It's Official: Tim Kaine Interrupted Mike Pence An Unheard Of 70+ Times During The VP Debate

He couldn't debate Pence on the issues so he had to keep interrupting with talking points. Trump's taxes, fat shaming a slut, Trump's taxes, Trump's crazy, Trump's taxes, it's all he had.

Actually it's not unheard of. How many times did Trump interrupt Hillary?

51 times.

Trump interrupted Clinton 51 times at the debate. She interrupted him just 17 times.

Of course, Steve McNugget didn't have anything to say about that -- it's only wrong with the other guy does it, according to the conservative moral compass.
She had the moderator on her side....so.....

51 times.

Trump interrupted Clinton 51 times at the debate. She interrupted him just 17 times.

Of course, Steve McNugget didn't have anything to say about that -- it's only wrong with the other guy does it, according to the conservative moral compass.

A REPUBLICAN moderator no less. LOL

Interesting on the interuptions by Kaine. From Chris Matthews. And I love the simple point he makes that with two people debating the other guy gets a chance to speak.

“A little desperate there, jumping in all the time, always trying to get his points in,” Matthews said.

“He didn’t wait his turn. Obviously, if he had just waited his turn, the back-and-forth nature of this kind of event, he would have had his opportunity.

I don’t know why he kept interrupting, because with two people debating, the other guy gets the chance to speak. He couldn’t wait for that. I think that hurt him.”

Chris Matthews: Pence Won Debate, Kaine Seemed ‘Desperate’ at Times

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Interesting on the interuptions by Kaine. From Chris Matthews. And I love the simple point he makes that with two people debating the other guy gets a chance to speak.

“A little desperate there, jumping in all the time, always trying to get his points in,” Matthews said.

“He didn’t wait his turn. Obviously, if he had just waited his turn, the back-and-forth nature of this kind of event, he would have had his opportunity.

I don’t know why he kept interrupting, because with two people debating, the other guy gets the chance to speak. He couldn’t wait for that. I think that hurt him.”

Chris Matthews: Pence Won Debate, Kaine Seemed ‘Desperate’ at Times
And Kaine will be only a heart beat away from the Presidency if Hillary wins.

Something to consider.

Kaine is a fucking retard. That's pretty much all you need to take away from this debate.

51 times.

A REPUBLICAN moderator no less. LOL
You liberal fucktards believe anything you're told.....:lol:

Forum List

Back