It’s official. Trump skipping debate

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let the bottom dwellers slug it
Out. We all know who Trump is. We don’t need him at the debate.
Yes, we know who Trump is.
He is the 45th President of the USA and will be the 47th President of the USA
Trump is the best President in modern history, and he is in the top 5 of all US Presidents in US History.

images

Their thought overlords hate Kennedy for shitting on Fauci and Big Pharma. Kennedy told the truth. The cult fucks thought police told them to hate RFK jr.

HOW COME FAUCI NEVER SUED RFKjr? Because it was the TRUTH!
Also, the elite old money ruling class never really embraced the Irish Catholic Kennedys. Not that they should have. That entire genetic line is criminally inclined.

Also, the elite old money ruling class never really embraced the Irish Catholic Kennedys. Not that they should have. That entire genetic line is criminally inclined.
The deep state killed his dad and uncle for not being pro war.

RFK is an outsider for sure

The deep state killed his dad and uncle for not being pro war.

RFK is an outsider for sure
I don't think so. I don't think he is an insider either, but he isn't going to reverse any regressive damage if he does win. At the end of the day he is still a moonbat.

I don't think so. I don't think he is an insider either, but he isn't going to reverse any regressive damage if he does win. At the end of the day he is still a moonbat.
You should read or listen to the Fauci book. It is 100% sourced. It’s fantastic

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let's watch his lead in the polls start dissapearing after he skips this debate.

You are totally misreading and misinterpreting what I am saying about Trump. Because the INSTANT you hear someone say anything other than praise for him - you think they hate him and therefore is a liberal.

Rubbish. You misrepresented what I said, and nobody called you a Democrat liberal. lol you just go off the rails when somebody disagrees with you is all. Doesn't matter whether Jeb's house boy runs, doesn't matter who else runs, Trump will win hands down, just a fact. He deserves to win, he worked the hardest, carried the water, and sticks his ass in the DNC crime syndicate's face every breath he takes. The others just babble superficialities and pander, and we know DeSantis in particular would moderate his stance if he won the nomination and go back to being a globalist stooge and Bush Bot in the general election, also just a fact. He would never beat anybody.

We saw what happened when the GOP got offered a big tax cut for hedge fund managers, they peed themselves in joy and sucked Biden's ass and helped him push through the biggest corporate welfare Bill in American history. When they took Congress back, thier first vote was on jacking up taxes on the working class and middle class even higher while practically doing away with any taxes on Wall Street ponzi schemes and billionaires altogether. And that will never win a general election, and conservatives won't even vote for that rubbish.

Stay out of the echo chambers and loony bins and hack sites. Freepers are all just whiney sociopaths, not 'free marketers' or ' conservatives'. Town Hall is just an RNC mouthpiece. Talk radio just sells over-priced gold and crappy 'survivalist' junk to idiots. They're just the GOP's version of Democratic Underground. Look up the 'Good Cop Bad Cop' tactic cops use; the two 'Parties' use the same gimmick.

Last edited:

What a chicken-$hit pansy...

Good thing he skipped out...

One or two of the braver Republican alternative candidates would probably tear him a new tailpipe...

I can see it now... "You are scum, sir... the most vile traitor that the Republic has suffered since Benedict Arnold... you are unfit to hold office... for God's sake, Go."

What a chicken-$hit pansy...

Good thing he skipped out...

One or two of the braver Republican alternative candidates would probably tear him a new tailpipe...

I can see it now... "You are scum, sir... the most vile traitor that the Republic has suffered since Benedict Arnold... you are unfit to hold office... for God's sake, Go."

He is up by at least 40 points. What is the upside, specifically. Of him attending?

Is Katie Hobbs a chicken shit pansy?

Is Biden if he does not debate Kennedy?

I'd like to see "dr" fraudchi punished by Pontius Pilate.

So no....

I'm not a fan of his.
Kennedy lays out all of Faucis crimes against Humanity

His experiments on orphans in NYC in the 1980s where many of them died were disgusting

Forum List

Back