It's an Anomally, but Trump has become a Folk Hero

Claudette

Trump's twitter messages over the past four years .. and 12,000 tweets last year alone have NOT sent a message of cooperation and solidarity.

Trump has consistently tweeted personal attacks, claims of his victimhood, claims about election fraud.. Trump is a coward who incites violence.

He mocked the epidemiologists and recommended bleach for the coronavirus.

Trump had a choice.. He could have sent a very different message to the country the past four years.

I disagree.

In my view, Trump is merely riding the wave of a mindset that he did very little to create or advance, himself personally.

I have to agree. Trump never cared what people thought of him and in his four years he's tried to do everything he can to help America. Folk hero?? Nah just a guy who was very good at what he did while being hounded by Dems for four years. If folks want to call him a folk hero I'm sure he won't mind but he will never call himself one. He's just a guy as he will tell you.

Trump cares deeply.. He needs adulation and he needs to dominate or humiliate others. He has NO leadership strengths or ethics.

Bull shit. Trump couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him. He has tons of leadership strengths and loads of ethics. Unlike you Dem idiots.

Trump has NEVER cared about anyone but himself.. That's why he's been a liar and a cheat his whole life.

He couldn't lead a horse to water. Most of his businesses failed because he didn't do his due diligence and went with his hunches.. followed by blaming others and revenge. His patterns the past 40 years are unquestionable.

Do you even know what leadership looks like?

You are full of shit as usual. Trump didn't have to run for POTUS. He chose to run to help Americans. He could have just stayed a businessman and been quite happy.

All businesses fail at times. That's what bankruptcy is for. To give them time to reshuffle and get back up and running. He's always done his due diligence as the success of America while he was POTUS showed.

I sure do know what leadership looks like. My whole family was military. My Dad was a great leader so I know what it looks like.

You on the other hand are a whiny little shit.

Manson sought to build his power from the bottom up, an idea doomed to fail largely because society, as a whole, looked down on hippies despite them being every bit as white and potentially privileged. Trump, on the other hand, came to power by cultivating an image via populism. Trump was not a societal outcast, he was what society, particularly white society, aspired to.
Building his campaign off the phrase “Make America Great Again,” Trump cultivated followers of his own, and doubled down by using rhetoric of fear, much like Manson, to bulldoze his way to the White House, where his rhetoric would only mushroom, galvanizing his followers to embrace their vision of America: an America that gleefully splits up families of immigrants, makes targets of ethnic and racial groups, and espouses a form of nationalism that sees them returning to prominence with everyone else at their feet.

Donald Trump and Charles Manson: Passing the Baton of 'Helter Skelter' 50 years later - Never Daunted Radio Network

I disagree.

In my view, Trump is merely riding the wave of a mindset that he did very little to create or advance, himself personally.

I have to agree. Trump never cared what people thought of him and in his four years he's tried to do everything he can to help America. Folk hero?? Nah just a guy who was very good at what he did while being hounded by Dems for four years. If folks want to call him a folk hero I'm sure he won't mind but he will never call himself one. He's just a guy as he will tell you.

Trump cares deeply.. He needs adulation and he needs to dominate or humiliate others. He has NO leadership strengths or ethics.

Bull shit. Trump couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him. He has tons of leadership strengths and loads of ethics. Unlike you Dem idiots.

Trump has NEVER cared about anyone but himself.. That's why he's been a liar and a cheat his whole life.

He couldn't lead a horse to water. Most of his businesses failed because he didn't do his due diligence and went with his hunches.. followed by blaming others and revenge. His patterns the past 40 years are unquestionable.

Even Che gets put on T shirts. Why not Trump? I guess if you are blood thirsty, Che is more of a hero. After all it seems like Trump worked to bring some stabilization to the Mid East. He worked to get vaccines fast tracked to help us from the Covid.
But Judas got 30 pieces of silver, Pence just got one.

I disagree.

Even Che gets put on T shirts. Why not Trump? I guess if you are blood thirsty, Che is more of a hero. After all it seems like Trump worked to bring some stabilization to the Mid East. He worked to get vaccines fast tracked to help us from the Covid.

LOLOL.. The Saudi Peace Initiative has been on the table since 2002.

Trump never attended a single meeting about the Covid vaccine.

In yer wet wild dreams homeboy. Trump will be relegated to the likes of Benedict Arnold.
It is a serious subject if you understood its context, but you are far too much a fool.

So a folk hero for you is a man that cheats on his wives, sired a child out of wedlock, wasted billions of dollars, and lies daily and you wonder why so many people in this country and around the world believe those like you are mentally unstable?

Trump is a charlatan not a folk hero!

I disagree.

Why is Pence being compared to Judas when it was Trump who stabbed Pence in the back and was willing to see him die at the hands of the mob?

Also is Trump now your Messiah and if so you do know Trump is more like the anti-Christ instead!

There is no other folk hero in American history of his stature, and his exception also is that he was not born a common man. He is a man for the ages, and will always remain so,

I agree that he will be a folk hero.

People will be idolizing or demonizing him for decades as this country continues its decline into oblivion (something like England that has sunk to a second-class nation).

I am 83, so I will soon be gone.

But children in the year 2080 will be (secretly) told about a businessman who stunned the nation way back in 2016 when he defeated the Establishment's candidate.

Someone who helped the economy by getting rid of unnecessary regulation; someone who kept us out of foreign wars; someone who refused to kowtow to a movement called "Black Lives Matter" (which continues to exist in 2080 but now is protesting against non-Caucasian police officers); someone who refused to play footsie with the media, and someone who was the last President of the United States as a democracy. After him, the dictatorship took over and crushed all opposition.

There is no other folk hero in American history of his stature, and his exception also is that he was not born a common man. He is a man for the ages, and will always remain so,
The members of the Manson Family consider Charlie an "American Hero." You know, he dreamed of a race war just like Cap'n Cheeto.
Charlie---was a communist you know like the dems are...
Charlie wanted a race war, you know, just like Trump and the Trumpinistas want. Just like Charlie, Trump will die in prison.

The members of the Manson Family consider Charlie an "American Hero." You know, he dreamed of a race war just like Cap'n Cheeto.
Charlie wanted a race war, you know, just like Trump and the Trumpinistas want. Just like Charlie, Trump will die in prison.
Yeah, the dreaded Mara a Lago Federal Penitentiary. Don't be such a fucking fascist.

Manson didn't stab anyone, but people died. Words can move people.
That has to be one of the most inane equivalencies I have ever seen.
Trump is responsible for five deaths so far, including the DC cop.

Word is, more is on the way.

Inane? No. Maybe understated. I guess we'll find out soon enough, huh?
You're ignoring the thousands that died because of his lack of leadership in the epidemic. Had Trump been as interested in preventing deaths due to the virus as he did in trying to change the election outcome, I can't help but believe that tens of thousands of lives would have been saved. However, we all know what his top priority was in 2020 and it sure as hell was not preventing the spread of the virus.

You're ignoring the thousands that died because of his lack of leadership in the epidemic. Had Trump been as interested in preventing deaths due to the virus as he did in trying to change the election outcome, I can't help but believe that tens of thousands of lives would have been saved. However, we all know what his top priority was in 2020 and sure as hell was not preventing the spread of the virus.
Not ignoring that. I've pointed that out many times.

The five deaths were only from Wednesday.

about election fraud.. Trum

You're ignoring the thousands that died because of his lack of leadership in the epidemic. Had Trump been as interested in preventing deaths due to the virus as he did in trying to change the election outcome, I can't help but believe that tens of thousands of lives would have been saved. However, we all know what his top priority was in 2020 and sure as hell was not preventing the spread of the virus.
Not ignoring that. I've pointed that out many times.

The five deaths were only from Wednesday.
I agree. It's hard believe that the violence will end this soon.

everyone loves Donald, because of the way Democrats attack him

we the people remember: 30 Democrats voted against certifying results in states Trump won in 2017.

we see through the bullshit

Yep surada, the Saudi peace iniative had been on the table though two other administrations. It came to be under Trumps. Trump pushed Warp Speed and left much to his team who some he shouldn't have trusted. Mad Jack, Trump is not my Messiah, notice I posted that he was sold for one piece of silver. Yep, Dadoalex, there are those who will try to make sure he dies in prison. But as Deplorable Yankee says, that will make him a martyr. As Parser, puts it he will be remembered. When all of the Biden Harris promises end up being just to enrich themselves and their friends while just throwing out changing the National Anthem and American Flag to their supporters, Trump will be remembered.

Not perfect, but his greatest failure is not destroying the altar of the Deep State, their use of national sercurity files to go after any opponent on items not related to national security. I was given Permanent Record by Eric Snowden by a Bernie Bro. I read it.

You're ignoring the thousands that died because of his lack of leadership in the epidemic. Had Trump been as interested in preventing deaths due to the virus as he did in trying to change the election outcome, I can't help but believe that tens of thousands of lives would have been saved. However, we all know what his top priority was in 2020 and it sure as hell was not preventing the spread of the virus.
The top priority in 2020 was Trump's impeachment, and while 1000s are getting the Chinese virus, it still is.

everyone loves Donald, because of the way Democrats attack him

we the people remember: 30 Democrats voted against certifying results in states Trump won in 2017.

we see through the bullshit
It is not rare for objections to be raised in congress to an election. It happened in 2005 and 1969 and a number of times in the 19th century. What is rare is a violent attack on the Capital and the Congress incited by a sitting president. This will certain be what Donald Trump will be remembered for and will firmly establish him as the worst president in American history.

Yeah, the dreaded Mara a Lago Federal Penitentiary. Don't be such a fucking fascist.
Not even a club fed.

Trump will die in a Super-Max. Mark it.

Claudette

Trump's twitter messages over the past four years .. and 12,000 tweets last year alone have NOT sent a message of cooperation and solidarity.

Trump has consistently tweeted personal attacks, claims of his victimhood, claims about election fraud.. Trump is a coward who incites violence.

He mocked the epidemiologists and recommended bleach for the coronavirus.

Trump had a choice.. He could have sent a very different message to the country the past four years.
You're are correct; Trump attacked every institution that was anti-US citizen.

Forum List

Back