Its a Celebration... Kavanaugh is now a Supreme Court justice

Partisans rub it in as hard as they can, they'll dance on yer grave.

Both ends. Part of the psychosis.
I think there’s a LOT of relief that totally unproven allegations did not result in the derailing of Kavs nomination, because if it had that would have set an absolutely terrible precedent ensuring this kind of crap gets repeated.

Maybe now whoever thinks it’s a good idea to trash a nominees reputation with unsubstantiated allegations will think twice and some semblance of civility will return to the process.

Aren’t you glad this particular circus is over?
I sure am. I always am. But I'm not expecting a return to civility any time soon.

Going to be worse than it ever was...well, since the 1860's anyway.

Just the way they want it. The more we fight, the less power we have and the greater control the government has over us.

Well, a key number of mal-servers and mis-representatives who occupy seats of power in the government, anyway.

Partisans rub it in as hard as they can, they'll dance on yer grave.

Both ends. Part of the psychosis.
I think there’s a LOT of relief that totally unproven allegations did not result in the derailing of Kavs nomination, because if it had that would have set an absolutely terrible precedent ensuring this kind of crap gets repeated.

Maybe now whoever thinks it’s a good idea to trash a nominees reputation with unsubstantiated allegations will think twice and some semblance of civility will return to the process.

Aren’t you glad this particular circus is over?
I sure am. I always am. But I'm not expecting a return to civility any time soon.

Well the truth is, the Democrats have their own selves to blame for this. It was after all Harry Reid, D-NV, who eliminated the 60-vote supermajority that was formerly required for cloture, thus ensuring that nominees did not need to be "centrist". That was how Obama managed to put two radical leftists on the SC bench.

Like Obama said, "Elections have consequences."
Can't argue for the most part, at least on this issue.

Reid's ridiculous short-sightedness opened the doors to this, and the Democrats were fine with it.

Yeah, who knew it would be so tough for the GOP to somehow narrowly confirm a RW nut job? Lol their chops at governing will never be forgotten!
Certainly not you, your stupid is is still wallowing in Hillary by a landslide.
Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.
Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

304 to 227. A real nail biter.

Historically speaking, yes it was.

Only 20% of the elections in the history of the country had a smaller margin of victory than Trump's win.

Way to go Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va

That one Democrat lady senator had some class, who is she again?

That was the one Republican who voted no.

And now she’s enemy number one to Donald Trump.

But Republicans try to get rid of her before and the state elected her as a write in candidate.

They like her in Alaska.

Publicans are so ignorant about their own party. They have no idea what’s going on. All they know is we won. And what did they win? They won getting fuked up the a$$.

Follow the poor white people and you always find Republicans.

Oh you better watch out,
It won't help when you cry,
You're really fucked now,
I'm tellin' you why,
Kavanaugh is coming to town.

He sees you when your lying,
He knows that you now quake,
You know he's gonna crush you Dems,
After you lied about a rape...

You liberals are boring here...

Let's see what the left is saying around the web...

I just posted this rant on Facebook
(I may get blocked or unfriended by some repub relatives, but fuck 'em.)

I'm sorry, but this is NOT "the greatest country in the world." It's not even close. It is controlled by an electoral minority in red states with anti-democratic values, like abolishing: the separation of church and state, the safety nets that keep poor people from starving to death, health care assistance that keep poor people alive, reproductive services that allow women autonomy over their own bodies, and environmental regulations that keep our planet liveable. To name a few. The majority of Americans want all these freedoms and systems to be strengthened, or at least, left alone, but our voices and votes don't count.

Whatever right wingers want they get, and fuck anyone who doesn't agree. I fear for this country, and I'm ashamed of how backward and ignorant it is. Greatest country in the world? Bullshit. People in many other countries would beg to differ.

If this offends any of my republican relatives, I'm sorry. You have been seriously misled by the oligarchs in power and the propaganda machine that allows them to lie, and cheat, and steal to get and keep power. I am so angry about this most recent travesty. Putting someone like Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is a slap in the face to millions of women, and basically tells the majority of people in this country that what we want doesn't matter.

Trump and his minions are not making America great. They are destroying the America we knew and turning it into America, Inc. Thanks, Trump voters. Thanks for nothing.

Ok folks, we can move on know. I think we have had enough fun at the libs expense. We wouldn't want them to hurt themselves.

Have to crush them at every opportunity. This isn't over...this is just the victory over one battlefield. Over the next month we'll be locked in another battle we must win.

There is no more fair play...that ship has sailed.

When you have your boot on the enemies neck, the best course of action is to apply all pressure humanly possible.

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

5E5VIFP.jpg

Yep, those tears are going to accumulate until the office has tears to the ceiling with Trump still trapped inside.
No there's a drain at the top.
Wow your poor understanding of physics is pretty incredible lol.
Doofus, if it had a drain at the bottom, it wouldn't hold water, much like whatever you claim.
Lol which is why it's dumb to assume a drain is at the top.
You don't only want to prove you are an idiot, you want to confirm it!

I'm sorry, but this is NOT "the greatest country in the world." It's not even close. It is controlled by an electoral minority in red states with anti-democratic values, like abolishing: the separation of church and state, the safety nets that keep poor people from starving to death, health care assistance that keep poor people alive, reproductive services that allow women autonomy over their own bodies, and environmental regulations that keep our planet liveable. To name a few. The majority of Americans want all these freedoms and systems to be strengthened, or at least, left alone, but our voices and votes don't count.

Whatever right wingers want they get, and fuck anyone who doesn't agree. I fear for this country, and I'm ashamed of how backward and ignorant it is. Greatest country in the world? Bullshit. People in many other countries would beg to differ.

If this offends any of my republican relatives, I'm sorry. You have been seriously misled by the oligarchs in power and the propaganda machine that allows them to lie, and cheat, and steal to get and keep power. I am so angry about this most recent travesty. Putting someone like Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is a slap in the face to millions of women, and basically tells the majority of people in this country that what we want doesn't matter.

Trump and his minions are not making America great. They are destroying the America we knew and turning it into America, Inc. Thanks, Trump voters. Thanks for nothing.
Most of what you listed, aren't "freedoms". If they were; they actually be free. But in reality youre whining for a list of entitlements that you want others to pay for. You don't have the courage for freedom. If you did; all you would want is to go your own way, and make it, or break it according to your own success.

Didn’t Obama win and have a Democrat House and Senate for 2 years?

What did they do with it?

Certainly not you, your stupid is is still wallowing in Hillary by a landslide.
Lol say what you want about Hillary, but she won the popular vote by 3 million votes. You can pretend that isn’t worth noting, but we both know that it is.
Lie about it all you want but the popular vote has never elected a president troll.
Yep, you got lucky with that fluke victory, huh? Only a handful of winning presidential candidates in history lost the popular vote but won the electoral college. The electoral win was even slim. Face it: you got lucky. That's all it was.

Only 20% of the elections in the history of the country had a smaller margin of victory than Trump's win.

LOL! So what?

LOL! So what?

So, it was a real nail biter, like you tried to suggest it was not.

The election swung on 3 states and those three states went to Trump by less than one half of a percentage point.

Forum List

Back