Its July 4th.....Have you thanked a Liberal today???

Have a Happy 4th.

If you want to thank someone, Thank A Veteran

We'll forgo the filth to address the meat of this. if you don't mind Frank

first off, we're celebrating our independence today

so those 'veterans' reponsible lived in the late 1700's

now i do believe we should be thankful that they stood their ground, and against what was a formidable , if not hardened Bitt army

yet in step with this thread, they were seen as the terrorists of the day.

somebody hadda say it.....

~S~

Liberals have done so much for our society. They gave us our nation, womans rights, workers rights, civil rights, environmental protections, gay rights, healthcare, social security....

They ask for so little in return

Lets use today to thank liberals for this wonderful country that they not only founded for us......but work tirelessly to make better every day

With conservatives kicking and screaming the whole way.....I might add.

I hate to say it, cause I think RW is actually an ok guy, but if he keeps this delusion going... I'm gonna have to neg rep him for sheer stupidity.

And shit, I'm on my third Sobieski Martini!

What a great alternative to Ketel One.... just as good and half the price.

I hate to say it, cause I think RW is actually an ok guy, but if he keeps this delusion going... I'm gonna have to neg rep him for sheer stupidity.

Haha, I'm drinkin bahama mammas and Boulevard Wheat.

And I don't neg rep very many unless they skip the content of my threads and go straight to insults. I do think I neg reped California girl the other day when I was drinkin. Woke up the next morning and she was on ignore. Probably as much my fault as it was hers as I tend to get a little loose with the stupid when I've had too many to drink.

BTW... HBO played the entire miniseries John Adams to day. You should ALL watch it.

Thank God for DVR.

And I don't neg rep very many unless they skip the content of my threads and go straight to insults. I do think I neg reped California girl the other day when I was drinkin. Woke up the next morning and she was on ignore. Probably as much my fault as it was hers as I tend to get a little loose with the stupid when I've had too many to drink.

CG? What the hecks she do? She's one of the more sensible ones here. Boulevard Wheat? Never heard of it.

And this is one of my Favorites... Burgess Meredith as the Librarian condemned to death for being "obsolete".

So Obamaian.

Last edited:
Our founding fatherrs were the most extreme liberals of their day...

Imagine actually believing that "All men are created equal" in a day when royalty ruled by basis of their bloodlines and order of birth?

Imagine creating a country where a poor, illiterate laborer receives the same vote as the most wealthy citizen?

Liberal thought has improved this country since its founding

Imagine actually believing that "All men are created equal" in a day when royalty ruled by basis of their bloodlines and order of birth?

and yet they had slaves......

Imagine creating a country where a poor, illiterate laborer receives the same vote as the most wealthy citizen?

yea as long as they were white and owned land.......

CG? What the hecks she do? She's one of the more sensible ones here. Boulevard Wheat? Never heard of it.

Dunno what it was about. I was celebrating signing a large contract for work and had far too many to be sensible. It must have gotten personal though as I don't generaly feel negative about anyone. Heck I've been in the "gay" thread for a couple days now and that hasn't prompted any neg rep yet so I figure I'm fairly level headed.

BW is made at one of our local breweries and I love it. It's an Unfiltered beer with the yeast still in the bottle. Good stuff

Party?

Do you understand the political structure of this great nation? Liberals of both parties have contributed to the building of this great nation. Liberal Republicans fought against slavery and for civil rights. Liberal Republicans supported womens rights and the environment

This is not about Democrats and Republicans but about the great accomplishments of our liberal founding fathers

Dean says there is no such thing as "Liberal" Republicans........

Dunno what it was about. I was celebrating signing a large contract for work and had far too many to be sensible. It must have gotten personal though as I don't generaly feel negative about anyone. Heck I've been in the "gay" thread for a couple days now and that hasn't prompted any neg rep yet so I figure I'm fairly level headed.

BW is made at one of our local breweries and I love it. It's an Unfiltered beer with the yeast still in the bottle. Good stuff

Local where? We have great local brewery here.. Abita... among others.

Modern Liberals would have blown every British solder in exchange for "Free Health Care"

Have a Happy 4th.

No... you have it wrong. Conservatives would have Blown every British soldier... because... the British were the "job creators".

Have a Happy 4th.

We'll forgo the filth to address the meat of this. if you don't mind Frank

first off, we're celebrating our independence today

so those 'veterans' reponsible lived in the late 1700's

now i do believe we should be thankful that they stood their ground, and against what was a formidable , if not hardened Bitt army

yet in step with this thread, they were seen as the terrorists of the day.

somebody hadda say it.....

~S~

Really? So the cold war Vet who kept the Russians at bay should not be thanked? The Vets who are fighting muslims who want to change our way of life and our political system should also not be thanked? Is that what you mean?

They did indeed. And then fucking entitlement junkies like you came along and flipped it. Any you're so deluded that you don't get that.

idiot.

Entitlement junkies?

As the US evolved into a modern society it became clear that social programs were needed to handle the needs of our diverse and expanding population. The elected representatives decided we need popular programs like Social Security, Medicare, VA as well as welfare.

Most modern societies have implemented similar programs
Karl Marx baby! Is that you?

What a progressive moron you are. Jsut love living off of others don't you...moocher?

Hmmm...Karl Marx huh?

And yet all modern societies have social programs as generous or more generous than the US

It is only the Rightwing conservatives who want a Dickensonian America

Modern Liberals would have blown every British solder in exchange for "Free Health Care"

Have a Happy 4th.

No... you have it wrong. Conservatives would have Blown every British soldier... because... the British were the "job creators".

Really? Then why'd they all leave and come here?

Stop being such a cement head.

Forum List

Back