been defeated. Republicans finally grew at least an ounce of balls.
It definitely wasn’t ultimately hard for the GOP to confirm a RW nutjob. When it comes to real political challenges like repealing ACA, they are a bunch of useless inbreds.

Notice how these losers always pretend to know stuff that they really have no clue about?

Yes, I know how many are on the court, and with the addition of Kav there are still only 2 on the court that might support the reversal of RvW, the same number that there was prior to Kav being confirmed.

Do try and keep up.

The most interesting thing I have heard in all of this is that Kavanaugh and Garland agreed in decisions over 90% of the time

That was the most amazing thing about this whole process

This isn't over yet either. After this whole charade dems are enabling. We should expect the Red Wave revving up. Can't believe these abortion enthusiasts are this much enraged about not cutting anymore fetuses. Sad!

This might get mean, but I love the drama, almost as good as the night trump won .

Lol

So you are a drama queen. I knew there was something going on there.

Kavanaugh is pro-Second Amendment, Merrick is anti-Second Amendment...that 10% makes all the difference.

Yes, I know how many are on the court, and with the addition of Kav there are still only 2 on the court that might support the reversal of RvW, the same number that there was prior to Kav being confirmed.

Do try and keep up.
Do try to keep up? You said he would have to replace a lot more? You scum haven't a truthful molecule in your bodies.

This isn't over yet either. After this whole charade dems are enabling. We should expect the Red Wave revving up. Can't believe these abortion enthusiasts are this much enraged about not cutting anymore fetuses. Sad!

This might get mean, but I love the drama, almost as good as the night trump won .

Lol

So you are a drama queen. I knew there was something going on there.

About pointing out abortion enthusiasts? Sure.

Forum List

Back