It's Mueller Time!

Mueller never said that in his testimony, dope.
The 10 instances of obstruction cited in the linked article come directly from the report.
Like I said. You dopes have no clue what Mueller said in his testimony.
The fallacy of the CBS Rahn article you refer to is in the very first sentence of it.

"Although the special counsel's report on Russian interference does not come to a conclusion as to whether President Trump obstructed justice, Robert Mueller's team did examine 10 "discrete acts" in which he may have done so."

There is no "Although". By not coming to a conclusion, that IS a conclusion itself.

The conclusion is obstruction of justice didn't occur. If if had, THAT would have been the conclusion. Thus, the words "he may have done so" are a fallacy.

Rahn needs to think more before tapping his keyboard. You too.

And since the whole thing was nothing but a ruse, it is all MOOT. :rolleyes:

Click this link for an hour of wasted time >>

Publicly released Mueller Report

That is not the conclusion, dope.
Mueller explained that to the world just two days ago. You missed it because you are incompetent and a fool.
Is this what you mean by a conclusion, Jackass "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

Case closed. Let's take a 6 week vacation.
LOL...
You all just continue to show your incompetence on this subject.

[Q
LOL

Your senility is, as always, noted and laughed at, gramps.
So you ARE interested in buying that Brooklyn Bridge, huh ? OK. I'll let it go cheap. How does 10 grand sound ?

And that reminds me. Did you see all that "senility" in that testimony of "gramps" Mueller ? Wow. Now THERE was a bunch of senility for ya. An AGIST-bigot creep like you ought to be creeping us out left and right on that. What's going on, Faux ?

Losing your touch ? Then again, one might guess you wouldn't want to bigotize the same guy that you ludicrously have in your avatar, right ? Right Faux ? Right ? Right ?

Here's your assignment >> dump the avatar and go after "senile, gramps" Mueller", with all the Ageism you've got....and then come back and report to me.
:biggrin:

He could recommend it. He completely retracted what he said to Lieu about obstruction and the report always stated there was no conspiracy. These are facts. Pussies like you don’t have the mental capacity to understand basic English.
He could have but he said he chose not to because a sitting president can't be indicted. Obviously, you'll never understand this...
You're fucking CLUELESS. The report was an internal DOJ doc. Mueller could have concluded anything he chose to. He chose "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

Bend, fold, and mutilate to your heart's content but there is NOTHING ambiguous about those 11 words.

We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute anyone found to not have committed a crime, and for one who claims to accept that no Trump criminality was uncovered, you certainly spend a lot of time arguing otherwise.
LOLOL

Exactly which part of, he could have but chose not to, leaves you blabbering like a wiggling bowl of jello?
We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute anyone found to not have committed a crime, and for one who claims to accept that no Trump criminality was uncovered, you certainly spend a lot of time arguing otherwise.
Slight correction: We do not prosecute nor should congress prosecute anyone unless a crime has been alleged to have been committed. The conclusion of the investigation was not "Trump did not commit a crime", but it also did not conclude (allege) that he did.
so if there's no conclusion you committed a crime, then what? we let people live in limbo there til we can play pin the crime on the president?

2+ years were spend and many millions on something that came up with less action than i got on my high school prom night.the only saving grace is i spent a hell of a lot less for my nothing.

people have let their emotions rule for far too long and have justified this in their own minds to allow to others what they would NEVER allow to happen to them. i simply can't think of anyone who is willing to be the subject of social anger justice.

you know anyone?

so if we don't want to be subjected to that, why do we put others through it far too often? i'll never understand why we think it's ok to do to someone what we know is wrong by the mere fact we hate them.

The 10 instances of obstruction cited in the linked article come directly from the report.
The fallacy of the CBS Rahn article you refer to is in the very first sentence of it.

"Although the special counsel's report on Russian interference does not come to a conclusion as to whether President Trump obstructed justice, Robert Mueller's team did examine 10 "discrete acts" in which he may have done so."

There is no "Although". By not coming to a conclusion, that IS a conclusion itself.

The conclusion is obstruction of justice didn't occur. If if had, THAT would have been the conclusion. Thus, the words "he may have done so" are a fallacy.

Mueller explained that to the world just two days ago. You missed it because you are incompetent and a fool.
Is this what you mean by a conclusion, Jackass "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

LOLOLOL

When a case is closed, there's nothing more to come from it;

whereas an ellipsis means there's more to come.

You're such a dolt, it doesn't even occur to you that you contradict yourself every time you post "case closed" after an ellipsis. :lol:
what's the ; doing after your second sentence?

seems a bit out of place to me. it certainly doesn't match your sentence structure and leaves a closed thought open.

then again, i only give a shit cause you're being a grammar nazi.

carry on.

I claim no such thing. Nor do I agree the report states trump did not commit any crimes. It does say that about volume one. It does not say that about volume two. That you can't discern the difference is on you.
There IS NO REPORT, fool.
LOL

The old man is schooling you, Faun. I am laughing at you and your illogic.

Faun, now giving smileys like a child. I accept your surrender.

LOL...
You all just continue to show your incompetence on this subject.

ROTFLMAO! Mueller learned what was in a report that he obviously didn't write. How in the fuck did he claim to have NO knowledge of Fusion GPS, ya dumb fuck?????? You can sit there behind your little keyboard and tout the Herr Mueller report with a straight face and expect to be taken seriously???

I can believe he wasn't involved in the money laundering. That time, anyway. But I find it hard to believe he had nothing to do with how the case was disposed of. Someone in Moscow called in a favor..
It's clear as day. We will probably never prove it.
LOL. You do know your fantasies are just fantasies, right?
The Mueller Investigation was seriously constrained by the authorizing Memo issued by the Justice Department when they appointed the Special Counsel...
That's according to you but is exactly the opposite of what Mueller said.

Money laundering wasn't mentioned once in the investigation or in the report, and that's because Mueller didn't look into money laundering. He wasn't allowed. That was an area the Southern District of New York was looking into, but it seems all of the Trump investigations in the SDNY have been shut down. For now.

The Authorizing Memo for the Mueller Investigation sought to prevent a Ken Starr type of investigation which was simply a $100 million 6 1/2 year fishing expedition, which started out as the Whitewater Investigation, a real estate deal in Arkansas, which saw a number of Clinton business associates indicted, and then picked up and investigated every Repulican lie and rumour that was out there: Filegate, Travelgate, Paula Jones, Vince Foster's suicide, Juanita Broaddrick, and finally, Monica Lewinsky.

Republicans didn't want to open up Trump to this kind of stream of consciousness investigation, and with Trump's business history, and public record, who knows what an investigator might turn up, so the Republicans limited Mueller to the Russian intererence, the Trump Campaign's connections to Russia, and Trump's obstruction of the Russian investigation. Everything else was off-limits, which is why the SDNY handled the Cohen prosecution.

Mueller has referred a number of cases which were outside the scope of his investigation to a number of federal jurisdictions throughout the US.

He was allowed to look into anything he wanted, it was a witch hunt, there were no limits as the persecution of Stone for Tax Evasion (what the fuck does THAT have to do with the Russians) demonstrated.

Mueller is a clown, a puppet. But Weissman was out to overthrow the president, he had no intent to investigate anything, this was an attempted coup, nothing less. He never allowed ANYTHING that might harm the democrats or expose the treason that the Clinton/Obama cabal had engaged in be exposed. That's WHY Steele was never interviewed, Simpson was never interviewed, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, et al were never interviewed.

Nothing but treason from day one.

The Trump Campaign shot themselves in the foot with Roger Stone, the Russians and Wikileaks. Mueller tried to supoena the Trump banking records, Rod Rosenstein quashed the supoena. Now they're trying to claim they were set up. That the Steele Dossier was a Russian plant, a "set up". A set up never works unless the mark falls for it.

Trump enthusiastically accepted all of the help he could get from Russians and from Wikileaks, and he told George Stephanopolous that he'd do it again. And the Election Commission said that accepting help from a foreign power is still illegal.

And then he obstructed the Mueller Investigation in broad daylight. We all watched him do it, day after day.

Asking your attorney to falsify documents is not corrupt intent in your mind?
First, he
only in a leftist world. the real world of justice and american law, nope.
This whole thing, top to bottom, has taken HUGE SHIT on attorney-client privilege, and the entire legal profession in general.

The McGahn bullshit.

Raiding Cohen's office.

Special Counsel continuing to pursue an investigation KNOWING there is no underlying crime, in breach of a prosecutor's duty to justice.

This is what happens when people who think they are ORDAINED BY GOD to win an election GET BEAT.

There is no attorney client privilege extended to cover felonious activities. See crime- fraud exception.
Mcghan resigned because the president wanted him to obstruct justice.
ok, was a crime committed though? the attorney declined and trump didn't do anything. so where's the crime?

He could have but he said he chose not to because a sitting president can't be indicted. Obviously, you'll never understand this...
You're fucking CLUELESS. The report was an internal DOJ doc. Mueller could have concluded anything he chose to. He chose "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

Bend, fold, and mutilate to your heart's content but there is NOTHING ambiguous about those 11 words.

LOLOL

Exactly which part of, he could have but chose not to, leaves you blabbering like a wiggling bowl of jello?
Slight correction: We do not prosecute nor should congress prosecute anyone unless a crime has been alleged to have been committed. The conclusion of the investigation was not "Trump did not commit a crime", but it also did not conclude (allege) that he did.
so if there's no conclusion you committed a crime, then what? we let people live in limbo there til we can play pin the crime on the president?

2+ years were spend and many millions on something that came up with less action than i got on my high school prom night.the only saving grace is i spent a hell of a lot less for my nothing.

people have let their emotions rule for far too long and have justified this in their own minds to allow to others what they would NEVER allow to happen to them. i simply can't think of anyone who is willing to be the subject of social anger justice.

you know anyone?

so if we don't want to be subjected to that, why do we put others through it far too often? i'll never understand why we think it's ok to do to someone what we know is wrong by the mere fact we hate them.

I'll give you a real life example since you're dumb.

#1) I accuse of stealing my shoes.

#2) The Detective does not find my shoes in your house, car or anywhere else. Some people say they saw you wearing shoes but they aren't sure they were my shoes.

#3) You tell your friends to ignore the Police and that I am crazy. I likely misplaced my shoes.

#4) You tell the media that I am insane and you don't have my shoes.

#5) You don't talk to the cops because you have nothing to say but you provide your house, car, summer home and any documents they want.

The Cops never find any shoes. They say they cannot conclusively prove you took my shoes. They say you were mean and told your friends the investigation was bogus. You told the media this was a witch hunt. They are not sure if it was obstruction as you shared everything else. They bring the evidence to the prosecutor, who doesn't have enough to proceed and charge me with the crime of shoe theft.

I hope this helps.

I can believe he wasn't involved in the money laundering. That time, anyway. But I find it hard to believe he had nothing to do with how the case was disposed of. Someone in Moscow called in a favor..
The Mueller Investigation was seriously constrained by the authorizing Memo issued by the Justice Department when they appointed the Special Counsel...

Money laundering wasn't mentioned once in the investigation or in the report, and that's because Mueller didn't look into money laundering. He wasn't allowed. That was an area the Southern District of New York was looking into, but it seems all of the Trump investigations in the SDNY have been shut down. For now.

The Authorizing Memo for the Mueller Investigation sought to prevent a Ken Starr type of investigation which was simply a $100 million 6 1/2 year fishing expedition, which started out as the Whitewater Investigation, a real estate deal in Arkansas, which saw a number of Clinton business associates indicted, and then picked up and investigated every Repulican lie and rumour that was out there: Filegate, Travelgate, Paula Jones, Vince Foster's suicide, Juanita Broaddrick, and finally, Monica Lewinsky.

Republicans didn't want to open up Trump to this kind of stream of consciousness investigation, and with Trump's business history, and public record, who knows what an investigator might turn up, so the Republicans limited Mueller to the Russian intererence, the Trump Campaign's connections to Russia, and Trump's obstruction of the Russian investigation. Everything else was off-limits, which is why the SDNY handled the Cohen prosecution.

Mueller has referred a number of cases which were outside the scope of his investigation to a number of federal jurisdictions throughout the US.

He was allowed to look into anything he wanted, it was a witch hunt, there were no limits as the persecution of Stone for Tax Evasion (what the fuck does THAT have to do with the Russians) demonstrated.

Mueller is a clown, a puppet. But Weissman was out to overthrow the president, he had no intent to investigate anything, this was an attempted coup, nothing less. He never allowed ANYTHING that might harm the democrats or expose the treason that the Clinton/Obama cabal had engaged in be exposed. That's WHY Steele was never interviewed, Simpson was never interviewed, Brennan, Clapper, Obama, et al were never interviewed.

The Trump Campaign shot themselves in the foot with Roger Stone, the Russians and Wikileaks. Mueller tried to supoena the Trump banking records, Rod Rosenstein quashed the supoena. Now they're trying to claim they were set up. That the Steele Dossier was a Russian plant, a "set up". A set up never works unless the mark falls for it.

Trump enthusiastically accepted all of the help he could get from Russians and from Wikileaks, and he told George Stephanopolous that he'd do it again. And the Election Commission said that accepting help from a foreign power is still illegal.

And then he obstructed the Mueller Investigation in broad daylight. We all watched him do it, day after day.

Shot itself in the foot but winning the Presidency? LOL

I claim no such thing. Nor do I agree the report states trump did not commit any crimes. It does say that about volume one. It does not say that about volume two. That you can't discern the difference is on you.
There IS NO REPORT, fool.
LOL

The old man is schooling you, Faun. I am laughing at you and your illogic.

Faun, now giving smileys like a child. I accept your surrender.

I put lil faun on "Ignore" a long time ago. I can't respect any poster here whose user name is affiliated with pedophilia....not accusing him of it but "faun" aka "Pan" is satanic and affiliated with child sex magic per Aleister Crowley.

I put lil faun on "Ignore" a long time ago. I can't respect any poster here whose user name is affiliated with pedophilia....not accusing him of it but "faun" aka "Pan" is satanic and affiliated with child sex magic per Aleister Crowley.
So he's more than just an ageist. Not surprised.

LOLOL

you know anyone?

I'll give you a real life example since you're dumb.

#1) I accuse of stealing my shoes.

#2) The Detective does not find my shoes in your house, car or anywhere else. Some people say they saw you wearing shoes but they aren't sure they were my shoes.

#3) You tell your friends to ignore the Police and that I am crazy. I likely misplaced my shoes.

#4) You tell the media that I am insane and you don't have my shoes.

#5) You don't talk to the cops because you have nothing to say but you provide your house, car, summer home and any documents they want.

The Cops never find any shoes. They say they cannot conclusively prove you took my shoes. They say you were mean and told your friends the investigation was bogus. You told the media this was a witch hunt. They are not sure if it was obstruction as you shared everything else. They bring the evidence to the prosecutor, who doesn't have enough to proceed and charge me with the crime of shoe theft.

I hope this helps.
not sure who you are or why you insist on waving your penis around, but i stopped reading after your 1st sentence. if you can't speak like an adult, i got no use for you at all.

OMG!?!?!?!? Herr Mueller tried to "supoena"?????? ROTFLMAO!!!! "Subpoena", dragonklunt........

Forum List

Back