It's Mueller Time!

An investigation into a bogus charge is illegal
An investigation into a bogus charge is
Facepalm........christ you dopes are dumb.

There is no charge during an investigation, dope.
There has to be a charge of a criminal act that may have occurred to even have a special counsel appointed.

What Crime was Mueller Appointed to Investigate?

WTF?
No charge is required in any way to initiate an investigation.

The reasons for appointing a SC were given at the time of his appointment, dope.
Your desperation in the face of overwhelming failure is hilarious.
The Hearing is a Spectacular Failure.

And I LOVE IT!
Mueller: We found no collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign.

Democrats: See! Collusion!!!!

How can he not be familiar with Fusion GPS? Every USMB member more informed than him?

You must have tuned in late. He said in his opening statement that he would not be answering ANY questions about the Steele Dossier. I assume that includes Fusion GPS.

well Steele's name is in the report, how did it get there? and how would confirming him as a witness to the investigation hurt another investigation if it is already in the write up? you're canadian and so I understand how you miss certain things.

Last edited:
Obstructing justice of a charge that never happened is impossible

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.

But keep this quiet because fat nadler is in charge of trumps campaign, he just does not know this

A charge is not what's obstructed. The investigation is what's obstructed.
An investigation into a bogus charge is
Facepalm........christ you dopes are dumb.

There is no charge during an investigation, dope.
You can not as a prosecutor release a 400 page damning report with no evidence just speculation and then not indict...Mueller has done to Trump what Comey did to Hillary.....spells out possible crimes but no evidence to indict?...that goes against our system and bastardizes justice...you libs used to be very concerned over such action....what happened?....

Nonsense. It was full of evidence. A sitting president cannot be indicted. He can however, be impeached with the same evidence.
A former president can certaily be indicted.
So why did The Special Counsel Investigating Bill Clinton cite 13 Crimes Bill Clinton Committed for which he could be indicted for and recommended he be indicted for them?

Mueller listed ZERO crimes that President Trump Committed.

You aren't playing here with a bunch of Ignorant Imbeciles who do not know the law or history, so your lies fall short, and are every much of a failure as is Mueller's testimony today.

You are either an imbecile or a pathological partisan liar.

I think both.

How can he not be familiar with Fusion GPS? Every USMB member more informed than him?

You must have tuned in late. He said in his opening statement that he would not be answering ANY questions about the Steele Dossier. I assume that includes Fusion GPS.

No, he said he didn’t know anything about it.

How can that be?

“I agree with Chairman [Jerry] Nadler this morning when he said Donald Trump is not above the law,” Ratcliffe said. “But he damn sure should not be below the law, which is where Volume II of this report puts him.”

You all know the MSM will spin this all that they can. I wouldn't doubt that CNN is right on this - taking the entire quote right out of context.

:auiqs.jpg:

Mueller looks like a monkey dancing on hot coals.
He also looks like a senile old man who's memory is faulty and who had no control over the partisan hacks he hired for his team.

Can Mueller and the democrats (and the MSM) continue to dodge evidence of an attempted political coup on the President of the United States by holding phony hearings? My guess, not for too much longer.

Nope....Not in any way.
" High crimes and misdemeanors" do not speak to actual statutes.
The other day the Democrats attempted to declare 'insulting / making fun of Democrats' and telling foreign-born terrorist-supporting anti-American anti-Semite Immigration Law-violating Democrats that if they hate this country so much they can leave at any time rose to the status of 'High Crimes and Misdemeanors'...

:rolleyes:

It certainly is an example of misconduct, a failure to uphold his oath of office or the constitution. IOW, yes. Impeachable acts.

He also looks like a senile old man who's memory is faulty and who had no control over the partisan hacks he hired for his team.
he acts like a man who didn't do shit in the investigation.
He acts like the guy who pulled the trigger on Seth Rich who btw, died on Mueller's doorstep.
True story.

Folks it is like I said.... it is very simple.
Law Enforcement in a Democratic society do not investigate people... they investigate CRIME. And the people they find a long the way in that investigation.
That is a crucial difference between a nation with individual rights, and one without.

I wonder if the dems are smart enough to realize how bad this is going for them....

He let his leftist underlings run everything.
how is it they now have six extra reps making statements?
They rigged it so that all The Democrat members sitting on The Intelligence Committee not only got their 5 minutes but extended time to make their speeches and attempts to lobby The American people to support impeachment or at the very least help them avoid A Landslide victory and re-election of President Trump.

The whole thing is a PR stunt to try to rescue The Democrat Party's Reputation.

He let his leftist underlings run everything.
how is it they now have six extra reps making statements?
They rigged it so that all The Democrat members sitting on The Intelligence Committee not only got their 5 minutes but extended time to make their speeches and attempts to lobby The American people to support impeachment or at the very least help them avoid A Landslide victory and re-election of President Trump.
this is hilarious.

Forum List

Back